Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spooky Scary

2 posters

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Spooky Scary - Page 12 Empty Re: Spooky Scary

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:51 am

Arabella giggled jumping up and down " I see it... I do...i seet he portal out of here."

Drake smiled " lets all just back up, and leave to the next world... besides this world just makes every guy ah, feel funny."

Gavin nodded " ya, lets ah... Go before wel oos our heads yes thats it."

Slendy grinned " my new friend is Lethe and she's my girl friend."

Gavin shook his head " Damn slendy moves fast... and puppet, we will get you a girl friend or boy friend, one with out drugs up there ars."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:03 am

Jack finished getting his clothes on how he liked than and made sure Arabella's bag was packed. He didn't offer to carry it, but he made sure she was ready to go.

Allison gather up their things and offered to carry a couple bags. She didn't say it aloud, but she was glad to be getting out of here.

Layla kissed Gavin's cheek. She considered making a dirty joke, but decided against it. She was still wearing Gavin's shirt, and had no intentions of taking it off. She packed her bag, humming.

Stan waited for everyone, griping about how he won't be able to sit for a week.

Lethe giggled and kissed Slendy's cheek. "Do you want help packing anything?" She offered. Lethe wanted to be as much help to her Slendy as possible.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:19 am

Arabella didn't bother to ask him to carry it, that wasn't Jack, and she didn't want to day spoiled for her. " So any way, the nurse who found him tried to revive him, but he died... what they imagined was a very slow suffication."

Gavin coming up beisde the two waiting in the hall " thats some damn bed time story." Hugging onto layla " so ware is this, portal? Or were you near Stan's ars?"

Drake rolls his eyes " YOu ok puppet..."

SLendy picked up Lethe like he had puppet earlier " nope all packed."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:36 am

Jack smiled at that ending. Yes, that was a good bedtime story.

Layla leaned against Gavin some. One death glare from her and Stan shut his mouth and refrained on decking Gavin for that quip.

Puppeteer nodded and gathered his things. "Yup. All ready to go."

Lethe giggled and snuggled into her Slenderman.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:48 am

Drake smiled " all right lets go, Arabella lead the way... I can't see a portal."

Arabella giggled " you can't?" she shrugged and started walking down the hall hanging a left, up 22 steps, and to a wall " see the portal is right there." a faint glow of her lavender eye could barely be seen.

Gavin looked at her " that is a wall." he sighed " a wall." PIcking up stan and throwing stan at it " See wa.... nope portal, lets go." he said as stand disapeared through the wall.

Slender picked up puppet, too, and walked through " sorry I like carrying things... and people."

Everyone through..

Arabella " well its white, it has a lot of doors, what are we coining this world, What box world? " the levels of white box like shapes moved upwards towards another clear as day portal to everyone.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:56 am

Jack followed Arabella. This was a bit strange, but whatever. Could be a lot worse right now.

Puppeteer let Slendy carry him. He didn't snuggle and cuddle into it like Lethe did, but he was okay with it.

"Well, which one looks like home?" Layla asked. That seemed like a solid start. Allison nodded in agreement. That might get them home even.

(Next world they go into is yours.)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:06 am

Arabella pointed to a portal to there left " That one not only looks like a pain, since we wuold have to climbe all those boxes takes us back to the world we started this portal hop venture in..." she pointed to the right " that takes us to what looks like an upside down fishbowl.... and the one dead ahead, takes us to a japanese mansion with a hotsprings... and Cherry trees."

Drake nodded " I don't like the Idea of going back ware we came from, I don't like the idea of going in a fish bowl... so Hot springs sounds nice?' he was thinking about how allisson might want the nice soak.

Gavin nodded " and that way doesn't' look like the journy there will be bad."

Slendy nodded, " that last box, I can use my tenticlest o get us all over or puppet his strings. Sure JACk, can climb with his claws."

