Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 23 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:50 am

Lex snarled curses as unknown hands touched him and tried to fight it off, but he was so weak he couldn't even swat a fly.  Once in the car, he lay as though dead, drifting in and out of consciousness.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 23 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:53 am

Once at the lab, Gaster had Ally and Sam help get Lex to a gurney and down to the operating room in the lab. Gaster and Ally quickly hooked Lex up to the various monitors, an IV drip, and an oxygen tank. Gaster then did his best to remove any bullets and repair any damage. He and Ally both worked hard to save Lex's life.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:57 am

Lex twitched as they started poking around.  He cried out inside the oxygen mask.  The drugs they were giving him weren't putting him under.  He could Feel them fishing for bullets!  This was worse than getting shot!  He begged them incoherently to just let him die.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:01 am

Gaster tried giving Lex a heavier sedative. Ally helped Gaster strap Lex down. If he kept moving, he would only make the wounds worse! "Ally! Start closing up the first several bullet holes! I will work on the one near his kidney. I need to make sure it wasn't ruptured."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:02 am

The straps made things worse.  Lex strained at them, terrified.  He cried out, tears seeping from his eyes.  NO!  Please, no, please, Dad, not again!  Please not again!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:06 am

Gaster increased the dosage as much as he felt he safely could to see if that helped. He told Ally to stop working until they could knock Lex out.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:08 am

Finally the drugs began to work.  Lex still didn't go under completely, but he relaxed and lay still.  His breathing came harsh and shallow, but he was breathing.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:09 am

Gaster increased the dosage more, seeing Lex had an unusually high tolerance. He wanted Lex completely out now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:13 am

At last Lex went limp, out for the count.  It helped that he had no strength left to fight.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:18 am

At last, Gaster and Ally worked until Lex was completely sewed back up. Gaster even managed to special order some blood from the local hospital for a blood transfusion for Lex after running some tests to determine what blood type he was, although running it through his default program, he found out a few other interesting things about Lex. Once Gaster felt he had done everything he could, he took Lex off of the machines he didn't need to be on and sat in the room with Sam. Ally went back to bed, and Gaster stayed there until Lex woke. He left True a text simply saying a lab emergency brought him in during the night, and to not worry. He also said Sam was with him, and Gaste would call True in the morning if it looked like they would still be there.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:22 am

Lex remained out of it for a couple of hours before he started to slowly come around.  He groaned softly, his hand twitching.  He felt like he had the world's worst hangover after being run over by a steamer.  What happened?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:23 am

The oxygen mask was still on his face, and the IV drip in his arm, but that was it. Sam sat in the corner on Gaster's knee. "Shadow?" he asked as Lex came to.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:29 am

"Mhm heffle mumph!" Lex said, trying to figure out what was squishing his face.  He reached up to pull off the mask only to feel a tug in his arm.  IN his arm?  He peered at the IV blearily.  What the hell??
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:32 am

Gaster sighed and got up. He gently removed the oxygen mask and turned off the tank. "Keep your arm still." He instructed Lex gently before he pulled out the IV and bandaged his arm. Lex may also notice bandages all over his torso from where Ally and Gaster had done their best to sew everything shot.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:35 am

"Who the hell are you?" Lex snapped.  Or tried to.  It came out more a weak gasp.  He thought the guy looked familiar in a saw-him-once-in-the-shopping-line kind of way, but he was too tired to figure it out.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:38 am

"I am Dr. W.D. Gaster." He replied calmly. "Sam found you in an alley. You were shot and bleeding out, as well as sustaining a few cracked bones and some internal bleeding. Me and my assistant managed to get to you in time and fixed you back up. You may stay here as long as you need to heal."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:42 am

"Yeah, Doc?" Lex whispered.  "Thanks, but I ain't got the bucks to pay you for stitching me up, so if you'll just drop me on the sidewalk, I can crawl back to my doghouse and be fine."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:46 am

Gaster shook his head. "No need to pay. You're a friend of my son's or at least so he claims. And fat chance of me letting you back on the streets right now. You need to rest and recover." He looked over at the chair where Sam was barely awake. "Excuse me just a moment while I lay him down..." He walked over and picked up Sam. He set his son on his desk chair with a blanket over him. Sam could sleep just about anywhere. Gaster than went to return to his patient.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:49 am

Lex tensed when Gaster moved, watching his every move.  "We're not friends.  He's obsessed with learning to fight to defend you.  He's trying to talk me into teaching him."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:53 am

Gaster said nothing until he returned alone. "If I may talk with you a moment, I have several questions for you." Gaster said. "I will warn you though, I have not called the cops because despite what you say, Sam still thinks you're good and wants to help you. However, should you threaten me or otherwise prove to defy that, you can meet Proditor in prison." He said curtly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:55 am

Lex went from tense to ridge and lost what little color he had in his face.  "What did you say?" he asked through tight lips.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:58 am

Gaster adjusted his glasses. "I ran a blood test while you were out. I know who you are. However, I know your younger brother, and I would like to think you have the capacity to be as wonderful of a person as him. Prove me wrong, and you will be going to prison, where Proditor is currently serving his sentence. Do I make myself clear?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:00 am

"F-k you," Lex snarled.  He pushed himself up, struggling to get out of the bed.  "F-k you and what you think you know and both of them!"  He tore out the needle and managed to get upright, his feet on the floor, but the room swam alarmingly.  His belly flopped and he nearly lost everything right then.  He stayed hunched over, his entire body shaking.  He could barely breathe.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:04 am

Gaster sighed. "You are in no shape to leave. Even if you could stand right, you have still lost a lot of blood, and who is to say whoever tried to kill you won't do so again?" Gaster pointed out. He stood and blocked Lex's way to the door. "If you can get past me, I'll take you right back where I found you. Otherwise, you at least stay and rest and recover. Deal?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:07 am

Lex raised his head enough to glare at Gaster.  "I never wanted your help!" he rasped.  "You have no right to force this on me.  Let'em kill me.  What do you care?  What does anyone care?  My own f-king father used me as a guinea pig and my so called brother couldn't care less.  Shut the f-k up!  You don't care! And I'm not going to be another experiment!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next