Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 12 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:51 am

True's breath caught in his throat. "What... No. No no no no, that CAN'T be what happened! Where's the body? Did you find a body yet? Who was driving? Where's the driver?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 12 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:53 am

The chief shook his head. "No car plates, no fingerprints. The car was parked when we found it, and a patron called in about the suspicious car this morning. It was parked when they found it abandoned, and it stayed that way." True heard whimpering behind him. Sam was there, having heard everything.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:58 am

True turned to look. "Sam. Sam, what are you doing here?" He wheeled forward, picking Sam up and holding him close. "No body. We have hope until they find a body. He's Gotta be out there somewhere!" True glared at the chief. "And they are going to look until they figure it out."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:01 am

The chief nodded. "Of course. However, until anything is certain, and from the amount of blood we found at the scene, you may want to consider familiarizing yourselves with his will." Sam clung to True and cried into his shoulder.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:05 am

True bit back a lot of words. Finally he nodded tightly, holding Sam with one hand as he awkwardly wheeled himself out. Gotta go... Somehow. Forward. Gotta get home. This couldn't be happening.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:08 am

Sam stayed curled up against True, almost completely unmoving. He clung to True tightly, not wanting to let go for anything. True and Paul may have been the only family he had left now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:11 am

It was a long, hard trip back home, but when they finally got there, True settled in the corner and wrapped his arms around Sam, just holding him tight. It couldn't be him. This could happen. Not again. Not to him.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:22 am

Sam clung to True as if he would disappear too if Sam let go. After a while, Sam sniffed and wiped his eyes. "What.... do we do now?" He asked in a hollow voice.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:27 am

"For now... We keep going," True told him. "We'll look at the will tomorrow. Let's just focus on getting through today." He swallowed hard. In three hours, they'd have to get Paul and True would have to tell him...
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:30 am

An hour later, however, there was a call on the home phone. Same had gone to take a small nap on the couch, being tired.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:31 am

True "dashed" to the phone and yanked it off the hook. "Hello, Gaster residence, this is True speaking," he blurted.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:40 am

The voice wasn't an officer's It was one as silky and lethal as a tiger's purr, and one that would make True's blood run cold. "True? Is that what you're calling yourself now, Icarus? Pity. Listen closely, I have a job for you. I know you have become part of the DT Experiment, and I have an old collegue of mine here that you may now. Dr. William D. Gaster. Bring me a sample of the serum and I may let Dr. Gaster go." Proditor rattled off the address to meet him at. "Oh, and son, if you keep me waiting for too long or call the police, Gaster is dead. Do you understand?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:47 am

The phone fell from True's hand and clattered on the floor. He sat pale and shaking. No. Not him. Please not him. What should he do? He couldn't just go and leave Sam. And there was Paul. If, IF he had Gaster, and if True managed to save Gaster... Gaster would kill him for leaving the boys. "Oh Crap," he whispered, a rare slip for him.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:48 am

Sam woke upon hearing the phone fall. "Is everything okay, True?" He asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:52 am

True glanced at him. "I'm sorry I woke you. I just got some bad news about something else, and on top of your dad... I'm sorry. Since you're awake, I need you to come to the lab with me, please."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:54 am

Sam became confused, but nodded and did as True said. "True, what's wrong? What was the bad news? Is it anything I can help with?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:59 am

True shook his head, a slow feeling of resignation creeping through him. "No, but thank you, Sam. Come on, we should get going."

(Hmm... They haven't had time to read the will yet.)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:04 am

Sam nodded and quietly walked with True. He was silent all the rest of the way, lost in thought.

(Lol. It's not an overly huge detail, I suppose. Besides, if need be, it can be asked of Gaster later.)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:06 am

True led the way to Dr. Ally's office and stuck his head in.  "Hey, Ally?  I need a favor, please.  It's important."

(Doubt they'd know where the will is anyway. Bedtime. Night.)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:07 am

She looked at True and adjusted her glasses. "Oh, uh, y-yes. Wh-what d-do you n-n-need?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:11 am

"I need you to look after Sam for me, and if I'm not back in time, go pick up Paul from school. Can you do that for me?" True asked, his eyes betraying his fear for a moment.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:02 am

"Uh, s-s-sure." Dr. Ally stammered. "I-is s-s-something wr-wrong?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:58 pm

True nodded slightly. "I need to go take care of something. Please take care of Sam." He backed out and turned to Sam. "Sit, stay, do your homework, okay?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:01 pm

"I'm not a dog..." Sam mumbled, but went to do as True told him, slamming the door behind him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:06 pm

True sighed, shaking his head. "I know... But I need you safe." He headed out of the lab and started speed wheeling for the address the bastard had given him. No, he didn't have a dose of the serum, but he had his blood. That had to be enough.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next