Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Academy play

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Academy play Empty Academy play

Post by Dark Silence Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:53 am

Academy play Castles-dark-fog-mist-gothic

Picture a giant, creepy, Gothic cathedral style mansion of a building, sprawling across the bottom of a basin deep in the mountains. A perfectly round and deep lake rests in the center of the basin, and only one road out into the rest of the world has imposing, wrought iron gates with enchanted gargoyles keeping ever watch. Be careful, because they like mischief, and have been known to carry off small children who stray too close...

This is The Academy of the Betterment of Well-being. Our dean will how you around here in several moments, but this school is designed to take those who may become villains or even unsavories and turn them into model members of society. There are even those that attend that just have powers and abilities considered evil that come to learn control and how to harness their abilities to better the world instead of destroying it.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Academy play Empty Re: Academy play

Post by Dark Silence Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:20 am

Ningyo finished off his Bloody Mary while waiting for the first class of the blasted semester to shuffle in. Yes, he was drinking at work. However, he already cleared it with the Dean, maybe, because he needed to drink for health reasons. Besides, all a Bloody Mary was was adult tomato juice, and veggies are good for the body, yes?

Kiam yawned and boredly waited. Another year, another group of dull students to teach not to light stuff they aren't suppose to on fire and supressing the urge to raise the dead.

Mask looked at their schedule again before shaking their head. They couldn't make head nor tails of this map. With a sigh, Mask backtracked to the Dean's office, fearlessly knocking on the door in hopes the Pumpkin King could point them in the right direction.

Melody sauntered into Magic class and sat in the back, as far from Kiam as possible. She heard of this teacher. Apparently, he was an asshole, but a good enough one to teach here...
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:04 am

Dean sighed opening his door " what the hell do you want?" he spat at who ever knocked, not in a great mood, but not in a foul one just yet.

Dark of course had magics, with shine, how convenient. He hated being here, hated that his uncle insisted on it, and hated the fact well, that he had to play the model citizen, honestly though. As he sat in the front of the class room " I guess its better then having people chase you down with pitch forks every other day, and on tuesdays pick axes, and try to burn you at some stake some place... that way you can be as evil as you like with in the law... joy and grumbles."

Shine sat beside him " Oh, Dark, you really are the gloomy sort, do try to shine up, for your much like a wilted rose."

Torn who also had this class sighed sitting beside the girl in the back " if I didn't know any better, I would say the world was going to explode." he smiled " and those two would laugh while it burns."

Amour sighed sitting in his own seat and looking around " is it just me or I am it in this class?" he asked rather not very amused at the prospects.

Lite padded in " Oh, fun, and I thought I was going to be it in this class, all by myself, it looks like I will have a friend, joy..." he grumbled " as my voice drips with sarcasm I am overjoyed by the melancholy of this place."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:18 am

Mask silently pointed to the Magic class they were suppose to take, and then indicated to the map before shaking their head, hoping the message that they were helplessly lost was conveyed. Although, to be honest, Mask had never seen the Dean up close before, and was glad that the Mask hid their face, because the Dean wasn't bad looking at all...

Melody didn't even awknowledge the guy beside her. She didn't care. The twins were kind of cute. Maybe she could try and charm one of them later...

Kiam yawned again, his fangs in full display. "Well, this is a sorry lot of mutts and misfits. Eh. Seeing as I sold my wretched soul to someone worse the devil, let's get started to get this over with. I am Kiam. I will teach your magic classes. All of them, so get used to it. Try anything funny, and I'll do something I at least thing is funny to you, and you won't be laughing. That being said, open up your textbooks and start memorizing the first chapter, seeing as there's a test in two days over that section. By the way, this is a sink or swim course. I either pass or fail you. No in between. Good luck."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:34 am

Dean glared a bit hot under the collar and snapped once more " I see your lost don't we talk? " he snorted " never you mind, fastest way people learn to fallow directions, is the most humilating method possible." he threw mask over his shoulder and sprinted, coming into Kaims class room, and dumping them onto the desk, and in a blink of an eye was gone, only small little orange like particles twinkled for a few seconds, in his wake.

Torn had his head in the book, studding like a mad dog, the least thing he wanted to do was fail.

Dark yawned " Shine, I think our class room is a bit crowded..." he snickered " oh look boring drivel... shall we read it?"

