Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 17 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:41 pm

"Good," Lex said simply before flopping into a chair near her but not too close.  Unable to think of much to say and not in the mood for awkward silence, he pointed toward the big, fluffy cat.  "That's Hugs.  He goes to whoever needs a hug."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 17 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:25 pm

Layla smiled a little. "He's an awfully friendly cat." She let hugs some. "So.... different moms, but same dad?" She asked curiously. "You don't have to answer that if you don't want to."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:59 pm

Lex snorted softly.  "The youngest two have the same mom and the same dad.  The middle two have the same mom and the same dad and are not related to the rest of us.  Me and my other brother have the same mom and the same dad.  Three sets of brothers unrelated to each other all taken in by the same guy who earned the title of dad.  Not an easy one to earn from any of us.  Except the youngest who plain loves everybody."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:01 pm

Layla laughed softly. "The little one who spoke about a mile a minute? He seemed like a people person." She petted hugs, not really wanting to talk about her own family.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:44 am

"He's very much a people person and an artist.  He drew those," Lex said, indicating the pictures Paul had drawn for him and Ashton.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:13 am

Layla raised her eyebrows, impressed. "He really drew those?" She asked in disbelief.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:39 am

"That's what I said, too, but I've seen him draw," Lex said.  "He's damn good.  And if you stay here for more than five minutes, he'll draw you a picture, too."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:50 am

Layla hesitated and shook her head. "There's more important things for you all to worry about than a drugee like me. I'll wait until this hangover is gone, then I'll leave you alone."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:10 pm

"For Paul?  Nope.  Not really," Lex replied, sounding bored.  "Don't fight it, just roll with it.  Trust me, you got no choice in that matter."
Hugs yawned and stretched out before settling more on her lap, rolling over onto his back.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:34 pm

Layla looked at the cat and rubbed his belly. "Can I have something for my headache please?" She asked Lex.

Gaster and crew reached the school, and Paul gladly gave True a bear hug before he raced off to join Ariel. "Would you like to go to the lab today?" Gaster asked True. "We can start your physical therapy if you feel recovered enough."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:20 pm

"Sure.  One sec."  Lex headed downstairs and soon returned with two advil.  "Here.  Need something to wash them down with?"

"I would love that!" True agreed excitedly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:24 pm

"Yes please." Layla answered. "Lex?" She asked when he returned with the water. "Other than what you said last night, why are you bothering to take care of me personally? Why didn't you just hand me over to authorities or one of those drug rehab centers?" She asked curiously. "Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you didn't, but why?"

Gaster smiled a little. "Do you want me to see if Kat is able to come down for moral support?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:26 am

Lex looked her dead in the eye as he answered bluntly.  "I don't trust them.  None of them.  I didn't see the point in helping you at all if you were just going to get lost in the system then stumble straight back onto the streets.  I do trust the Doc.  He's good people, and it's safe here.  That's why."

True nodded.  "I do, but if she's busy, I don't want to intrude.  Seems like I'm a pretty big disruption on her life lately."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:50 am

Layla looked down and nodded a little. She pet the cat quietly, considering what he said.

Gaster laughed softly. "I highly doubt she sees this as a 'disruption.' Otherwise, I don't think she would be so insistent on helping out and keeping you company."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:43 pm

"Need anything?" Lex asked, standing.

True sighed.  "I just wish I could do more for her."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:16 pm

Layla thought for a moment. "I don't know. I can't think of anything right now."

Gaster smiled a little. "You have a plan, remember? A plan to be able to give her everything. First, let her give to you."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:01 pm

"Let me know if you do.  My room's right there.  I'll be chilling," Lex said, heading for his room.

True smiled and nodded.  "Deal."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:12 pm

Layla nodded and just watched Lex go. She wasn't sure what to really think or do while the pain killer took effect.

Gaster nodded. "Let's get to the lab then. Once then, you may call Kat, and ask her to take you home. You will more than likely feel tired and sore once I'm done with our first therapy session."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:12 pm

True nodded.  "Got it.  Thanks, Dad.  I really needed this."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:14 pm

Gaster smiled faintly. "Needed what?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:26 pm

"You," True answered.  "Help."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:34 pm

Gaster laughed softly. "if you insist." they reached the lab and Gaster took True to the gym there and parked his chair, setting the breaks. "Now. To start, I want you to concentrate on flexing each muscle in your legs, starting with your quads and working down to your toes."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:09 pm

"Gotcha.  What's a quad?" True frowned, staring at his legs.  Okay.  Right leg... Move!  Nope.  No movement.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:16 pm

Gaster tapped True's leg in the appropriate spots. "Quads are here, hamstrings here, and calves are back here. Focus on just tensing the individual muscles for now."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:29 pm

"Tensing.  Got it."  True closed his eyes and focused more on the feeling than the sight.  Weekly, more like a spasm, the right calf muscle clenched for a moment of time.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next