From behind them high behind them " Ello puppet, did you miss me, I fear you and your little frined have to run, I found you, Lauching Jack." She laughed " I fear, its your turn to laugh your last. I see your sins." She said, she was pearched on the virtical side of the building, using her chains, to keep her from falling, they dug deep into the box, in which she stood, leaning over, them, Chains lashed out towrads jack.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:51 am

Jack growled and side stepped the chains. He then grabbed at them and tried to pull her down from her perch, laughing. "Don't you think sitting so far away from me is cheating?" He taunted. "Besides, what makes you so cocky as to think you can kill me?" He laughed again.

Lethe watched on curiously. She looked up at Slendy to gauge his reaction of this. Was Jack a close friend of his or no?

Puppeteer sighed. "Slendy, can you please put me down for a few moments...."

Allison swallowed and hugged Drake's arm. She supposed she should get used to people wanting to kill them by now. This was starting to become a bad habit.

Layla growled. "What's your beef with Jack?! I know it's easy to hate him and all, but seriously?! At least Arabella seems to think he's okay!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:04 am

Mari grinned " Your a very stupid, little clown." she wagged her finger, as the chain grew taught, and slide slicing his palm as it went, another chian moved to decapitate him.

Arabella was frozen in place, " w- why does she have my f- face.. and you can't hurt Jack.. he's mine." but she said it in a shaky week voice.

Slendy facepalmed sighing " Puppet, its best you stick close though, I can't be killed and I can kill most other creepies, forever." he said setting down Lethe and puppet. " Plus it keeps me calm when I have friends, and you should know, she told you to run withy our friends, she's just out to kill jack."

Gavin sighed, " the rate she's going, and this small but pointless realm were currently in, with everyone in it." He said, ducking, before on of sadi chains got him, keeping Layla's head low and to his chest, " its really good I have good hand Eye coordination."

Drake hissed and kicked the knees out from under stan " your going to get your's self-killed boy." he hissed Picking up Allision, and dragging them to a large box, " stay against the damn wall, don't move, don't breath, and if one of those chains comes, duck, cover and run the other direction."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:18 am

Jack growled and sent cockroaches up the wall at her. "Now you've just Ticked me off..." Black blood dripped form his hands.

"I'll be fine, Slendy. I know how to defend myself, although the concern is much appreciated." Puppeteer said. He focused and whipped out his threads. Some stayed around him to protect him from any chains that may come his way, and the others went to bind up Mari's chains and bind her as well.

Stan yelped. "You could have just said 'duck,' you twat!"

Lethe stood near Slandy and growled. If that other girl tried to hurt her Slendy, she would get a firsthand experience of why no one made Lethe mad and lived to tell about it...

Allison nodded and did as Drake told her. "What are you planning?" She asked. She recognized that look on Drake's face. He was thinking of something.

Layla stayed close to Gavin. "Should we try and get out while we can to protect ourselves?" She asked him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:28 am

Mari with a single silver chain killed the roaches, and with a few other chains, kept puppet buisy, toying with him honestly like a love would in a play fight. But with jack that was leathal force, slicing across his face, any little part of jack that so much, touched a chain, bleed badly. She smiled " silly Clown, sit still and it will be quick."

Gavin saw as one chain, sliced through an entire box, like it was butter, when clearly they were made from some sort of stone, Picked up layla and yelled at stan, as he ran to join them " By the time you understood Duck, you would have been dead dumb ars." he said hopping over a quick in coming chain like it was tuesday.

Slendy sighed " Puppet, she's like you, she has infinate chains, you trying to bind her up, is like trying to damn up the ocean... by building a damn the whole way around the middle and expecting one side to be dry all ready." he sighed and picked Lethe up " come on were joining the smart folk. A Chain sliced through slendy's legs, and he instantly regenerated " That tickled." he said and kept walking.

Arabella was now on here knees crying, why was this person hurting jack, the blood wasn't helping her tormented poor little mind.

Drake sighed he had no other choice, and in the deepest commanding voice he could muster shouted " Stop.. NOW." at Mari.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:43 am

Jack continued to fight ferociously, but the razor like chains cut deeply enough his regeneration was slowed, and he was starting to get a little light headed from the rapid blood loss. At least it didn't really hurt.