Shine shrugged " the teacher might be a little lazy though." he shrugged " and miss tormenting our fellow students with nightmares about the content?"

Dark shrugged " Shine by dear twin, I some times wonder about how tightly your head is screwed on, that would help the damn lot pass, now if we gave miss information via horor... then that would truely be diablolical."

Amor raised his hand " excuse me, Mr Ninni mo Or what ever, are we going to start class or is this a drinking class? Because if so I might be game for that."

Light nodded " after the day I had coming here, and the countless bodies I slaughtered who kept calling me a fairy... I need one."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:45 am

Mask was a bit shocked at being picked up and carried like that. In such close quarters, Dean would have realized that the mysterious Mask was actually female. She wasn't at all fazed or embarrassed about the plopping in the middle of class.

Kiam's head snapped as Dean entered, threw down a student, and left. Kiam swore profanities at Dean in his wake, as was usual for the foul mouthed demon. He paid mind to the twins in the front, grinning evilly. "Oh? So I have a couple of students who don't particularly think anything of my class already? Here, take the midterm then." He puts the midterm on each of their desks. "If you fail, I am failing both of you for the entirety of my class. Understood? Pass, and then the rules might change."

Melody started humming a bit, trying to disrupt Torn from his studying. Just mild mischief, but siren song was indeed potent, and Melody's humming and singing was no exception.

Ningyo looked at his students, raising an eyebrow. "Why the fuck are you two sitting down? This is a fucking martial arts class. Now, fairy boy and hacky slashy, you two spar and show me what you can do."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:57 am

Dark sneared " Blue or black ink?" he said looking at him " honestly how to put this, were the deans nephews and thus thats how we got our butts here.... so if we fail no skin off our noses... you could launch us off into the void, kill us doesn't matter, Uncle Dean will just wait till we regenerate to kill us again slap us next year in the same class, and go through this misery again... " He snorted lifting his paper " Eh, looks like I went with blue ink."

Shine yawned " Done." he said handing Kaim the papper " I all ready read the book cover to cover, it was a long and boring buss ride."

Torn looked over at her, trying to concentrate and that just made him fusterated, this ended up him lighting her shoes on fire, all though not honestly intended.

Light stood " did you just call me a fairy? I have you know I am a willow whisp." he growled the room getting ever so darker.

Amore growled, " shut it Fairy boy!" he snapped standing " Fiary fairy fairy fairy... Fairy... thats what you are a fairy."

Light snarled and went to attack Amore shrieking " I will kill you for that."

Amore smiled ever so slightly, pulling out his scythe " Simmer down, Fairy boy."

Light swallowed " yes sire..."

Amore rolled his eyes " all bark no bite, makes this little reap have no fight." he sighed " Pansy fairy... " he grinned the devils smile " pansy oh pansy you are, fairy boy... afraid I will nick a pretty wing, as I watch your blood gush oh trust me, your wings I will mount on my door, tell me for a fairy who's killed thoursands will I have become a hero, if I killed it in cold blood? Poetry in motion no?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:06 am

Kiam grins scarily. "You do realize that doesn't matter. I have the final say who passes and fails in my class, regardless on if you read the bloody book or not. And if one of you fails, both do. Isn't that how twins work?"

Mask, the attention not on her, took out a combat knife and boredly started carving into the desk. It was a random design, but as the image grew, it became very pretty.

Melody hums some more, using her water magic to put out her shoes. Her humming was just loud enough to catch the attention of the twin slightly closer to her.

Ningyo watched them boredly. "Are you two going to fight or just call each other names like a bunch of pussies?" He decided that if they didn't start fighting soon, he would teach them the hard way how to fight.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:17 am

Light snarled " would you fight with that thing.." he said looking at his teacher " I normally just lure my victims to there death... " he shuddered " He is the one who brought whats his slashed face into existance..."

Amore laughed " pussy? Sweet heart if its you who has the pussy your barking up the wrong fairy." he said pointing to light " he really is a pansy... Fiary pansy pussy, but if you want to fight me big strong teach fellow, come at me, I could use some one screaming for help this early in the morning." he grinned " murder is so fun."

Dean walked in " Thats ware the jack ass got too." he said pulling amores ear " and put your play toy away... sorry Nin, This one, doesn't need fighting class, he needs... to be devoured several times by a carnivours plant, untill he can control his itchy fingers with that sharp pointy stick he likes to end everything with, oh and he is the reason why Kaims and your class is short... were allowing next years students to enroll as we speak to fill the gap."

