Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 19 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:11 am

Hugs yawned and stretched. He was okay with this.
Lex led her out into the backyard and started walking around the perimeter.  Slow, not at all his usual fast gung-ho manner.  "We don't come out here much.  I'm not sure why."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 19 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:49 am

Layla looked around the backyard and shrugged. "There doesn't seem to be too much back here."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:53 am

"Yeah, but it's a backyard.  Never had a backyard with grass before.  Seems like a waste," Lex said, kicking at a tuft of grass.  "What would you do with it?"
A couple of the more outside only cats came over to investigate the newcomers, sniffing at them curiously.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:52 pm

Layla thought for a while. "I remember I had a backyard when I was really little. We had a few nice sized trees, and one oak tree was perfect. You could climb up it pretty easily, and there was a swing I used to love playing on. I suppose recreating something like that would be what I'd do."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:52 pm

"I wonder how long it takes to grow a tree," Lex commented.  "A swing would be awesome."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:24 pm

"To grow a big one can take decades." Layla said with a small smile. "I remember I enjoyed the swing a lot."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:07 pm

"It seems nice.  I've never actually swinged myself."  Lex paused.  "Swinged?  Swung?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:08 pm

Layla laughs a little. "I think it may be like a dived and dove thing. Both are correct, but some people use one over the other."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:18 am

"Eh," Lex shrugged, "I've never gone swinging before.  How's that?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:22 am

Layla smiled some. "We will have to take you to go swing. There's a swing set in in the park, and if we go after dark, no kids will be around to give us funny looks."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:34 pm

"I suppose we could go," Lex agreed.  "And we can take the kids.  No one looks at you twice if you have kids around."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:54 pm

"Good point." Layla said thoughtfully. "I didn't exactly have that option, so I usually went after dark."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:57 pm

"I have a lot of options with that," Lex said dryly.  "How you feeling?  Need some water or anything?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:03 pm

Layla nodded. "Yes please." Her mouth and throat felt like sandpaper, and the girl was still shaking like a leaf. Layla had started to segway out of the hangover and into the start of withdrawal.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:05 pm

"Come on."  Lex led her inside and sat her down in the kitchen.  He got her some water and sat across from her, watching.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:11 pm

Layla sipped the water slowly, managing to still her hands enough to not make a huge mess. Unfortunately, she could tell that water would all she'd be able to down for now. Anything else, and she might get sick.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:01 pm

"It sucks, but it'll get better," Lex said quietly.  "You just have to hang in there."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:07 pm

Layla looked at Lex. She nodded a little after a moment. "Thank you." She said quietly before she drank the rest of her water.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:28 pm

Lex got her another smoothie and set it at her elbow.  "That'll last, so no rush.  Just a sip now and then to get something in you.  You're like a skeleton covered in skin."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:33 pm

Layla took a small sip before she immediately set it back down and shook her head. "No. I can't." She barely tasted it, but the flavor almost made her feel sick again.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:38 pm

"Take your time, but you've got to get it down," Lex said firmly.  "You've got nothing left to puke right now."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:45 pm

Layla hesitated. She pinched her nose and did her best to down it without tasting it, but as soon as she could breath again, she nearly gagged. She struggled to keep the smoothie meal down, shaking like a leaf in the wind.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:52 pm

"Stand up and move very slowly, focusing on your breathing," Lex told her without moving.  "Take a sip of water and rinse the taste out of your mouth."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:54 pm

Layla nodded and did as Lex said. She slowly stood and sipped the water. Breathe in... and out... and in... and out... and in... After a bit, her roiling stomach calmed and she sighed in relief.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:34 pm

"Outside or inside?  Doing something, or take a nap?" Lex asked calmly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next