Puppeteer frowned. He picked up on Mari's strategy, and decided to do something probably stupid. If need be, he will just use a trick he hadn't used in a long time to spare himself of injury. Using his threads, Puppet put himself between Jack and Mari. "Stop." He commanded her. Jack didn't have much strength to protest Puppeteer getting in the way this time. Jack staggered a little, but he caught himself before he could fall.

Lethe howled like the damned and lunged at Mari when Slendy was attacked by the chain. No one touched her Slendy!

Allison grew nervous. She had the slightest idea while this creepy would even consider listening to Drake.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:26 pm

Puppet was pushed out of the way, like he was a gnat, swatted, but the chaines didn't bit his flesh, it was clear terhe was only one target.

Drake sighed his voice getting more demanding " YOUR FINAL WARNING MARINETTE STOP."

Mari turned one eye on himb ut that was about it " how do you know my name?" THen went back to focusing on ending that miserable clowns life.

Drake sighed Grabbing a chain, and with a single yank pulled her clean off the wall, blue like dust that glowed circled him as his eyes glowed, time seemed to go slow, her chains whipping about her rather gracefully now, to catch her self, and Drake opened his left hand, the dust began to change color, and began to build a cold locket in his hand " I warned you Marinette, didn't I? " he said tapping the locket three times, it opened as the chain to it finished forming, and began to play a melody, Mari, was sucked into the locket, Drake closed it with one hand, his magic flowed now, fixing and repairing putting back the chunks of rock, and mending it, didn't take long " Now Look what you made me do Marinette, you just couldn't listen, could you, such a good girl, I take no pleasure in locking you away... Non.. " he said and tossed the locket to puppet " there your now the master of Marinette, Arabella's twin sister, and the she's also the master of chians, Goddes of Judgment and death... Silly Marinette, I did tell you your sister see's truth even behind the lies."

Arabella sprinted, tears running down her face, ars he grabbed jack, pulling him to sit, and still crying though they were drying up, as she could see he wasn't going to die, she pulled out the first aid, and started disenfecting, and whiping, and stitching mumbling " my poor jack... my poor poor jack."

Slendy yawned, for he had kept Lethe from running towards Marinette " See, in the end let the idiiots play.." he said.

Gavin blinked, " So... Drake's a Creepy?"

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:40 pm

Puppeteer fumbled but caught the locket. He frowned at it before shoving it in a pocket and backing away from Drake. He saw Drake as one of the most dangerous of the creepies.

Allison took a small step forward. "Drake?" She asked him softly in a small voice. There were tears on her face.

Jack hissed and jerked away when Arabella applied the disinfectant at first. "Hey! That hurts!"

Lethe growled, but leaned into Slendy, cuddling him like a disgruntled cat. "I don't like that one." She said. "She dared to lay a chain on you..."

Layla frowned. "I guess so? That last world.... it seemed to only affect the creepies, and then you and Drake. Maybe Drake because he was actually a creepy?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:02 pm

Drake sighed standing very defeated, looking at puppet " Puppet, come on man... she was going to kill jack, and thats not what its about... punishing them, isn't what its about." he said " its about keeping people safe... its about, keeping them from hurting anyone more, and some of them, can still be saved, can still be fixed..." he didn't dare look at Allison right now " Arabella is one forth Creepy, and she's thee most loving thing, and her sister, just doesn't listen very well... and Jack, Jack was broken... and A Crafter, has got to fix what is broken, we use to just bind and toss them into the void, thats ware the butcher went... So he can never hurt anyone not even another creepy ever again... He got locked away and tossed there, because he was hurting Slendy, who's a good boy, Puppet, I thought we were friends... Or is it the reason why I feel so badly for Jack and feel so badly for Arabella, is I don't have any?" he sniffled, " I don't like locking them away... i don't like binding them, and I don't like it when I have no other choice, and it hurts even the butcher hurt, knowing he was a lost cause." he said closed his eyes " I really did beg for my granpa to let me keep jack, till Arabella needed him, this whole mess wouldn't have happened, but grandpa threw jack to far back... and that thing Jack let out, the one I said kills creepies... its still chasing us, slowly... my grandpa died locking that one away.. I... I am the last Crafter, my Dad didn't want anything to do with it, its not something your born into, its somehting your taught... I could have been just Plain old Drake... But if I am plain old drake, then everyone dies."