Dark smiled " not how we work... not really, you see out of the both of us, I am the one who would show you mercy..." he said. He frowned " but my brother dear, will only show you pain death and misery... Shine really is a bad boy, it might look the other way around, but I assure you, we still could care less if we pass or if we fail."

Shine yawned " or if a few heads end up rolling."

Torn shook his head " Hey, could you stop that, your starting to get at me... " he said " I don't mean to be pissy, but those two got a mean streak a mile long..... the dean drug them in from the buss personally... and there was blood."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:40 am

Ningyo shrugged. "Probably could have handled the fucking twerp. You know how I am when it comes to fighting, Dean..." Ningyo was put in charge of the fighting classes because he couldn't really be killed, hence all the scars everywhere where he was sewn back together like some freaky beat up toy. He went to go to his office to get a beer. "Hey Dean! Want a beer?!" He asked as he left.

Kiam grinned savagely. "Really? because right now, you're both pissing me off. If you two want mercy from me, then be good little hoodlums and sit pretty and quietly until the class is dismissed."

Mask continued carving into the desk idly. She was bored, and quite frankly wanted to do something that didn't nearly put her to sleep.

Melody smiled when she heard what Torn said about the twins. "That's hot." She said. "I like a guy who isn't afraid to slaughter."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:21 am

Dean after poofing back and got all of what the teacher said " sure, but no, I saved him from him, not you from him, his class mate... though I don't think I would mind if it died... so ya I will take a beer."

Light sighed " I guess I will sit hear, and pretend the world isn't a vial place."

Dark grinned but didn't say anything more, as he knew his twin would, and then got out a book of paper and begant to doodle. Kaim since nothing else other then his brother was in shot for him to draw.

Shine smiled delghtfully " Oh good, I was afraid you would try to make friends with us... " he shuddered " or worse, be nice... I can't stand that.. your tollerable now, so I think I will comply."

Torn raised his hand " Ah, Can I be transphered to a different period, this chick is just creepy, those two are ass hats, and I don't mind you, but I just want to studdy in Damn peace."

Suddenly Amore was thrust into Kaims class

Amore scratched his head " suddenly I have two periods of magic class..... no fighting " he sniffled a bit at that one.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:35 am

Ningyo returned with a couple beers, handing one to Dean before taking a deep drink of his own. "So a one on one class, eh? Don't think It'll be easy. In fact, it'll be harder." He rolled his neck, cracking it. "Always felt bad for people in my first period. Some stay sore for the rest of the day. Let's see how you fare..." As he said the last bit, he swiftly dropped to sweep kick Light.

Kiam went back to the front of the classroom and minded his own business. He looked over at Torn seriously. "No, you cannot. I don't have that kind of jurisdiction here, and if you don't want to sit next to her, then find an empty desk elsewhere, idiot."

Mask just kept idly carving into her desk. She was bored, and frankly the only magic she could do, she had already mastered.

Melody chuckled a little. "Maybe you're jealous because you can't even get a girl to look your way, hm?" She said to Torn.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:51 am

Torn got up and moved to the far far back corner and spat " I don't date old hags." he said smiling his brightest and got down to sudding back in his book.

Amore sighed " well then that seat is mine, and I guess I will read the first fourty chapters... " he said flopping down ware Torn was orginally seated " that guy smells kinda funny, wonder if Grumpy pumpkin man will let me at least carve that one up." he sighed " guess not... " he pouted.

Dark was now playing a game with Shine, passing the notebook, and playing a doodle game. He really wasn't even paying attention.

Shine looked at mask, narrowed his eyes at her, and shrugged after a few moments, something didn't sit right with him over that one.

Light was in the air in a matter of seconds " I don't like that look in your eye but if you want to play dirty, thats fine by me, just note I fly."

Dean perched ontop of Nin's desk, " yep, you do, now get to fighting I want some pre morning entertainment." he snorted " everything else, is boring as piss,."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:14 am

Kiam quite frankly didn't care what Dark and Shine were doing. They were no longer annoying him, so it was fine by him. Kiam pulled out his phone and started playing a phone game on it.

Melody glared hatefully at Torn before smiling evilly at Amore. "Oh, no worries if you can't. He insulted me, so now I have a plaything later. I just need to come up with a lovely little plan to make him miserable."

