Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Academy play

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Academy play - Page 3 Empty Re: Academy play

Post by Dark Silence Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:26 am

Ningyo took the hits and nodded. "Thank you for the advice. My goal in all this is to provide an outlet for his rage that won't hurt the remaining students. Just realize I pretty well never fight at my full strength." He stood and played along, slicing through the illusions of Shine.

One moment, Jr was there, the next he wasn't. Amore's scythe passed through the air harmlessly as Jr's voice sounded behind him. "Interesting. And what is it that you love, Amore, who's name literally means love."

Kiam contented to watch for now and let his son toy with the reaper. He shook his head at Light. "Not quite. More like this." He waved his hand at her cup, and caused the water to move out of the cup and into a spiral before it went back into the cup. Not a drop had spilled the whole time.

Mask hesitated again. [It's complicated...] she signed cryptically. She didn't want anyone to know. Not even the Dean. That'd make everyone safer, and that's a good thing, right?
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:35 pm

Dark laughed " you will never get his transgressions out."

Shine laughed, ars 20 or more copies of himself, attacked.

Amore smiled grinning widely " Amore, such a loving name my mommy gave me... pity." He said as his own blade phased through himself " you see, there isn't anything I love more than death." he grinned, " so my blade passes right through me, as if I don't exist, you can't slay death." As he slashed at the boy standing behind him.

Dean sighed " WHY? I feel like an idiot standing here trying to reason with a two-year-old, little girl."

Light sighed " show off." was the only thing she uttered, before staring at her cup of water, " your mean you know that water, and I bet you think I am a Fairy... too".

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:50 pm

However, Ningyo was no longer there. He was now sitting beside Dark. "So do you think it is a good idea to allow him to let off some steam like this or no? Because if not... I have other things I could be doing."

Mask hesitated and trembled a little. That stung... a lot. After a long moment, Mask slowly raised her hands in a trembling manner and took her mask off. "I... I can't let my cousin know I'm here." She said in a small and soft voice. "I can't let anyone know. They'll kill me for what I've done. That's why I can't take Ningyo's class. He will know."

However, Jr wasn't there again. This time, he was sitting on the front desk, yawning. "You know, for a reaper, I expected you to be quicker than that. Besides, I haven't really seen you use any magic other than making the desk rot."

Kiam shrugged. "And you probably think I'm just demonic hellspawn. You'd be wrong. I actually am just a very, very special human. Now, make the water move. Focus on how the water's shape is malleable, and bend it to do what you want. Once you get the hang of it, what you could do with water only is limited by your mind."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:05 pm

Dark yawned " Nah, I tell you what I will let him play in your nightmares tonight, it will make him calmer in the morning." he said shrugging " but no he likes to toy with things.." he shook his head " So you want me to go put him out of kill you mode?" he grinned " it is part of fight class."

Torn kept snoring in the corner.

Light still hovering " So, It's a lot like fire magic, that makes sense... " she said and then relaxed, and got it to do what the teacher had made it do " when you explain it, it becomes a lot less aggravating."

Amore grinned " like this..." he said putting up part of a shield cutting off part of the room " now you can run to that corner, prey doesn't escape reapers... so easily."

Dean sighed " now was that so hard?" he said " and I was right you are a girl, hmm, must be a thing with girls in this school." he shrugged " come on." he said tugging her by her hand " lets go find you something useful to do, that doesn't involve captain grumpy drunk." he said. " what I don't do to ensure the last little bit of students that survive the other students make it to the end of the year."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:21 pm

"Oh, he will have a field day in my nightmares." Ningyo said. "And that is up to you. I have a feeling I don't have to teach you two all that much." He sauntered over to where his alcohol was, needing a drink.

Kiam nodded. "Mm-hm. Most element magics are like that, actually. Now, I want you to keep practicing with water and learning where your limits are, as well as how you could it offensively as well as defensively."

Jr smiles and disappears. Amore felt himself involuntarily dropping his scythe. Jr's voice echoed through the room. "And how does it work out for you that my father is not only resurrected, but also can reanimate corpses?"

Mask blushed as Dean grabbed her hand, and hoped she put her mask back on before he could notice. She followed him obediently, her heart hammering in her chest. What was he going to have her do?
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:32 pm

Dark grinned " more than you know, Shine that's enough you do not want a repeat of the last class do you, come out and be a good twin will you." he said rather coldly " I do not have time nor the patience for your silly games. "

Shine did as he was told, standing beside his brother waiting for what was to come next.

Light looked at him " well I can make it boil, so that would be an offense as no one wants to be hit with moving boiling water... and I guess you can make a water wall out of it, but you would have to freeze it honestly to make it much use against projectiles."

Amore yawned " you bore me you know." he said, snapping his fingers, easily teleporting behind jr, " now let us see, no killing that will be hard." he said grinning " guess if I give you the kiss of death... ghosts don't honestly count as being all dead."

Dean pulled her into his office revealing the mess " starting today, organization and paperwork filling and filing skills, and I will be your teacher and your fellow condemned."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:33 pm

With that being taken care of, Ningyo went over and kicked Light awake. "Up and at 'em! Show me your fighting skills! Little to no magic may be used." He looked over at the Rai twins. "If you two want to just chill or study, that's fine. You even spar with each other for all I care. Just stay in the room and don't kill anyone please."

