Peaceful Wolf

A Place dedicated to being Calm, and peaceful.

Spooky Scary

Darkness Laughing

Re: Spooky Scary

Post by Darkness Laughing on Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:37 pm

Jack gave her a look as if she were from a different planet. "What? Why on earth would you have a bear like that?"

Layla smiled. The rhythmic noise of Gavin's snores soon lulled her into sleep too.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:46 pm

Arabella looked at him " why wouldn't I have a teddy like this? " she smiled " I have had him forever." she smiled " but why would you know how Mr Giggles looks like.. Sure I had to stitch him up when some bullies tried tearing him up... But I loved my teddy, I was afraid of the dark, and I was convinced Mr Giggles would scare the monsters away." she smiled " I fixed him up like he was brand new too.. I didn't have very many friends, Gavin and Drake became my friends in Elementary school soon after that." she snuggled into the teddy.

Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:49 pm

Jack shook his head. "I made those to give to children I planned to kill, as a means of befriending them. I don't remember ever meeting you before you started messing with my box, so how the hell have you had that bear for that long?"
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:53 pm

Arabella shook her head " I don't know who gave me Mr giggles, I don't remember much when I was small... I " she pouted " you tried to kill me when I was small? Or going to now?" she asked confused.
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:55 pm

Jack shook his head. "No, because if I had, you wouldn't be here right now. And I can't kill you because you have my box. The only way to go around that is if you threaten to kill me or draw my blood first. THEN I can try and kill you to my black heart's content."
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:04 pm

Arabella in a small voice " oh." as she buried her face in the teddy bear. Jack didn't even care about her, she knew it. She thought she could make a real friend in jack, she snuggled the teddy close, the only true friend she had was Mr Giggles, she knew she annoyed Drake, and Gavin considered her more of Drake's friend, and Layla she never honestly got to know all that well. She was just a creepy little child, not even a demented clown wanted anything to do with.
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:07 pm

Jack frowned and lightly bonked her on the head with his knuckles. "Are you crying?" He said. "Don't make me create balloon animals and force feed you candy until you stop crying."
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:09 pm

Arabella sighed " I can make my own balloon animals, and eat your marshmallows." she said, curling up with her bear now under neither the blankets, " night jack." she said, her voice cracking.
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:11 pm

Jack frowned and thought for a moment. What are friends suppose to do here? He nodded some to himself. He pulled her, blankets and all, to him and wrapped his arms around Arabella in a hug. The clown was actually very, very good at giving hugs.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:14 pm

Arabella cuddled into him suprised that he had hugged her and in a small voice said " you know jack, I can't see colors right... So even the world of black and white, So your still a pretty colorful though faded clown."
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:16 pm

Jack narrowed his eyes at that, but didn't say anything. He held Arabella all night in silence.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:23 pm

The next day if you can call it that....

Arabella woke pretty early, kissed the sleeping clown on the shoulder, and left teddy there with him, she just had to pee. She crept out of the tent, and towards the outhouse, after getting her buisness done, she came, out, to see a figure, standing infront of the tent, she knew it wasn't slendy. she cleared her throat, " What are you doing?"

The figure turned, and started to walk towards her, with ill intent, a butchers knife clutched dripping blood, and teeth that gloomed. It wasn't a man, she knew, she backed up as it moved forward till her back was at a tree, " Take one more step, and I will Scream so loud it will Call the scariest person on earth to tear you limb from limb." she said " or allert a big scary SLendy who no doubt doesn't like murders encourching on her turf."

The figure, laughed.
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:27 pm

Jack woke up after a bit. He didn't see Arabella, but he wasn't concerned about that. If she needed him, he would be summoned. Jack instead sifted through their things until he found the rainbow fruity marshmallows and munched on them. So tasty....
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:32 pm

It just grinned wider and lifted up his blade.

Arabella snapped " I warned you." before letting out the most bone chilling blood curdling high pitch scream, not even a bloody banshee could pull off.

Drake sat up bolt straight and coacked " Damn it to insert the proper F bomb here.." he cursed.

Gavin jumped " What the insert the proper F bomb here. Screams like that?"

Slendy roared bellowing through the trees, cracking them as he rushed. But slendy was honestly a bit of a slow fellow.
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:35 pm

Jack started cackling as he was summoned. He came up behind the knife wielder and slashed his back with his claws. The laughing, maniacal clown then sent roaches into the wounds, burrowing their way into the soft tissues of the knife wielder and eating him alive from the inside out.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:39 pm

The man laughed, then vanished.

Arabella shook herself " Um jack, I think he just killed a shadow..." she shivered " I don't like shadows.."

Slendy came barreling in and flung jack with a mighty toss, screetching and roaring, till he stopped and plucked jack out of the tree, " Oops, wrong blood thirsty murder...."

Arabella glared at Slendy " Does slendy need glasses?"

Drake came out of thet end " Probably he's older then half the trees put to gether."