Arabells hissed " sit still silly, you don't want it to get infected, and then you get sick, and god only knows when the last time she washed those things was... and you have me worried sick jack."

Mari from inside her locket " I am really sorry... So puppet is to be my master?"

Slendy shrugged " what am I the only one who knew? Aside from Jack?"

Gavin shrugged " Like I honestly care what he is... I grew up with him." he shrugged " Creepy, human, Alien from outerspace, no one gives a Crap." He laughed " I am in camp slendy on this one... Yolo.'
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:16 pm

Jack just glared at Drake. He was going to be slow on forgiveing Drake on the whole sending his friend back and having him wind up with Isaac thing. He sat still for Arabella, in a foul mood now.

Allison's eyes were tearing up, but she stepped forward and hugged Drake tight. "I don't care who or what you are." She said softly. "I still love you and will support you, Drake. I only wish you told me sooner."

Puppet looked at the pocket with the watch in it and frowned. "Yes, I am now your master. And I will throw you into an ocean if you hurt Jack or any of my friends again, okay?"

Lethe snuggled into Slendy. "I'm just glad no one is hurting my Slendy now. He's too cuddly for me to tolerate anyone hurting him."

Layla rolled her eyes. "I agree with Gavin. I've known you too long to really care, Drake. You're one of my best friends. I just think you're cooler now."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:34 pm

Mari sighed inside the locket " Puppet would you force me to sing my heart will go on, as I sink?" she asked in all seriousness. Then poundering " I honestly don't want to know, how one fits an entire Japanese dojo complete with tea house, and a orchard of blumps, cherries, and peaches.... into a ladies picture locket..."

Drake hugged her to him as he ran a hand threw his hair " Would you have believed me, years ago, and or wanted to be around me? I was hoping the What the hell we known him to long syndrom to kick in." he said dropping a kiss on the top of Allisons head " and Puppet, seriously I would never put you in a locket or a box, your too nice for confined spaces..." he looked at Jack " and I told you 9 times sir Fumes a lot, I can repair and upgrade your box, Gott really good at the Inner dimentional space thing."

Arabella sighed " he will forever just hate the idea, even if you put an entire carnival in said box, of being in a box... and besides, no visiters its like getting sent to your room." she said hugging him and then started to banage Jack up, " your so cute.."

Slendy patted Lethe on the head " your so cute..."

Gavin " awe, now Puppets got a girl friend.." he winked at puppet " and she can't ever get away from you buddy, nasty if you break up but hey, make up make outs are the best... puppet my man."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:23 pm

Puppeteer frowned. "But I barely know her. The only times we've interacted, she's thrown me around like a toy. I don't know. I've always wanted a nicer girlfriend than that..." He said sadly.

Allison smiled a little. "Maybe I wouldn't have believed you at first, but I still would have loved you, then and now."

Jack grumbled something about still hating Drake and put up with being hugged by Arabella for now. He was still in a very testy mood.

Lethe smiled and kissed Slendy. "I'm pretty sure I love you." She told him happily.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:30 pm

Arabella smiled " you can hate anyone you want but me ok, as much as you want." she said smiling " Do you think you can stand with out, passing out, or would you like some orange juice and some cookies, they have rainbow sprinkles?"

Drake laughed " Puppet she can be very sweet, at least she was when I last saw her." he shrugged " now lets get to the next world, so we can get the insert the proper F bomb here. out of here, because I really don't like box world any more then the next morninic nit."

Mari from inside her locket " I will have you know Master, I was tossing you around very gently I can't help it my chains are ment to slice and dice... I do think your cute Puppet."

Gavin " lets go before I gag or something."

Slendy laughed " or something." he said " Love you too Lethe." he said picking her up, " puppet want a ride up or is puppet good?"

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:52 pm

Puppet smiled some at Slendy. "Whatever makes you happier." He said honestly. He didn't mind either way.

Jack tried to stand but almost fell back down from the head rush. "Arabella...." He said woozily. "Maybe box is best until we stop for a while...." He really was not feeling well at all right now.