Kiam nodded. "You could. However, without changing the temperature of the water, you can still do a lot of damage. You can create a water sphere around their heads and drown them, or use water to lessen blows. Water alone, in the right quantities, can slow if not stop bullets, and hitting water wrong can be as painful as hitting concrete. Now." He dug out a candle and lit it with fire magic. "Control the light emitted by the fire."

Jr merely turned around and placed his hand in front of Amore's face and blew on his hand. Fine, purple black particles flew into Amore's face and seeped in. The Reaper then saw the images his nightmares are made from, and felt strange all over. If Amore looked at himself, he would see that in this altered mental reality, he was a girl.

Kiam looked over at Jr and snapped. "Jr! What did your mother tell you about using that on people willy nilly!"

"Dad, you just said no stealing people's body parts!" Jr. retorted.

Mask nodded and went right to work. She was efficient and methodical, organizing the cabinets first before working on something else. She didn't seem to mind the work, and she really didn't.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:39 pm

Dean shook his head " you know you can slow down, some of the paperwork can try to eat you." he said kinda just sighing " youngsters these days all the energy, by the way, you wouldn't know who drew this would you?" he asked holding up as a self-portrait of himself.

Light nodded " Make the room brighter using the light? " she shrugged " but the only way I know how to do this. Is to shrink the blackness."

Amore sighed and shrugged " not like I haven't been a girl before.."

Torn rubbed his side " its not my fault those two keep putting me out." he said taking on a boxing stance.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:46 pm

Mask felt her face heat in a blush as she saw him holding the picture she drew. She just signed at him once more. [Why? It's just a picture. Probably someone's art project.]

Kiam nodded. "Instead, try and make the light grow instead of the shadows shrink. Same mechanic, but where shadows can have more slow reactions, light is always fast. Just beware, because as you use it more and more for combat, light can be harsh and unforgiving."

Jr grumbled and snapped his fingers, causing the toxins he put in Amore to dissipate. His dad thought it was cheating. He wasn't really hurting Amore. He debated on what to do net.

Ningyo yawned. "Yeah yeah. I'm not overly concerned about that. Now, show me if those girl feet of yours can dance."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:21 pm

Thron shrugged " Ok... but I hate to hurt you, I am a moi tie boxer among other things." he said coming up to him and making a quick jab, but doing a low kick to the teachers shins, only to swipe with the other hand at the teachers ribs, he was quick to boot.

Dark yawned " eh nap time."

Light nodded " In theory... " she said, struggling but all she managed to do was wave the flame a bit.

Dean pouted and crossed his fingers " because I like it, and I would like to know who drew it that's why.." his eyes narrowed " and besides its not like I get fan mail."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:35 pm

Ningyo managed to deflect all of Thorn's attacks, and swiftly put him into a head lock. He was at least as fast as Thorn. "Oh dear." Ningyo said as he released Thorn. "I guess it's a good thing I of all people am the fighting teacher then."

Kiam watched Light work, merely observing for now. He could control light a little, but it didn't respond well to him. And there was absolutely no way he could do holy magic without severely hurting himself in the process.

Mask hesitated a moment. She slowly walked over to her stuff and pulled out a paper and pen. She started to draw, looking at Dean a few times. When she was done, she handed the picture, a second and if possible better, portrait of himself. The styling was similar enough he had his answer, and Mask shuffled around a little awkwardly. Dean didn't need to see her face at this point to tell her face was probably red.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:41 pm

Dean looked at both pictures. Then nodded walked over to maks lifted up her mask and kissed her " well now, that is a reward worth effort no?"

Torn cocked his head and smiled " guess so." he said giving in rapid punches to wards his nin's chest. Giving a high knee as he pulled his teachers head down to meat his knee cap.

Mean while, light was not having any luck, and amore was bored to tears.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:53 pm

Mask's face felt warm and her heart started hammering. Oh yes, Dean could clearly tell she had a huge crush on him, especially when the girl looked like she may faint after he kissed her. Granted, even in her mind, it was horribly cliche, but she wasn't used to something like this. Feeling all these warm emotions and having something feel like a thousand fireworks go off in her head all at once. It was... overwhelm...... Mask fainted. The headrush she got and wasn't used to getting made her pass out in a very undignified way.

Ningyo managed to twist out of it, grabbing Torn's arms and throwing his student over his shoulder and onto the ground. He had taken the punches, seeing no reason to dodge them. He could take harder hits and be just fine.

Kiam stood back. "How about manipulating just the fire."

Jr grinned wickedly at Amore, seeing he was bored to tears. "Yes, yes!" He said evilly. "Cry, reaper, cry! Your tears are just what I need for some potions and spells I want to do..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:41 pm

Torn shook himself and took stance again, cracking his neck, " ok, your pretty damn sturdy, guess i can hit you with full force huh, ok, off with the kitty punches." he said moving three times faster, and hiting five times as hard, a chop to the rib, a upper cut to the jaw, and full forced kick to the back of the knee, fallowed by a hard elbow in several vital points.

