Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 35 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:03 pm

"This is a nice room," True nodded, looking around. "Lovely view, and the bench would come in handy. What's next?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 35 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:05 pm

"Another bedroom!" Paul said as he lead his brother there. This one was a mirror image of the first. "An' across the hall from this one is a bathroom." The kid explained.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:18 pm

"Always nice for those midnight emergancies," True grinned. "Let's check out the last bedroom then come back to the bathroom."

(Got off work, need to run an errend then will be online)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:21 pm

Paul smiled. There were actually five bedrooms. Three were like the first, while the fourth was a little bit bigger with a bay window and an attacked bathroom that was indeed enough room to accomadate a wheelchair comfortably enough when there were no other people in it. The master bedroom was the last and biggest bedroom, and had an attached bathroom and extra room.

( Very Happy Huzzah!)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:45 pm

(I'm sorry, Attacked bathroom XD)

True wheeled around and examined the room. He grinned and sang a few notes in the bathroom then wheeled out again. "Mister Realtor, I'd like to put down a bid on this room!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:48 pm

(I'm sorry, I can't spell >XP And which room? The master or the other with the ATTACHED bathroom?)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:56 pm

(The other with the ATTACHED bathroom XD)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:58 pm

(Lol)

Paul smiled. "I think it's okay if you have this one. I'll ask dad!" He went to ask Gaster before he came back. "Dad said this is your room then!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:00 pm

"I like it!" True crowed, spinning his chair in a tight circle. "Dad should have the master bedroom and use the little extra room as his office, don't you think?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:02 pm

Paul and Sam both nodded. Paul ran to the room right beside True's. "I want this one!"

Sam smiled and chose the one across from True.

(I'll draw out a rough sketch of the floorplan here in a bit...
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:12 pm

"Who gets the last room?" True asked innocently.

(Yay!)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:22 pm

"Dad said it can be Shuni's if he wants and we find him." Paul said happily.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:30 pm

"That's awesome," True grinned. "I hope it's good enough for his hundred and one cats." He glanced at Kat, wondering if he should explain but wasn't sure how, so he let it slide. "I'm going to park my stuff here, then let's go see the back yard!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:32 pm

Paul cheered at that. Kat didn't know who Shuni was, but laughed some at the one hundred and one cats joke. "Hey, I may go home soon. I don't want to get in the way of anything." She told True.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:45 pm

True turned to face her. "You sure? I mean, if you want, it's not like I'm going to lock you in, but you don't have to leave."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:47 pm

Kat shifted on her feet. "I just don't want to be in the way of anything is all. I mean, you will be busy here the net couple of days settling in and all... I don't want to be a bother."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:51 pm

True hesitated then nodded. "I'll call or text you about the song, okay? Promise. Just as soon as I get set up to at least be liveable."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:53 pm

Kat smiled and nodded. She paused before hugging True bye before she left.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:05 pm

True hugged her back, startled, but pleased. "See you around!" he called, watching her as she left.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:09 pm

Kat smiled and waved bye.

Sam grinned at his brother. "You liiiike her, don't you?" he teased.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:14 pm

True glared at Sam, picking up his bag. "Really? No! Well, yes, but not that way! She's a friend."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:17 pm

Sam grinned and followed his brother. "Uh huh, sure. It's okay. I won't tell her, although I think Paul is already wanting you two to get together."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:22 pm

"We're just friends!" True protested, his face red. He wheeled into his room and started putting his stuff away.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:24 pm

Sam laughed a little but dropped it. Yeah.... Sam could tell True liked Kat quite a bit. He wandered off to find Paul.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:39 pm

True grumbled as he finished putting his things away. Then he sat back and studied his room with a faint frown. It looked empty. He'd practically lived out of his backpack for several years, he didn't have much to unpack. "Dad?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next