Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 32 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:38 pm

Kat smiled and hugged the boy back. "I slept well. How about you?" She asked as she got out a glass for True.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 32 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:42 pm

"I slept very well!  My brother put me to bed because I accidentally fell asleep on him," Shuni said proudly.  "Lex is grumpy.  He must not have slept well, but Hugs decided he liked Night!  And sitting on Ashton."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:49 pm

Kat got the water and looked in the living room. She laughed a little before she returned to True. She explained the scene with the cats and Ashton in the living room to True.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:56 pm

True chuckled as he took his medication. "That would be something to see!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:00 pm

"I thought it looked kind of cute." Kat giggled.

Treble yawned and curled up on True's lap. Good, comfy person. She started to purr softly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:02 pm

True smiled down at Treble, petting him gently.  "So, SHuni has a horde of cats, Ashton has a cat, Paul, Sam, and I each have a cat, you are a cat, what about Dad and Lex?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:04 pm

(I thought Gaster had Tesla? XD)

Kat laughed. "I don't know. No offense, but your brother doesn't seem like the kind of snuggly guy who'd enjoy having a cat."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:08 pm

(I forgot about Tesla, to be honest.)

True smiled faintly, settling back.  "He used to be softer.  We'd sleep together at night."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:10 pm

(Lol XD)

Kat looked down thoughtfully. "I wondered what happened to him to make him so defensive..." She murmured her thought aloud.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:14 pm

True was quiet a moment.  "My accident," he said at last.  "He just couldn't handle things and our father was harder on him than me, so one day he just walked out."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:17 pm

"Poor guy..." She said at last. "You both didn't deserve all that." Kat pecked a kiss on True's cheek. "You're too wonderful of a person, and I'm glad I know you. Lex... I suppose I'm warming up to some."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:18 pm

"He takes a bit of getting used to.  He's like coffee, it's an acquired taste," True smirked.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:25 pm

Kat laughed. "I'll keep that in mind." She paused. "Oh, should I see about breakfast?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:30 pm

"Oh, is that why my stomach is making all those funny noises?" True grinned.  "Yes, please."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:32 pm

Kat laughed and got up again after she gave True another kiss. 

Gaster had just gotten breakfast done with Shuni's help and went to get Sam and Paul up.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:39 pm

True blew her a kiss, so very thankful he had her.

Shuni proudly arranged breakfast on the table for everyone beautifully.  There!

Lex was still in the bathroom just sitting on the toilet lid and holding his head in his hands.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:43 pm

Kat smiled. She gladly grabbed a couple plates of food for her and True and returned to he boyfriend's room.

Gaster got Sam and Paul up and the three came and sat at the table. 

Ashton started to worry about Lex. He had been in the bathroom for quite a while. Ashton moved the cats off of himself and made his way to the bathroom. "Lex?" He asked. "You okay, bro?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:55 pm

"Thank you.  I feel like I'm taking advantage of having the most amazing girlfriend ever," True smiled.

"Ashton and Lex join us?" Shuni asked hopefully.

"Fine!" Lex snarled, his voice muffled.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:00 am

Kat laughs. "Well, I have to take care of the most amazing boyfriend ever, don't I?" She gave him his plate and sat beside him.

Ashton frowned. He heard Shuni's question. "Maybe in a bit, Shu. Not right now." He went to the attic and carefully rolled Lex a joint from some of the good weed Ashton kept in case he needed to bribe Lex again. Once a pretty decent joint was made, Ashton returned downstairs to the bathroom. he opened the door softly. Once in, he opened the window, closed the door, and lit the joint for Lex before he offered it to him. "It'll help."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:08 am

True drew Kat in for a kiss, hugging her for a moment before taking the plate.  "Thank you.  I hope someday I'll make it worth your while.  Not that I hope you'll ever be laid up."

Lex gave a slight headshake then hissed sharply as the movement caused searing pain to shoot through his skull.  "Not... Not working anymore.  Barely dents the pain."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:12 am

Kat smiled brightly. "Well, recover as fast and as well as possible. I think that will be payment enough." She said as she kissed True's forehead.

Ashton put out the joint. "How can I help?" He asked certainly. He WOULD find a way to help Lex. "The tea? Or something else?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:14 am

"Deal," True grinned.  "Hey, do you want to join the others for breakfast?  You don't have to stay here all the time."

"I don't know," Lex mumbled, not moving this time.  "I don't know, dog f-king pigeontoed elephant!"  The insult wasn't directed at Ashton.  Not really directed at anything.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:18 am

Kat smiled. "I just don't want you to be all alone." She said. "Besides, I like excuses to spend some time with you."

Ashton bit his lip and fidgeted in thought. He went and made Lex a cup of the special tea and a cold compress to see if either of those helped.

Gaster noticed and became curious, although he hesitated to interfere quite yet.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:23 am

"Thank you.  Seems like I'm thanking you a lot," True chuckled.

Lex accepted the tea with a shaking hand.  "Turn off the light," he said hoarsely, wincing in the brightness.  He wanted to go lay down on the couch, but it was noisy out there and so bright!  he didn't think he could deal with it.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:26 am

"Well, thank you for being so thankful!" Kat laughed. 

Ashton did as Lex asked, and even closed the blinds on the window some. He walked as silently as he could, which was pretty darn silent. After that, he sat down on the floor near Lex. He would stay with his friend, however long it took for him to feel better.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next