Gavin looked at him " the ones he destroyed or... also, what the hell screamed like the devil's henchmen getting a labotomy with a dildo?"

Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:43 pm

"God dammit Slendy!" Jack said indignantly. "Put me the insert the proper F bomb here. down! I need to chase after my prey like a good little killer, all right?!"

Layla shook her head. "My ears are ringing now..."

[Insert griping and groaning about any and everything from Stan here.]

Allison clung to Drake, scared. "Please tell me the screaming wasn't another monster..."
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:50 pm

Slenderman sighed " you can't kill him.... we need .... something... I forgot what, though." he said lowering jack " by the way your girl friend has a really nice scream... "

Gavin sighed " Arabella's scream is legend... "

Drake smiled " Ok, Jack, want to have some REAL fun?" he asked " and Slenderman, what happened all those years ago?"

Slenderman whinned " He killed them all of them, devil's work.... he took my .... my friends... my friends, he killed my Friends, who would play with me in the forest, he killed my FRIENDS." he growled " I want his head on a spike I want his head.... " he whaled " Its his fault I was hunted like the monster he was, and the burning only the burning chased him to be hung, I never got the chance to kill him, and he's trapped me here, to forever play with his rotten ars.... I want him dead, I WANT HIM SLAYED." he said putting jack back in the tree.

Arabella sighed " Calm down Slendy, will just find an Itty bitty box, and shove him in it... jack hates being in a box, so he should too, who wouldn't hate being in a box."

Slendy grinned " As long as he suffers I don't damn well care... "
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:00 pm

Jack growled and got himself out of the tree. "Put me in my box now... and I will slaughter whoever is nearest that I can when I come out. Just a forewarning."

Layla sighed. "I do believe I am half deaf now..."

Allison smiled and spoke up. "Maybe we can go back to that store. there was a jewelry section. We can use a ring box."
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:04 pm

Arabell giggled " no one is putting you in a box, but if I ever need you Ticked off worse then a nest of wasps being shook, I will remember that." she giggled.

Drake shrugged " we will see. we will see, what kind of box he goes into."

Gavin got a shiver " dude it almost sounds like you make a living out of boxing souls."

Slendy cocked his head " that sounds familure...... boxing souls... so so long ago... do they have glasses there?"

Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:10 pm

Jack gave Arabella a serious look. "Just bear in mind I will be very Ticked at you too for putting me in there in the first place..." He wandered off to find his marshmallows to munch on.

Layla hugged Gavin's waist comfortingly. She hoped he was okay, but was now curious about their friend too.

Allison smiled. "Well, let me know if you want to go box shopping."
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:16 pm

Drake grinned " ok so my plan is simple, Arabella your bate.... Jack... do you have any qualms about Arabella being bate?"

Slendy frowned " why does she need to be bate?" he cocked his head " I am confused now..."

Gavin " oh I get it," knowing that because slendy was there, who or what they would be up against wouldn't be listening. " OH I get it, so Arabella, your going to get into a fight, with jack, he's going to pretend he got shoved in his box, when really he's just eating marshemllows in the tent... Arabella then will be " Defensless" so to speak, but slendy dear, will be at the other end of town... I will be with the girls in the walmart general... and Drake will be searching for what ever this guy is bound too."

Arabella frowned " And I just pretend I am scared?"
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:23 pm

Jack frowned. "I'm obligated to protect Arabella if she becomes in danger of her life..." He pointed out. He flicked a lime marshmallow at Slendy's head.

Layla looked at Drake. "What will Gavin, Allison, and I be doing?" She asked. She was still hugging Gavin.
    wolfHhowling
    Admin

Post by wolfHhowling on Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:30 pm

Drake smiled " Why keeping Jack in marshmallows... and also doing a little reasearch while at walmart, there are things missing in there, I noticed everything replaces itself, if you take it... except how then are their items never restalked?" he smiled " I think it hast to do with our butcher fellow. "

Gavin paused " Right.... like a puzzle, even slendy has a puzzle to figure out, but honestly now that I have seen the guy, How is it you have all these child murders accounted to you?"

Slendy sighed , eating the mashmellow before it hit him" First 30 were this fellows, 17 from that prick tobi, two from That demonic clown... 50 from a jerk off who calls himself Jeff, 22 from a jerk in texas, 3 from a specific painter, 19 were the fault of a puppet guy, and I think 7 or was it 10 were alloted to some stupid poor excuse for an eyeless man."

Arabella's jaw dropped " so everyone just Frames you for Crap?"

Slendy nodded " pretty sure its a right of passage now."
    Darkness Laughing

Post by Darkness Laughing on Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:48 pm

Jack shrugged. "I just did it because I thought it was funny. You got so riled up over that second one, it was almost comical it was so hilarious." he flicked a blue marshmallow at Slendy this time before flicking a yellow one at Arabella.

Layla thinks about it. "Maybe the store is a kind of lure or trap he uses?" She suggested.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:38 am