Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 12 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:24 am

"You should get out. You've been cooped up in here to long," Led told him.

"I was thinking of going to the thrift store and could use another pair of hands. Want to come with?" True asked.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 12 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:13 am

Ashton hesitated. He was still unsure about trusting people outside of Lex. He looked at Lex for his opinion on the matter. Should he trust his friend's estranged brother?
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:17 am

Lex shrugged.  "Sounds as good as anything.  Stay out of trouble."
"You're the one who gets into trouble, I'm the one that tries to stay out of it," True pointed out.
"Oh yeah... In that case, you'll be perfectly safe, Ash."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:22 am

Ashton smiled some. "You know me though, Lex. Even if I try and avoid it, trouble sometimes finds me. But I'll go with this time, so long as if I can borrow a hoodie, or at least a jacket. I'm tired of people staring at my bandaged arms all the time."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:28 am

"You can borrow one of mine, I have two," True said, cleaning up his breakfast dishes then rolling to his room.  "Maybe we can find a nice one for you at the thrift store."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:33 am

Ashton shrugged but followed True. "Maybe. I got nothing to pay though, and I doubt stealing would be accepted in this household..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:38 am

True snorted.  "It's a thrift store.  It's not that expensive, so this one can be on me.  You can pay me back later."  He handed Ashton a plain grey hoodie.  "Does this fit?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:42 am

Ashton tried it on. It was a tad small, and highlighted his broader shoulders and chest, but it would work. Ashton nodded. "If you don't mind."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:46 am

"I wouldn't have offered if I minded," True grinned.  "Hey, Dad, do you need anything before we go out?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:49 am

Gaster shook his head. "I don't believe so, no. I went grocery shopping yesterday, remember?"

Ashton didn't say anything, just followed True like a shadow.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:54 am

"Just checking.  Later, Paul, Sam.  Lex, be nice," True called over his shoulder.

"I'm always nice.  It's not my fault people mishear," Lex grumbled, getting up slowly and helping to clean up the kitchen.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:58 am

Ashton smiled at that. "Yeah, True. Lex is actually a teddy bear if you approach him right." He followed True out.

Gaster approved and accepted the help. He made sure Lex didn't strain himself too much in the clean up.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:00 pm

"I am not!" Lex yelled after them before True shut the door.

True just laughed.  "I know.  When we were little, we'd share the same bed and snuggle up like puppies.  It was awesome on cold winter nights."

Shuni frowned as he padded from room to room.  "Paul?  Have you seen Mama?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:10 pm

Ashton smiled some. "Yeah, Lex yells at me a lot, but whenever he patches me up, his hands are always gentle, even though he knows I can't feel much any pain."

Paul tilted his head. "Last I saw her, she was by the couch. Ashy had her on his lap. and was petting her."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:13 pm

"That's Lex.  He's like a hedgehog.  All pocky on top, but if you can get at his belly, all warm and soft."  Tre paused.  "I've always wanted a pet hedgehog."

Shuni shook his head.  "She's not there now.  I can't find her.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:21 pm

Ashton shrugged. "I used to just want a pet I could cuddle. Now, most all animals try and avoid me."

Paul grew worried and helped look for the old cat. "Mama Cat!" He called out as he looked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:24 pm

"Mama Cat seems to like you for some reason," True pointed out with a faint smile.  "That's good, right?"

Mama Cat was nowhere to be found.  Shuni started opening all the doors in case she'd gotten locked in somewhere."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:29 pm

Ashton nodded. "Yeah, for some weird reason. I have the slightest idea why. I'm just scared I'll break the old cat."

Paul was worried now too. "Where could she be, Shuni?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:30 pm

"I know how you feel," True chuckled.  "Poor old thing.  Well, here we are!"  He stopped by the thrift store he favored and pulled open the door for Ashton.

"I don't know," Shuni whimpered.  "Where is Dad?  Maybe he will help."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:35 pm

Ashton nodded a thanks and went in. He looked all around curiously. A couple of girls saw him and giggled. They thought Ashton was kind of cute.

Paul nodded and found Gaster. "Daddy, we can't find Mama Cat."

Gaster frowned. "Where all have you looked?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:37 pm

True grinned and winked at the girls.  "Hey, Ash, let's look over in that direction," he said, aiming toward the girls in a casual fashion.

"We looked everywhere," Shuni said.  "Not outside, but all inside.  Mama is gone!"  He was close to tears.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:46 pm

Ashton nodded and went and looked over where True indicated. "Is there anything in specific you were looking for, True?" He asked.

"Well then logically, she isn't in the house." Gaster said. "If you've already checked the garage too, maybe start looking around the house outside and then gradually looking more and more until you find her."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:50 pm

"I'm looking for posters, things for my recording station, and maybe clothes if I see a shirt or something I like," True said, looking over the shelves of stuff.  "You need some clothes.  Don't be afraid to try things on if you like them.  I can buy them today, and when you get a job, you can pay me back."

Shuni nodded and scampered outside to look for his cat.

~

"ED!" Black Jack shouted.  "ED!  Get in here!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:02 pm

Ashton nodded. He showed True a Rolling Stones one. "What about that one?"
(You can play a few of the girls if you want XD I really had nothing planned other than them checking Ashton out and clearly liking what they saw.)

Paul was on Shuni's heels to help look. He knew that cat meant a lot to his friend and brother.

~

Ed came in, looking half crazed and grinning like a goon. Ed never spoke, but always listened and did as he was told. He looked at Black Jack, eagerly awaiting his next orders.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:07 pm

True eyed the shirt.  "That's not bad.  Do you like the Rolling Stones?"

(and I'll leave Paul and Shuni to their searching...)

~

Black Jack jerked his head toward one of his newer guys, one that used to follow Lex.  "This guy says he saw Shadow's right-hand guy, that dam zombie dude who shot me.  He's across the border, but I want you to go get him and bring him to me as alive and unhurt as you can."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next