Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spooky Scary

2 posters

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Spooky Scary - Page 18 Empty Re: Spooky Scary

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:34 pm

Jack furrowed his brow, confused know. "What on earth are you talking about, woman? hat do you mean by 'it?'"

Puppet yelped in surprise, but managed to catch her. "Mari? Mari?! MARI?!" He seemed genuinely worried. Puppet hadn't realized she had fake fainted.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:41 pm

Arabella slunk deeper into the water of the hot spring and mumbled softly " ah, your ah... " she didn't know how jack was going to take this, so she gave him the bucket of cotton candy and swam to the other side before saying " well... when we get back to my world, we probably should look for a crib."

Mari purred " Oh, I didn't know you liked me like this my dear puppet." she said nipping his nose " and we shall fix your hidious crime of not knowing what a hot pot is."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:46 pm

Jack was very serious now. Arabella could tell because he set the cotton candy aside and went after her. "Wait wait wait. Are you saying.... your.... And i'm going to be a....." Jack looked shocked. "But I thought it was hard and unlikely for that to happen on the first go!"

Puppet blushed deeply and swallowed. "W-we will?" he stammered. "But, uh, what exactly is it?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:00 pm

Arabella nodded " yes." she said swimming away from him as best she could she wasn't sure what his stance was on this yet, and really didn't want to loos it.

Mari giggled putting her arms around his neck, sexily and whispered in his ear " whats were having for lunch."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:04 pm

Jack caught Arabella and turned her to face him. He held her shoulders to make sure She didn't just scurry away. "Arabella... Are you one hundred percent sure?" He didn't sound angry, just... scared."

Puppeteer's blush deepened if possible. "Um, o-okay." He sounded adorably she and nervous right now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:09 pm

Mari whispered in his ear, her breath falling ever so gently " and I will make it for you... and it will be steaming and hot, and so good." she said trailing a finger down his chest. " Hot pot is as they say, better than.." she paused " sex."

Arabella swallowed nodding as she eeked out a small " yes." she said she didn't know what to do and didn't know how Jack would continue to act.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:13 pm

Puppet was really nervous now. It was clear through his body language that he was not comfortable with this level of sensualness yet. He had been treated roughly in the past by women, so when they started to act like they wanted it, he got really, really nervous.

Jack released her and sat back. It was plain on his face now; Jack was scared. "I'm really going to be a father.... What if the kid doesn't like me? What if.... what if I'm a bad father?" He wondered aloud.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:23 pm

Mari grinned licking his lips, before turning and freeing her self " Come puppet its time to prepair thee hot pot, can miss that Mr puppet my puppety fellow." she said walking and letting her lips swish in a sexy mannor as she led the way to the kitchen. Giggling like a mad woman.

Arabella sighed and relaxed and swam over by him " no he or she is going to hate their daddy for eating all their cotton candy, smarshmellows and scarying everyone at sleep overs, but they are going to love you come halloween... daddy will just scare up all the trick or treating treats." she said grinning " silly goose, you'll be fine."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:27 pm

Puppet was really uncomfortable now with how sexualized she was being. "I'm going to stay here." he said. "You go on ahead."

Jack looked her dead in the eyes. "Are you sure they won't hate the fact their father is a joy killing, psychotic murderer?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:41 pm

Mari stopped and gave him the sad degjected muppet face, the one arabella would be proud of, " but... I need help, I might burn my little self." she said pouting.

Arabella giggled " I don't think your Joy killing, as for murder... well hopefully we can get you a hobby just as fun." she said " or we can all ways put you to work helping me clean up these protals or something, and you can bash some creapies."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:47 pm

Puppet rubbed the back of his neck and decided to be honest (you can determine if this is enough to repair his crack some or not). "It's not that I don't want to help, I'm just uncomfortable with the idea of being more than friends right now. In the future, just maybe, but right now, you're going way too fast for me."

Jack considered. "If I help you bash creepies and manage portals... is there a chance I can blow stuff up too?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:54 pm

Arabella grinned kissing him " Only if we tape it." she said grinning " but you know jack.." she said licking his cheek, " were naked in a hot spring and now one is watching." she said looking up at him with a wicked smile.

Mari started to laugh " You mean you have never been teased, oh poor puppet, you really have never had friends before silly puppet, now come on meany. Stop being such a silly pervert."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:58 pm

Jack grinned his usual grin. "Yeah. And your point is...?" He spotted something. "Oh yeah, cotton candy, right?"

Puppeteer frowned. "I'm not a pervert. I'm speaking from experience. Every other woman I've been with that did that was trying to insert the proper F bomb here. me over the whole time. Literally."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:06 pm

Mari shrugged " your cute but I am not a rapist and your not Must rape me cute, now come on seriously don't be silly."

Arabella laughed shaking her head " wow, you have no sex drive." she said laughing " first one to the cotton candy bucket, gets to eat it." she said starting to swim after it.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:10 pm

"Thanks?" Puppet said. "I think that was suppose to be a good thing?" He shrugged. "What do you need help with?"

Jack grinned wickedly and pulled Arabella back. He gave her a sexy smile and kissed her deeply and passionately.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:34 pm

As everyone stepped through the portal, they were greeted at the front gates to a huge and imposing, gothic style mansion. The walls were covered in vines and the stonework around the perimeter looked to be incredibly old. The grounds inside were overrun and unkept. The sky was perpetually gloomy and dark, the only thing breaking it up was the twisted, dead black trees that clawed at the sky. Other than the slight rustle of leave and the trees creaking in the slight breeze, nothing moved or made a sound. The gate looks like it was rammed inwards, and the front mansion doors wide open like a hungry, dark maw.