Ningyo sighed. He disappeared from sight, only to appear behind and above Light, drop kicking him to the ground and landing gracefully. "Oops. And I forgot to mention I can teleport short distances. And I am trying half-assedly, Dean. This is just a little winged shit that isn't playing the game right. Or even doing what they're suppose to do in my class."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:47 am

Dean shrugged " mind you he isn't the type to fight.... he just lures his victims... so ta da blank slate for you to mold into shape, seriously, blank slate, " he said holding the file " even to the point of stupidity I mean Kaim is going to have a field day with this one... and I mean a Field day... for starters its species has the potential to learn 90% of all magic void in that mix too, and yet all he knows is how to make a pretty blue light."

Light snapped " It happens to be my prefered way of slaughter." he said getting up off the floor, brushing himself off " but you know, the pretty blue light burns." he snapped, " and I also know how to dim an area.. Like So." he said the room getting rather dark, and the blue whispy lights begane to dance... " and trust me, I have burned a few... "

Dark craned his head looking at Kaims phone from his desk " that level is a bitch enjoy." he said going back to his doodling Shine had lost interest and he wasn't about to disturbe the more disturbing twin of the pair.

Shine was staring rather intently at the new kid. Glaring, that if you flinch I might kill you for fun look.

Amore shrugged " Its your funeral. Ever notice those two up at the front, have glared at, picked on, or glanced at everyone in this room, but him? Ya, I might have killed 75% of the student body on the way here, but ah, he finished off the other 20 percent" he shrugged " and those two... ya, they probably could fuck me up." he laughed " but fairy boy in Fighting class, which I don't get to be apart of... is probably bottom of the pecking order."

Torn studdied quietly.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:11 am

Ningyo sighed and drank some more, closing his eyes. Finding where Light was via sound, he roundhouse kicked him. "Ever try fighting when you can't see jack shit? It's fun. And I hope Kiam does indeed have a field day. As long as this one keeps up, I don't care. However, fairy boy is looking to be a pussy."

Mask didn't seem concerned with anything other than the growing pattern on their desk. No skin could be seem whatsoever, all of it covered either by the mask, gloves, boots, or the full body, skintight morphsuit. Just by looking at Mask, it was difficult to tell whether they were a guy or girl. They just had one of those body types that worked for either gender.

Melody looked at the twins again, her smile changing before looking back at Amore. "Guys who can slaughter are hot." She seemed to be seeing Amore in a more admiring light now. "You're a Reaper, aren't you?"

Kiam gave Dark a thumbs up, not really paying attention to him and focusing more on his game. The two still weren't annoying him yet, so he wouldn't care.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:26 am

Light lost his balance, but took to the air, and threw his pretty little blue lights at him, as hard as he could, the lights being hot.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:32 am

Ningyo dodged them all, as graceful as a dancer. "Better. It's good that you are trying to fight in the third dimension by flying, but you aren't used to getting attacked from behind, in the air, or just being physically hit in general." He downed the rest of his beer, tossing the bottle with the others in the trash. "Fighting is about quickly learning how your enemy fights and exploiting their weak points. Like so." He teleported above Light again, grabbing him and throwing him to the ground before landing ever so gracefully. "And you need to learn to take a hit, damnit! And to think I'm still going easy on you!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:17 pm

Light was caught off gaurd disrupting the darkness magic he was useing, standing up he glared " oh well how about this." he snapped tossing the darn fire balls at him that way.

Dark sighed heavy " whens this class over?" he asked out loud rather wondering.

Shiner shrugged " does it matter, bored all ready, why not trying to read the text book back words, and upside down.,"

Dark grinned " right... I shall do that." he said picking his book up turning to the last page and flipping it upside down.

Amore nodded " ya, I got put in bad boy school because I just kill who ever I want and not just who's on my list." he pouted " and since I killed most of the student body all ready... I don't get to be in fighting class."

Dean laughed " this is getting good" he said sipping beer " all though I can tell your starting to get bored or is it just getting interesting."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:26 pm

Ningyo sighed as he dodged the fireballs. "Mostly bored. Light's technique is sloppy at best. He relies too heavily on his magic, so if someone gets past that, like so..." Ningyo darted forward and flatpalmed Light's chest, hard enough to make him spin. He had planned on pinning the fairy/wisp while he was unbalanced.

