Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 30 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:58 pm

"Night Lex." Ashton yawned back before he hunkered down and went to sleep.

(Maybe just a little? XD)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 30 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:04 am

Lex made up his bed then went to check on True and Kat before bed.

(Any time after Geena and Gaster's date gone wrong, how's that?)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:08 am

(*sighs dramatically* Okay XD)

Kat had fallen asleep, still cuddled up with True.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:11 am

Lex glanced in, studying the sleeping pair.  Looked like she was staying the night.  He smiled slightly and headed for his couch.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:14 am

(Want Gaster to talk with Lex about girls, or not right now?)

Ashton was snoring softly on his couch. He seemed comfortable and content here at the Gaster residence.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:24 am

(Either way)

Lex sat on the couch, watching Aston sleep and just being for now.  It was enough.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:25 am

Gaster came home after a while. He nodded a greeting to Lex and went to the kitchen. He returned with two plates of Pumpkin pie; one for him and one for Lex. "May we talk, Lex? I had a thought walking home."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:29 am

Lex gave Gaster a curious look but took the pie.  "Since you had the smart idea to bribe me with food, sure.  What's up?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:35 am

Gaster nodded some. "I know it isn't any of my business to pry or stick my nose into your private life, but I want to talk to you about something." He took a bite of pie. "I will be blunt. Have you ever considered trying to settle down with a nice girl? The reason I bring it up is because you won't be young forever, trust me, and it will only get harder the older you get. Unless you want to be an old man looking back on regrets, like I almost was."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:39 am

Lex almost choked on his pie.  "Uh, Gaster, please tell me this isn't going to be a talk about the birds and the bees."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:41 am

Gaster gave Lex a look like he was crazy. "I wouldn't think I'd have to for a guy your age. I'm just saying you might want to start looking before you're alone you're whole life."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:46 am

Lex chuckled and shook his head.  "Thanks for the concern, old man, but I'm happy as it is.  Besides, no girl in their right mind would go for me.  Trust me on that."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:49 am

"You may be surprised on that." Gaster chuckled. "Somehow, Geena doesn't think I'm a weird, crazy scientist with an absurd fondness for children and cats. if you look, I'm sure you'll find a girl who will love you." He ate some more of his pie. "Mm. This is quite good."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:46 am

"She does think you're weird and crazy and all that. She accepts it and is turned on by it," Lex pointed out. "Besides, crazy cat loving scientist is a far cry from murderous gang banger."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:51 am

"You are a bit more and a bit better than that." Gaster pointed out. "And if Geena can accept me for all my quirks, I'm certain a decent looking lad like you will find a girl that is turned on by that. With girls, there's no telling how they will see you. Maybe they will see that as a sign you can take care of yourself and protect them if need be."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:00 am

Lex shrugged. "We'll see. What's iit matter, anyway? You want to live vicariously through me?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:04 am

"No." Gaster said as he finished his pie. "I just want you to be happy. I will admit I was almost a full fledged criminal myself, but some people I respected pulled me out of that, and helped me get to where I am. The best times of my life, however, was meeting my first wife, Geena, and spending time with my family. Whether you listen to an old man's advice or not is up to you, but I just wanted to put the thought in your head."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:07 am

"I can respect that," Lex said cautiously. "Just don't play match maker, please. If it happens, it happens. Deal?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:11 am

"Deal." Gaster agreed. "Although if you ever need advice, or someone to talk to, just know I would like to help, all right?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:17 am

"I can do that," Lex agreed.  "I guess you are the most embarrassing person to talk to."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:19 am

Gaster looked slightly offended by that, but didn't question it. "I can take your dishes back to the kitchen if you're done."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:20 am

As an answer," Lex took Gaster's dishes and stood.  "Get yourself to bed, Doc.  You look wiped."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:27 am

Gaster hesitated but nodded. "All right. Good night, Lex." He stood and went to do just that.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:31 am

Lex took the dishes to the kitchen and washed them, cleaning the place up a bit before he went out to the garage.  H was careful not to mess with Sam's projects too much, but without a job, he felt restless and unfulfilled.  So he sat at the bench and fiddled for a couple of hours, fixing projects from around the house or problem shooting Sam's projects, but only the ones Sam had already asked help on.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:38 am

No one disturbed Lex all night. Other than Lex, the whole house appeared to be asleep.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next