Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 30 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:11 pm

Kat smiled. "I have to apologize for that. I had to ask True for help on something the past couple of night. But sir, we were wondering if you would let us ride your carousel and act like children for just a little bit." She gave the man a respectful and kind smile as she spoke, and her words held utmost respect for the man.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 30 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:19 pm

The man scratched his stubbled chin for a moment, peering at her. "He's never brought anyone here before... You must be special. Alright, but I can't turn on the music." He turned and slumped back to the ride. "Give me a yell if you need help getting him on a horse."
True watched him go, his face beat red. "Um... I guess we should pick a horse," he mumbled.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:21 pm

Kat smiled and thanked him. She turned to True. "Yeah. Any one in particular you like?" Special... True thought she was that important? The man's words kept ringing in her head for whatever reason. It made her blush a little the more she thought about it.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:27 pm

True instantly rolled over to a white one with black and blue decorations. "That one."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:30 pm

Kat smiled. "Do you want a hand getting up on it?" She offered. She liked the dark grey horse with white spots and purple decoration beside the one True liked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:33 pm

True studied the horse. "If you could get my chair off the ride, I can get on by myself." He backed up and used a board as a ramp onto the ride, wheeling around to the horse. Setting his break, he pulled himself onto the horse and took a few moment adjusting himself. Settled, he buckled himself on the horse.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:38 pm

Kat nodded and did just that. She actually lifted it down, since a wheelchair wasn't all that heavy when no one was in it. Once she was sure it was a safe distance away, she climbed back on the ride and got onto the grey horse beside True. She was already giggling at the idea of riding a carousel again.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:43 pm

True couldn't stop grinning, glancing at Kat excitedly. He should have done this years ago! Then the ride started moving. He grabbed the pole, feeling off balance and clung tight. Once they got going, he was able to regain his balance. Exhilarated, he tipped back his head and let out a loud whoop!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:45 pm

Kat laughed and put out her arms like an airplane. She clearly was having fun! She looked over at True, smiling.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:48 pm

True glanced at her, laughing. Why hadn't he done this before? He reached out with one hand, high-fiving her.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:51 pm

Kat giggled and fived him back. She had a lot of fun hanging out with True this evening.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:55 pm

The ride ended all too soon for True. He sat on the horse, eyes closed, a smile on his face. "This was the best night I've had in a long time," he admitted.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:57 pm

Kat smiled. "You know what? Me too." She got off her horse and retrieved Silent's chair. She parked it next to his horse and asked if he wanted some help getting back in it.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:03 pm

"Sure, thanks," True said, not checking the break on his chair. He just assumed she'd set it. "Could I have an arm?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:11 pm

Kat nodded and put an arm around him for support. She had forgotten to set the chair brake, having been distracted with other thoughts, so it slipped her mind as something to do.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:17 pm

As True swung down, his legs flopped, hitting the chair and sending it rolling back. He yelped, unable to stop as he fell, tangled up with Kat.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:20 pm

Kat yelped in surprise too. She fell down with True on top of her.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:25 pm

True landed hard, his legs tangled with Kat's, his face somehow ending up between her breasts, one leg up between hers. He didn't realize where he was position at first, winded. He tried to push himself up and touched Kat's face. "You okay?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:28 pm

Kat noticed, and her face got bright red. "Y-yeah?" She said a bit in embarrassment.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:37 pm

True sighed in relief, moving his hand to balance himself. "I'm sorry I- Oh crap!" He snatched his hand off her breast. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I-"
The owner cleared his throat. "When I agreed to let you two go for a ride, this wasn't the kind of ride I meant."
True rolled to one side, trying to distance himself from Kat.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:41 pm

Kat's face got redder. She sat up and tried to explain to the owner that it was an accident. Kat may not have gotten embarrassed easily, but her face was pretty red right now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:44 pm

"Uh-huh, just scootch along to your room and finish this scene," the owner grumbled, pushing the chair up next to True and setting the break.
True's face was firetruck red as he pulled himself into the chair. "Sorry, we'll get out of your hair," he mumbled, humiliated. He wheeled carefully down the ramp, glancing back for Kat.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:48 pm

Kat followed True, her face very red as she focused on her feet and the ground. Kat politely and quietly thanked the man for letting them ride his carousel as they left.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:52 pm

The man saluted them and shut things down.

"I'm sorry," True said when he couldn't bear the silence any longer. "I didn't mean for this to happen. I won't blame you if you never want to talk to me again."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:55 pm

Kat shook her head and took a few deep breaths. "It's fine. It was an accident, and it's in the past now, right?" She looked at True. "I still want to be friends, if that's okay?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next