Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 29 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:35 pm

Gaster smiled. "I have a heating and air cooling system. It keeps the house at whatever temperature I want it at, so long as there is electricity. Food will be nicer and easier to get too, I imagine."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 29 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:38 pm

"The box!" Shuni cheered.  "I used to think the cold boxes were magic since they always have food in them, but you put it there, don't you?  You buy it from the store and put it in the box and the box keeps it nice until you want to eat it."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:41 pm

Gaster smiled. "Exactly! However, there is some foods that do not need a cold box, or fridge, so we can keep them in the cabinets. Like the soup was before we heated it up."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:42 pm

"I like the heated soup," Shuni smiled, watching the school as they approached.  "It was delicious!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:48 pm

"I am glad to hear it. Maybe tonight, we can have steaks and mashed potatoes for dinner. How does that sound?" Gaster asked. He stopped under the usual tree to wait for Paul.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:52 pm

"Stakes?" Shuni asked, puzzled.  "Okay."  Maybe the doctor had a way to make even wooden stakes taste good.

Bitty Kitty squirmed in Gaster's arms, looking for her person.  That one?  Nope.  That one? Too tall.  That one?  Smelled funny.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:54 pm

Paul came running up after yelling bye to Ariel. "Dad! Shuni!" He saw the kitten and his face lit up "BITTY KITTY!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:56 pm

"Mew!" Bitty Kitty cried, peddling her tiny little legs furiously.  PERSON!!!
Shuni giggled, watching them.  "Paul belongs to Bitty Kitty now.  Very much so."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:18 pm

Gaster handed the kitten to Paul, who fawned over her and pet her. he was very happy to see the kitten, and the proof was clear in his ear-to-ear smile.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:22 pm

Bitty Kitty's purr was audible even from where Shuni stood as she rubbed on Paul and licked his hands and chin, nuzzling his cheek.  She was delighted to be reunited with her person!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:06 pm

Gaster laughed. "Let's head home, and then I am heading to the store to get some steaks for dinner." Paul cheered when he heard they were having steaks.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:32 pm

Huh. So you got stakes at the store. Shuni concluded they must be special stacks indeed.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:19 pm

Paul was happy. He carried and pet Bitty Kitty the whole time, and chattered happily with Shuni. Gaster held the door open for them.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:02 pm

"That you, Dad?" True called. He was upright on sheer willpower alone. He had a duty: watch Sam.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:04 pm

Gaster walked into the hall. "Yes. True, are you okay? Please tell me you aren't sick too." He felt True''s forehead for a fever.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:12 pm

"M'kay. Just tired. I'm going to take a nap.". True weakly tried to push away Baxter's (three corrections later, I give up) hand. He was exhausted. He didn't feel sick, he felt rung out like a dish rag.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:14 pm

(Lol I know the feeling XD)

Gaster sighed some. "All right. Let me know if you do need something."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:27 pm

"Sure," True yawned. He wheeled into his room and nudged Treble out of his lap. He fell into his bed and instantly started snoring. He was only half on his bed, his legs on the floor.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:31 pm

Treble simply curled up on her master's back, happy.

Gaster sighed a little and moved True so he was completely on the bed, and tucked him in. Treble grumbled because it meant she had to move, but still laid on top of True when all was said and done. Gaster quietly closed the door, leaving just enough room for the cat to get out should she want to.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:43 pm

True didn't even twitch, dead to the world.

Shuni made his way into Sam's room, peeking inside.  Was Sam okay?  The kitty?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:45 pm

Sam was just waking up, rubbing his eyes. "Hi, Shuni." His throat still sounded scratchy, but much improved. He looked overall better too.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:49 pm

Shuni smiled happily.  "Hi, Sam.  Are you better now?  Paul is back.  Doctor dad is getting stacks at the store."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:50 pm

"I do feel a lot better, actually." Sam smiled. "Have you had steak before, Shuni?" He asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:54 pm

Shuni shook his head.  "I do not know how to make wood taste good."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:57 pm

Sam got confused but then laughed. "Not wooden stakes. Steaks for eating come from animals like cows."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next