Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 16 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:41 am

Shuni nodded.  He didn't understand that perhaps Gaster wouldn't want Paul to understand the uglier parts of life.  His story was short but simple as he relayed it.  He couldn't remember a real home or family, only the street.  People were... bad... to a kid on the streets.  Then one day little Shuni had spotted a cat and followed it.  The cat had shown him the church, and Shuni had promised to take care of the cat as best they could.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 16 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:44 am

Paul hugged Shuni. "It's okay. Dad and Sam and True and I can be your family with the kitties now. We will take care of you like you took care of all those kitties."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:12 am

"I can be your family?" Shuni asked cautiously, carefully returning the hug.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:42 am

Paul beamed. "Yeah! Of course you can!" The little guy said with absolute confidence.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:14 am

A brilliant smile lit up Shuni's features as he hugged Paul tightly. "I won't let you regret making me family!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:23 am

Paul laughed and hugged Shuni back. He was happy he had another brother now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:54 am

True rolled out then still combing his dampened hair. He looked nice in grey slacks and a blue shirt that brought out his eyes. "Okay... Am I forgetting anything?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:58 am

Paul smiled. "I think you look like a movie star, True!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:15 am

True grinned at his little brother. "Thanks, Paul. Sam and Dad! That's what I'm forgetting." He rolled to Sam's room and stuck his head in. If Sam was asleep, True would let hi oversaying goodbye.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:50 am

Sam was asleep, cuddling his new cat friend. He still didn't look to hot, but sleep would more than likely help him get well soon.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:08 pm

True slipped out quietly and went to the front door, waiting.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:43 pm

There soon was a knock at the door as Kat arrived. She was excited for tonight, and even put on some light makeup for the occasion.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:10 pm

True opened the door and smiled.  "Kat!  You look gorgeous.  Won't you come in?"  He wheeled back to give her some room and gestured inside.  "Just be careful of the cats."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:23 pm

Kat smiled and came in. She hugged True. "You look pretty handsome yourself!" She complimented. "So I was suppose to help your dad with what to wear for tomorrow?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:27 pm

"If you please, Madame. He's in a tizzy about it," True grinned, leading her back.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:31 pm

Kat laughed and followed True back. When she saw Gaster, she grilled him about what kind of look he wanted and how much he likes this woman and everything about the scene and direction he wanted this to go. She then went through his clothes before she selected a decent shirt and a nice pair of jeans. "This, sleeves rolled up, and no sneakers. Loafers or dress shoes. You want to look nice and presentable, but casual at the same time. And make sure you shower in the morning." Kat instructed.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:44 pm

True listened, grinning.  Yep, getting Kat to help had been a good idea!  That was the look he'd wanted Gaster to go for, too, but had no idea how to explain or accomplish it.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:45 pm

Gaster nodded and thanked Kat for her help. Kat smiled happily and asked if he or True needed anything else from her right now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:58 pm

"I think you have more than earned your night out!" True said cheerfully.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:59 pm

Kat smiled. "Oh, and remind me later, True. I have a present of sorts for you." She said. "Shall we go?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:10 am

"A present? For me?" True asked, puzzled. Why would she get him a gift? He brushed it aside and opened the door, smiling. "After you, fair lady!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:14 am

Kat smiled and curtsied, even though she wasn't wearing a skirt. "Why thank you, good sir!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:25 am

True laughed and fell in beside her as they headed down the sidewalk. "We sure walk a lot. Well, I h my own set of wheels, but have you ever thought about getting a car?" True asked thoughtfully.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:29 am

Kat smiled. "I actually have a car. It just gets really bad gas mileage, and I like walking. It helps me think. And even then, public transportation is free and goes where I feel is too far to walk, since I don't leave the city much anyway."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:35 am

"That makes sense," True nodded. "So how was your day?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next