Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 35 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:09 pm

Mama drifted off to sleep on his lap, perfectly content.

True was up early the next morning, having barely slept.  He came out in his PJs, his hair a mess.  He stopped short when he saw Ashton.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 35 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:10 pm

Ashton froze when he saw True too. He just stared, and waited for True to act first.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:18 pm

"Uh, who are you?" True asked cautiously. "Does my dad know you're here?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:19 pm

Ashton swallowed. "I was brought here by a tall man with scars on his face and glasses. I don't know his name." He answered. "I'm a... friend, of Lex's."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:22 pm

"Now I know you're lying, Lex doesn't have friends," True said flatly. "Who are you really?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:24 pm

Ashton frowned. "If I'm not his friend, then I'm closest he has to one." He said defensively. "Besides, how much do you really know him, Icarus?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:29 pm

True's eyes narrowed dangerously. "DAD!"

"Oh would you two girls stop bickering?" Lex grumbled, shifting painfully. "Icky, this is Ashton, Ashton, little brother Icky, who prefers to go by False."

"It's True and you know it, Days!" True growled.

"I know it's true, that's why I said it."

Shuni came to the door, cat under his arm, rubbing his eyes sleepily. What was going on?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:32 pm

(Lol XD I loved that a little too much.)

Gaster sighed and came out, putting his glasses on blearily. He had just fallen asleep. "What is it True..." He asked tiredly.

Ashton couldn't help but smile a little at Lex's humor.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:36 pm

True jerked a thumb at Ashton. "What, are we hosting the whole gang now?"

Lex glanced at Ashton. "Gee, he really does speak truth, don't he?"

Mama yawned and shook her head, annoyed at being woken. She shifted and tucked her nose under her paw, sighing. Silly humans.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:39 pm

Ashton laughed a little. "Your brother is a strange one."

Gaster rubbed his face. He was very, very tired, and it could be heard in his voice. "True, Ashton was one of Proditor's experiments too. Don't believe me, go and try and find his pulse. Lex nearly killed himself again trying to find Ashton, and refused to rest and heal unless Ashton came too."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:41 pm

"You don't know the half of it," Lex drawled.

True stared at Gaster than Ashton.  "Really?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:42 pm

Gaster rubbed his face again. "Please True...." He begged. "Can it at least wait until I get some sleep?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:45 pm

True hesitated, feeling guilty.  "Yeah, sorry Dad.  Go back to bed.  I'll take care of breakfast and taking Paul to school tomorrow, okay?  You go sleep."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:47 pm

"Tomorrow's Saturday." Gaster pointed out. He sighed. "Thank you, True." Gaster went back to bed.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:53 pm

"Okay... I'll take care of breakfast and whatever homework needs done," he shrugged.  True sighed and went to his room.  He returned and handed Ashton a blanket.  "Here.  Snuggle up."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:54 pm

Ashton paused and shook his head. "I don't need it. I don't feel cold the same way you do." He tried to hand it back.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:59 pm

"Keep it.  The cat's not going to keep you very warm," True said, backing up without taking it.  "Night.  What's left of it."

As True vanished into his room, Lex said, "Might as well wrap up.  It'll make the others feel better."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:00 pm

Ashton sighed before he obeyed Lex. "It's weird here, Lex. And quiet. I hear no sirens in this part of town. No cats fighting. No dogs barking. It's just weird and quiet."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:04 pm

"Yeah," Lex said quietly.  "It's hard to sleep here, but I could get used to it.  I could."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:05 pm

Ashton nodded. "It's not a bad weird or a bad quiet. Just... different."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:07 pm

Lex closed his eyes.  After a moment, he turned his head to look at Ashton.  "Would you go back?  To the old way?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:08 pm

"What do you mean?" Ashton asked Lex.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:15 pm

"Back to the warehouse, back to living on the streets, all that," Lex asked.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:19 pm

Ashton thought about it a while. "It's quieter here, Lex. No having to watch your back. No having to be on your toes. No more scrounging and stealing for food. Seems like a good retirement to me."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:26 pm

"That's what I was thinking," Lex agreed.  "You've followed me into all sorts of trash.  You don't have to follow me know, but I am going to ask.  Will you continue to follow me?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next