Puppeteer frowned. "This looks like the god Kiam's estate, but it's.... wrong." He said worriedly. "I've been here before, and it didn't used to be in this bad of disrepair. It looks abandoned here."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:39 pm

Arabella sighed " What ever happened Jack didn't do it... so don't even joke about it... and SHUT UP STAN BEFORE YOU EVEN TALK."

Gavin swallowed " Jack, Pregnate Arabella Scares me, is that normal?" he asked with a look on his face " ya the creepy ness of this realm is over shadowed by Arabella..."

Drake face palmed " Though I do like the fact that, she pre shut stan up, what do you think happened oh master of puppets?" he said teasing.

Mari bapped him on the head " NO teasing my puppet, he's mine to teas." she beamed, " meany."

Slendy sighed " OoooooOOOOOOOOO. " he said sneaking up on Arabella " its spooky.." after all he was the spirit of Haloween.

Arabella grabbed him by the tentical and flipped him over her shoulder " Oh HI Slendy."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:07 am

Jack shrugged. "Arabella I now have to look after a bit less as far as protecting, as Slendy so kindly demonstrated."

Lethe helped Slendy up. "Are you okay?" She asked. She was pretty sure he was, but wanted to make sure.

Puppeteer shrugged. "I don't know. Last I was hear was in the previous timeline. Kiam had his house open to creepies that preferred the company of others, but wanted to pick neither the good of Slendy's house, nor the evil of Zalgo's. However, it doesn't appear Kiam is here, but this timeline is a lot different than the last already."

Stan frowned but kept quiet. They all would hear all about it later, when Arabella wasn't around.

Allison looked curiously at the gate. "Looks like something really wanted in...." She noted out loud.

"Well, looks like it got in." Layla nodded. "Maybe there will be clues in the house? Maybe this Kiam guy left some kind of note?"

As always now, like an angel of death, Isaac followed them. He silently landed in a tree a ways away from them, out od earshot but not completely out of sight, although no one was looking this way. It had been a long time since Isaac was here. He wondered how Kiam was doing....
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:20 am

Slendy laughed " happy to demonstrate, Ya lethe I am fine." she said " just note to self don't sneak up on Arabella for a bit of a spooky spook."

Drake sighed " more Crap insert the proper F bomb here. up, well lets go in and find out I guess."

Arabella fowned " though I think Jack was a bit too pleased with himself, last night when I bit stan because he tried stealing my bbq pork."

Mari laughed at her sisters " but it took a whole tub of tooth paist to get the taste out of your mouth."

Gavin sighed " looks like were investigating, stay close girls, and Puppet, stay sharp>"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:29 am

Jack started whistling Pop Goes The Weasel as they walked. He was a bit bored, and hoping to kill things.

Isaac couldn't help but help loose a racket of cawing laughter that echoed through the trees.

Lethe offered Slendy a hand up before walking beside him closely. Something about this place definitely didn't seem right, and she didn't like it one bit.

Stan grumbled to himself as they walked.

Layla and Allison stood close to their men, while Puppet made his threads appear. Then floated around the group almost like a web, ready to defend and attack from all sides if need be. Puppet also kept his head on a swivel, watching everything as they approached the house.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:54 am

Arabella giggled " with any luck something will amuse the Crap out of Jack.. board jack is no fun." she said pulling out a tub of cotton candy " hmm rainbow flavored my favorite."

Mari rolled her eyes " well we know what that kid is going to grow up liking."

Slendy held her close " its ok, what ever it is I am sure can't be bad."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:00 am

Jack fell in step with Arabella and made her share some cotton candy.No way was he passing rainbow sweetness up.

They soon reached the house. After everyone stepped inside, they were greeted by dual, sweeping staircases, and it looked like if it was upkept, a beautiful home. However, it looked like it has been long abandoned by the dust and cobwebs (the dust making Allison sneeze a little), and that a struggle took place in the main area here, although blood couldn't be found, and if some was, it wasn't in any means amount to enough to do serious damage.

Puppeteer frowned as he looked around. "Why do I get an uneasy feeling like we are being watched...."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:06 am

Gavin looked at puppet " because stan is affoot" but continued to look about " so ah... stupity on high huh."

Drake nodded " I am wondering whats kinda wrong with this place."

Arabella smiled " it doesn't have a cottoncandy maker thats whats wrong." she said licking jacks lips then kissed him as she happily shared cotton candy with him.

Slendy sighed " I would try to get some, but Arabella bites." he laughed " next time I see a walmart." he laughed.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:13 am

The whole house felt like a bound item to Drake, and indeed they were being watched by an unseen eye. The doors closed behind them, and the lights in the front area they were in flickered on by candlelight.

Puppet nearly freaked out. "I wanna go back to Sen's now please!" He yelped. His threads vanished in his fright.

Jack grinned and kissed Arabella back. "You know, if you desperately wanted some, you could just ask the woman..."

Layla whimpered and held tightly to Gavin's arm. "I hate haunted houses." She whined. "I hate em hate em hate em."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:40 pm

Mari giggled " Puppet, are you scared?" she asked pulling him in and grabbing his hand " there I will hold your hand, this doesn't scare me, I am part cat and cats hiss in the face of danger."

Arabella giggled " Or if you me cuddle the face of danger."

Slendy laughed " what does that make me a scary mother insert the proper F bomb here., or, Jack's side kick?"

Gavin laughed " Jack's side kick.. " he laughed " and that makes lethe the side kicks love interest, and makes me jack layla and everyone non scary, chopped liver."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next