Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 30 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:24 am

Paul laughed and picked his kitten up before he walked over to Gaster and True, petting and telling Bitty Kitty how wonderful she was along the way.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 30 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:26 am

Bitty Kitty wriggled excitedly, purring and rubbing against Paul.  Yay person!
"Yep, she found him," True nodded.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:32 am

Gaster chuckled. Paul beamed at them both. "Hi! Did you guys have good days?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:36 am

True glanced at his father.  "It was interesting.  I'll let Dad tell you all about it while I make dinner."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:41 am

Gaster nodded. "Just so you know, Paul, there is another person at our house-"

"Is it Miss Geena?!" Paul interrupted excitedly.

Gaster's cheeks turned red. "No, it isn't Geena. It's a man named Lex. he was hurt pretty bad last night, and will be staying with us until he is better. He isn't the best or nicest guy, but I want you to try and be nice to him, all right." He intentionally left out the bit Lex and True were brothers. He figured True could tell Paul if he deemed it needed.

"Okay!" Paul agreed readily. He didn't seem fazed or downcast in the slightest.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:45 am

"I don't know if I fear for you or envy you," True admitted. "Ride home, puppy?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:47 am

Paul looked excited and happy, and gladly crawled onto True's lap. "Do you think we can be on a pirate ship today?" He asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:58 am

"Hmm, well, I can't do the rocking back and forth, but I can try my best to do the creaking and moaning," True grinned.  He set about attempting just that.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:21 am

Paul giggled and started talking in his best pirate voice. True was his first mate, and Bitty Kitty another first mate.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:27 am

Bitty Kitty mewed, clearly getting into the game as they rolled, er, sailed along.  True did his best, though it was clear to those who knew him he was distracted.  Still, he was determined to make this fun for Paul.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:31 pm

Paul just had a blast either way. Gaster noticed True wasn't as into it as he sometimes was, but said nothing about it. Gaster opened the door for True once they were home.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:36 pm

"Thanks, Dad. All ashore that's going ashore!" True said in his best sailor's voice,comiuto a hault just inside the door.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:39 pm

Paul slid off True's lap, thanking him happily before he raced off to do his homework. Gaster went to the kitchen to start dinner. Meatloaf tonight. A hearty meatloaf with baked beans on the side.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:46 pm

Lex watched quietly as Bitty Kitty chased after Sam. Weird place. He noticed True but said nothing to him. True didn't even glance his way.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:47 pm

Paul seemed to be struggling with his homework tonight. He kept erasing a lot, and he frowned at the paper.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:52 pm

True went to sit by Paul and looked over his shoulder.  "What's up for today?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:07 pm

"Hard math." Paul said. "And social studies problems. It's all really hard tonight." He erased all the work he did wrong for yet another math problem. The little guy was struggling.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:10 pm

True frowned and looked over the problem.  "Hmm, I'm no math genius myself, but... What if you did it this way?"  He showed Paul how to work it out.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:53 pm

That way seemed to confuse him more. Paul started to get a little upset and frustrated.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:01 pm

True put a hand on his shoulder.  "Hey, it's okay.  Let's step back and take a breather.  Okay?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:42 pm

Paul nodded and pushed himself away from the table. He brightened up as he remembered something. "Oh! True! We got our art projects back today!" He handed True the pic he saw in the family day at school.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:45 pm

"Hey, now that is so awesome!" True praised, taking it.  "Is this the one I get to hang up on my wall?  Or are you going to put it in the living room for everyone to see?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:46 pm

Paul smiled. "You can have that one. I'll make another for the living room."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:04 pm

"Thank you, Paul," True said, giving him a hug.  "I'll be right back."
As True went to his room to put away the drawing, Lex shifted enough to see into the kitchen.  He was curious.  What was the short one working on?  Curiosity and needing to know eveything was what had kept Lex alive all these years.  

Shuni went to Gaster and tugged on his arm.  "The Shadow is awake now," he whispered.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:11 pm

Paul had gotten colored pencils out and happily started drawing a new picture. This was a picture of him, Sam, Gaster, Shuni, True, Kat, and a bunch of the kitty cats living with them.

Gaster nodded. "I am aware. As long as he remains civil, he is all right to move around the house as he pleases."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next