Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 29 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:03 pm

"Meh.  Sam, how was the Lab?" Lex asked, changing the subject as he dished himself some food.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 29 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:06 pm

"Same as always." Sam answered with a smile. He went into some detail on a breakthrough Ally made in how to surgically graft robotic limbs to operate more like a real one.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:07 pm

Lex shifted a little uncomfortably at the subject, but hid it well and listened quietly, not saying much.  He helped clear the table and took his turn at doing the dishes with Paul's help.  It had been his idea to make up a sort of rotation for certain chores.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:09 pm

Paul smiled brightly at Lex. "I think that was the best spaghetti ever! What about you?!" He asked as he gathered up the dishes. 

Kat took a plate to True's room, in case he woke up hungry soon.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:15 pm

"Yep, that was good," Lex agreed, not nodding.  Dammit, not now!  He needed to be mobile for Layla.  He didn't need to be dealing with a headache!  Damn migraines.

True was just coming around, sniffing sleepily.  "Whatcha got there?" he asked Kat with a sleepy smile.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:22 pm

Paul chattered as he collected all the dishes for Lex. He even wiped off some of the sauce before putting them in the sink.

Kaat smiled. "Dinner. Shuni made spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread." She kissed True's cheek as she handed him the still warm food.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:32 pm

"Thanks, Paul," Lex said as they finished and he wiped down the counters.  "I'm going to be upstairs. Later, little man."  He turned and headed for the stairs.

"Fancy spaghetti?" True asked hopefully, struggling into a sitting position.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:34 pm

Layla saw Lex head upstairs and quietly followed. She hoped everything was all right. he seemed a bit... tense?

Kat helped him. "Best spaghetti I've ever tasted."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:43 pm

The pressure built in his head.  He could hear every beat of his heart, his blood thundering in his ears.  Lex closed his eyes as he focused on one step at a time.  Just had to make it to his bed... He sighed in relief when he reached the attic and leaned on the wall separating his room from the "living room" up here.  He caught his breath and stepped to his bed but stumbled, his vision blurring out.  He couldn't see.  He vaguely recognized he was on his knees, but he couldn't care about that right now.  He leaned on the edge of his bed, trying to keep it together.

"Mmm, delicious!" True mumbled, scarfing his food.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:47 pm

Suddenly, shaking but gentle and confident hands mutely helped Lex to his bed and to lay down. After a moment, Layla returned and ever so gently place a cool, damp towel on Lex's forehead and set a glass of water on his bedstand before she turned to go.

Kat smiled. "There may be a little more if you're still hungry after that."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:53 pm

Lex shuddered a little at the unfamiliar touch but said nothing.  He reached up, shifting the cold cloth over his eyes, then went absolutely still.  Unless you watched his breathing, you would think he was dead.

"I might take you up on that," True mumbled around mouthfulls.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:55 pm

Layla went out and sat quietly on the upstairs couch. She hoped Lex felt better soon. 

Kat laughed. "Finish your food on that plate first, all right? Then we'll talk."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:04 pm

"Mph!" True agreed happily.  He cleaned off his plate and held it hopefully.  "Please, Ma'am, I want some more!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:08 pm

Kat laughed and kissed True's cheek. "I'll see what I can do!" She promised and left. She found Shuni. "Shuni? Did there happen to be any leftovers of supper? True would love to have some seconds if we have any."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:11 pm

Shuni nodded.  "Yep!  Is he better yet?"  He took the plate and started making it up prettily.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:15 pm

"He's up and eating, so I think so." kat said with a laugh. "He still may be a bit sore though."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:20 pm

Shuni nodded in understanding as he handed over the plate.  "Tell him to get better soon?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:25 pm

"I will." Kat promised as she took the plate back to True. "Here you go, from the chef himself! he wishes you get better soon, by the way."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:33 pm

"Thank you, my dear," True said, giving her a slightly saucy kiss on the cheek before diving back in.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:35 pm

Kat couldn't help but laugh. She was glad true seemed so happy. "How are you feeling now?" She asked, genuinely curious.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:46 am

"Absolutely exhausted and incredibly sore, but my legs are sore!" True grinned.  "Even pain is awesome to feel down there."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:50 am

Kat smiled and kissed him. "Well, if it starts bothering you too much, let me know. I'll get some pain killer for you to dull the pain."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:16 am

True smiled at her tenderly.  "Thank you, Kat, for always standing by me."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:40 am

Kat smiled warmly back. "Well, I'd be an awful girlfriend and a bad friend if I didn't, right? Besides, I like helping you."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:47 am

True grinned and started to go for another kiss then paused.  "Teeth scrubbing would probably be a good move right now, right?"

Lex shifted carefully with a low groan.  He winced as he sat up and took the glass of water, chugging it down.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next