Lethe smiled and snuggled into her friendly Slendy. Arabella and Layla gathered their and their men's things. "Which portal are we going through?" Layla asked in general.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:01 pm

Drake smiled " the one ware we can have a very nice hot bath.... and dinner... and a hot bath, hell I am considering just moving to that realm and calling it quits."

Arabella nodded " ok, but I will let you out as soon as I can, I don't like putting you in the box." she said digging in her bag, she gave him a bag of mashmellows, a fuzzy blanket and a travel sied smile rainbow pillow, " Ok, all set." she said opening the box and was happy the stuff she put in his lap went with him. " sorry jack." she really didn't want him in there. She tucked his box into her coat pocket, and hoped he was comfy.

Slendy smiled " Ok." he said grabbing puppet too, and easily going over the boxes, he was a slender fellow with tenticles after all " Puppet you can use your wires to pick up the others, and then we all can just go at once."

Garvin shrugged " and if your good with those things, I would like a shave while your att it.. not that I mind... but I think people have beared burn going on." then as an after thought " come along Stan, we might need you as a meat sheild later."

Mari yawned from his pocket, " and I think I will take a nap, while master toils with his friends over the hills and what not like manly men."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:48 pm

Puppeteer nodded and picked up everyone with his threads and gave Drake and Gavin a super close shave. The hair was cut, but not skin, and left the skin soft and unscathed.

Jack seemed a bit more comfortable. He didn't complain and actually went to sleep.

"I'm with Drake." Layla said. "A hot bath sounds like heaven right now."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:59 pm

ON getting through the portal they were greated by a very studly Creepy with cat ears and two different eyes " Hmm, Nice to see you Master Drake, what brings the Crafter to my humble home..." spotting Arabella " I see did you manage to find my other Granddaughter, and I hope she wasn't to much trouble, the girl is head stronge."

Drake raised an eyebrow " Sealed In a locket, Puppets her master, and Arabella's Laughing Jack, was hurt pretty badly, so she's not to happy." he said raising his eye brows " we would like."

He Raised a hand " Oh no, no, My deepest humblest appologies... Master Drake, she has brought very much Dishonnor, please pelase, Stay as long as you would like, and Please pick any room you wish, the hotsprings are to everyones likeing I would imagine, very good for ones spirit." he said smiling and taking a bow " Oh, it is good to sea you master drake, Very good to see you. I am once more apologetic about Marionette." he bowed " I am in your debt for not voiding such insolence... come come the lot of you shall dine like kings, sleep like kings, and rest like GOds."

Gavin smiled " I like him."

Slendy put down puppet, " so.... cool?"

Arabella smiled " So... Um, I am confused, but nice to meet you." she said beaming, but then right away blurted " Jack doesn't like to be cooped up in his box." she said pouting.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:11 pm

Puppeteer looked at the man, and noticed his cat ears. He was sorely tempted to ask to pet them, but decided it would be rude. "Um, sir, I can let Marionette out if you want." He offered.

Layla grinned at Gavin. "Hot springs?"

Lethe looked confused. "Slendy, what's a hot spring? And why is everyone making it sound good.

Stan sneezed. "Great. I'm allergic to cherries." He sneezed again. "This place is the worst yet." Another sneeze.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:17 pm

Gavin moaned " Drake put Stan in a box... PLEASE."

Drake sighed " If I could I would have done that days ago."

He bowed " Oh, no master puppet, She is now yours, and yours to do as you like with." he smiled " she will sever you well, and give you many sons and many daughters." he winked " Right you may pick what ever room you and Master Jack wish to share, Arabella." He smiled, " and I will make sure my honored guests are most honored, except for this stan fellow, I do not like him."

Slendy grinned " No one likes Stan.." patting Lethe on the head " Really warm, soothing water, in a natural setting, out side, girls and guys normally seperated, and the hot water is never ending."

Mari giggled " Master Slenderman should write your Brochures Grandpa." she giggled from inside her locket, " Master, May I please be let out, I will not do any harm to those you deem I should not touch."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next