Dean caught her sat on the floor with her and rummaged with his desk, looking for smelling salts finding it he waifted it under her nose.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:50 pm

Ningyo took the hits. An audible snap was heard as a few ribs broke, and the teacher spat out some blood that had accumulated in his mouth once given a moment. "Good. Very good. And of course I can take hits. What kind of fighting teach would I be if I couldn't?" Ningyo sparred some more with Torn, using a bizarre fighting style. He took every hit, and hit Torn while he was briefly exposed while attacking. Ningyo hit pretty hard himself.

Mask came to a short time later, groaning a little as she propped herself up. It took her a moment to remember what just happened. Once she realized it, her face blushed a deep red and she buried her face in her knees in embarrassment. "S-so sorry..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:50 pm

Dean looked at her " do you perhaps have a crush on me?" he said looking at her with his eyes a light much like a jack O lanterns.

Torn snickered " you don't hit to bad for an old man." he said, " though I think I might have broken you... you sure you want to continue?" he said teasing and going in again to fight with some pretty wicked kicks and punches, chops, and jabs.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:03 pm

Without looking up, Mask gave Dean the tiniest of nods. Oh, why couldn't she just disappear? "Is... is it that obvious?" She asked in a small voice. She felt her face was still burning, and her heart pounded loud enough she was sure Dean could hear it. What if he thought her just a lovestruck idiot? Yeah Dean kissed her, but he might do that to any girl or woman that did something vaguely nice for him.

Ningyo laughed. "And you fight good for a child." Ningyo jabbed a swift elbow to Torn's jaw before driving his hand up unto his stomach, winding the student.While Torn was down, Ningyo took a long drink of his alcohol, finishing that particular bottle.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:55 pm

Dean grinned " so how old are you, and what exactly have you done? I don't date minors, and I don't date people I don't know what Crap I am getting into to start, and if you faint again, I warn you might smell of pumpkin when you come too.."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:01 pm

Mask slowly looked up at Dean. "Well, my name is actually Alexandra Mathis. The same one that went on a homocidal rampage a while back, as the papers put it. I'm nineteen, and was hoping to come here to hide and possibly disappear altogether, but Ningyo is my cousin. We, ah, share enough similarities in powers that even is I didn't breathe a word, he could figure out it's me." She looked down. "I... I'm sorry for telling you all this all at once. I probably shouldn't even be. Kind of defeats the purpose of disappearing when you tell someone who you really are."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:26 pm

Dean started to laugh " you went on a homicidal Rampage? There isn't anyone at school but jr, that hasn't gone on a homicidal rampage, and if Kiam has anything to say about that, I am not too sure his wife hasn't." he laughed " and if Kiam hasn't I don't know what he was doing with himself all those years before he met his wife." he sobered up and smiled. " Well I guess you fit just right in... though I don't see why your cousin would be upset about that to be honest."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:31 pm

Alexandra chewed on her lip. "Well, some of the people I killed were my parents, Ningyo's mother, and his sister. He has every right to be furious at me and want me dead."

(Please bear with me a little. My X key isn't working too well. I can get the letter, but I may not go back all the time to stick it in when it decides to hate me, which is often now.)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:06 pm

( just put a ((<)) for x I will know what you mean, is it a keyboard like you use for desktops? if so you can gently pry the key up and get whatever is blocking the key, if it's a lappy, sometimes you can get a can of forced air, and blast it out, something is either blocking the key or making it stick. gently prying up keyboard keys on a lappy * do not pop them off but just enough* that you can get a vacuum with a hose and suck what's in there out.)

Dean looked at her " why did you kill so many family members though? " he looked at her " I don't think your the type to just be a homicidal killer on a rampage for no reason at all." he said smiling " I actually think your a rather sweet person."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:13 pm

(I'll have to try it tomorrow. It's not too bad. I can still press x on my lappy, it just takes a few tries. It doesn't feel like anything is blocking it, but a cleaning certainly wouldn't hurt!)

Alexandra blushed at Dean's comment about her and looked down. "Well, the Mathis family isn't exactly known for being loving and caring, and I just kind of snapped one day. I had enough, and decided to do something about it in the only way my family would understand. By fighting and proving I was strong. I suppose I took it too far in my anger."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:56 pm

Dean grinned " if it makes you feel any better, if you kill Kiam, we can always bring him back, it's been done once, not that his wife won't steal him from death, something tells me she has that ability... you kill nin, Kaim puts him back together, easy peasy, as for me, well if you can kill me, you might be revered as a god." he teased. " don't worry, if you would like you can have lunch in here with me, fight class will be spending time with dean class, and we could shuffle around so you stay far away from a specific fight instructor." he grinned a mighty jack o lantern's smile " I wouldn't want my number one fan, to get hurt now would I." he leaned so that he could whisper in here ear, " you might have just sold your soul to the devil you know."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:03 am

Alexandra smiled a small smile. It did help her feel a little better. She blushed a little when dean whispered in her ear. "I have one of those?" She countered. "And as far as spending more time with you..." Her blush deepened. "I think I'd like that."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next