Kiam rolled his eyes. "There's fifteen minutes left. Trust me, you shouldn't die before then. Regardless of how bored out of your minds you are."

Mask just kept idly carving into her desk.

Melody smiled. "That's quite impressive. And hear I thought it was the two up front that did most of the killing." Melody had changed her mind. This reaper was far sexier than the Rai twins.

One of the students who was enrolling soon, since most of the student body was now corpses at best, waited boredly outside of the Dean's door. He knew the head of the school wasn't there,
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:22 pm

Light of course, was very unbalanced and was close to falling, but really attempting to right himself, cursing something like a drunken sailor to do so.

Shine laughed " It would take a lot more then boredom to kill use, we come up with our own amusements."

Dark laughed " and that is what gets us into trouble, and you know what, this is entertaining read upside down and backwards, only if you read all the words back words and in reverse order.... E-dick was probably my favorite words so far. Reading spells backwards, fun stuff."

Torn kept studding

Amore smiled " No they just I think brought them all back and killed them again... for some reason." he laughed " the buss driver just saw the first killing, and aparently Zombish people sets the studdy matic in the corner off, and boom, there went the buss behind us, and by then I was just doing my job easing the suffering of the condemned."

Dean nodded " nope, nothing there to get you exited, thrilled, or wanting to continue to do sparing, its like beating up a child."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:36 pm

"Worse. It's like fighting a girl." Ningyo complained before he swiftly and harshly pinned Light on the floor beneath him. Light was on their back, hands pinned above her head and pretty well laying on top of her otherwise. (Assuming there is a chest pop: ) Ningyo froze and started staring at Light's chest, cheeks red and realizing he done fucked up now.

Kiam rolled his eyes. "I'm sure you also come with a dry clean only tag somewhere too. Don't expect any perks in this class solely based on being the heirs to the headmaster's realm. In fact, expect the opposite."

Melody giggled. "Oh, what a lovely song could have been played for the occasion. I know many, many songs. Some otherwise long forgotten."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:55 pm

Light's chest not only had come from its bindings, but it was clear light was in fact a girl, since both wear peeking out of her shirt, due to how the bindings came undone, she kicked him, hard in the chest to get him to kneel, standing up one arm covering her chest, her hand extended with a fire ball that burned white hot, she was pissed, and slapped him hard across the face " bastard."

Dean spit booze across the room.

Shine looked at him " thats exactly what uncle said.... "

Dark sighed " infact we filled the two urgent positions of Janitorial work, we were forced into doing this morning... and no our uncle did cackle like a madman."

Amore thought " maybe... but I have this guy double." he pouted, " life sucks, and then no fight class."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:05 pm

Ningyo grunted as he was kneed off, and popping his newly dislocated jaw back into place. His face was still red from blushing. He finally found his voice, sputtering. "Can you blame me?! I'm drunk, and an asshole when I'm drunk!" It didn't help that his eyes were also drawn right back to her rack after he said that.

Kiam looked like he officially didn't care what the twins did, except... "Oh, because of you two and blade happy in the back, my son is now going to be enrolled here. I would strongly advise you don't mess with him. Not because I would intervene, but because he is my and my wife's son. He inherited gifts from both, and already knows how to use them..."

Melody smiled. "Maybe you could see about transferring to my music class in place of your second magic class. I think you would find the art rather... stimulating..." Her fingers stroked his outer thigh lightly as she said the last word.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:43 pm

Light switched arms, produced another fire ball, and slapped him hard on the other cheek, maybe even harder, " Hows that for fighting a girl you sick perverted bastard, your all ways drunk." then took her heal and grinded it in his foot. " if you don't stop staring you will take a flaming knee to the crotch."

Dean winced and said " oooo, that will hurt... I am going to go... and um.... find lost little lams in the hall way.... " he said darting out of the room " have fun." he yelled running fast and slowing when he saw the kid by his door " Yo.. sup."

Amore grinned " well, I would, but I can't play anything. " and then snapped at kiam " well that insert the proper F bomb here. helped" he said pointing to torn in the corner.

Torn flipped him the bird.

Dark looked at him " honestly if he knows how to piss in a toilet, and doesn't talk to us.... kinda like the idiot in the corner, I could care less."

Shine grinned " now on the other hand.... the temptation is real."

Dark shook his head " I will try to reign him in, but the last time I did that, a small country burned days later."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next