Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Academy play

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Academy play - Page 2 Empty Re: Academy play

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:07 am

Ningyo decided to stay looking to the side, holding his hands in surrender in front of him. He took the slaps, and again snapped his jaw back in place before slinking away to find a drink. Preferably some high proof vodka. It didn't have to taste good, so long as it scoured his insides in that ever so familiar tinkling burning sensation. "Class dismissed." He murmured before he was out of earshot.

Kiam shrugged. "I just thought I would warn you. He's younger than you, but as sadistic in his own way."

Jr looked up at the Dean as he approached. The kid had the same eyes and stare as his dad. "Hi, Dean. I was hoping to get a schedule change. I'm suppose to enroll soon, but I don't need a magics class. I know how to use my powers, as well as control them."

Melody pouted a little. "Pity." Her hand kept stroking his thigh some, since Amore didn't seem to mind.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:20 am

Light snorted, and since the pervert went in the back, took off her shirt, in order to fix the bindings, on her boobies. This took her time, a lot of time, but it was worth, it she hated the creepy look the fairy, pixie and other winged kind all ways gave her, talking to her chest, instead of her. thats when she started to pose as a boy, she stopped getting the unwanted attention. Those who dstill gave it, died, and thats how she became a murdous wisp.

Dean looked at him " you don't want to torment the class with your dad? " he shrugged " I guess you can have a second fight class but that would put you in with a specific ah, Fairy....." was all he was willing to say " and honestly that one needs one on one time with teach.... fights like girl and its not a compliment." he said thinking " double music? " he frowned " you sure?"

Amore looked at her " if your going to keep doing that, two things might happen, either your going to get jumped in the hall, or I am going to get an itch blade hand and kill you, both of those I assosate with taht senastion, ore so the later."

Dark nodded " ok, but ah, as long as he doesn't cross shine in a dark ally, we won't have burrial arangments for either." he laughed. " shines a loose cannon laugh out loud."

Shine snorted " ya ya... captain evil for brains."

Torn stood " WOULD ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!" exploding an empty row of desks into oblivion. " right I will sign myself into detention."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:37 am

Last edited by SilentVoice on Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong RP...)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:40 am

Ningyo found a bottle of vodka, 90 proof, and took a deep swig of it before heading back to the gym-room-thing he taught class in. Seeing Light still in there, chest fully exposed, his face gets beet red and he turns to walk right back out.

Jr nodded. "I am most certain of my abilities, sir. Just not a music class please. I inherited dad's singing voice. Shall I demonstrate my powers or no?"

Melody leaned over and kissed Amore. She was a good kisser. "There. Now it doesn't matter to me if you kill me or jump me, now does it?" She said softly after a moment.

Right after Torn blew up, Mask finally did something interesting. As soon as Torn was done vaporizing desks, he felt a knee between his shoulder blades drive him into the desk, along with two metal barrels pressed against the back of his head. Dual clicks resounded in his ears as Mask cocked the guns.

Kiam raised an eyebrow. His class finally did something worthy of his attention.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:12 am

Light had noticed and she thinking he had been peeping on her, growled, finished binding them, put her shirt back, on, and stormed after him easily cornering him she slapped, him " really peeping! Damn it you pervert!" she snapped.

Dean sighed " no you don't have to do that, but whats the point... how about anatomy?" he shrugged " if you don't want to hang out with dad, you can hang out with mom." he said not really caring which way " I mean, how did you end up enrolled again?'

Amore looked at her straight faced and dead serious " I am gay so it kinda matters to me..." he said, " now see that shine Rai he's got the bod I would want to bang."

Dark sighed " Um, ah, Masked person, you might want to get away from explody man, Seriously.... he doesn't mean to hurt anything, he just does, he's accidental evil, come on Masky wasky, come on, be a good homicidal killer and come here to daddy, come on.."

Shine shook his head " you really have a soft spot to things you can't see don't you."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:32 am

Ningyo looked at her, injustice written on his face. " What the hell was that for?! I was NOT peeping! For one, it's my own classroom, two, I thought you had long since left, and three, even if I had been, who wouldn't want to sneak another look at such a beautiful creature?!" His face got red again as he said three's reason.

Jr creased his brow at the Dean. "Uh, the whole schoolyard massacre, episode one, that aired outside this morning. My parents said you were allowing next year's students to enroll early, so here I am. And anatomy would be stupid easy, since mom kind of already taught me all about it."

Melody pouted some. "Still doesn't make you any less cute..." She sat back down and looked at the Rai twins. "They're bad asses, that's for sure, but I highly doubt they'd so much as look at me. They're heirs to entire realms, and I'm just a Siren." She looked at Amore. "A reaper might be able to get with them, if either swung that way, but a siren.... not unless I seduced them."

Mask promptly shot Dark in the foot before teleporting back to her desk away from Dark, knife out to carve into it again like nothing happened.

Kiam watched the whole thing intently, very curious to see how the Rai twins would react.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:04 pm

Light looked at him eye narrowed " well I have a face, not just boobs you know." she said still eyeing him " though I don't think of me a pretty."

Torn clenched his teeth in pain, and his magic began to build.

Shine lurched forward either to attack either mask or torn with an animalistic growl, the intent really wasn't conveyed really well.

Dark, facepalmed, sighed, grabbed his brother, and then while holding on to the back of his brother's shirt, cast a spell. Causing Torn to pass out and snore at his desk, " Dear lord, I do not want to clean up the damn mess of you two going at it, or him exploding anything more. Meanwhile, while exploding idiot for brains, Torn sleeps, Shine, settle the hell down. I will put you in the hurt locker, I have not patience, for two-year-old tantrums, idiots who can't control their powers and second rate numb sculls. Don't become a second rate numb scull brother, I was rather fond of you."

Amore sighed " It looks like one of those days. I don't really want to go for any of them, not my type." He knew full well he wasn't honestly gay, just she wasn't his type. He gave a rather sick grin in order to cement however that idea in her head.

Dean shook his head, " this is why I asked why you of all people are enrolled." he sighed " you're not a bad kid, your not an idiot, so if you want to skip magics, what damn class would you be interested in having a double of?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:49 pm

Ningyo looked at Light like she was an idiot. "Really? I know girls who would kill to look half as good as you do, face and all. You have the gift of beauty, so I would suggest embracing it." He sat back in his chair and took another swig of vodka. "Besides, it can prove to be a tactical advantage in a fight. People will underestimate you, and with some proper training, you could really throw them for a loop and make them regret it."

Kiam made the room darken. He got ready to knock Shine out with a spell if need be. What not everyone knew, was that the school was designed so that in a situation, the teachers would always be more powerful than the students, even if that shouldn't be the case. How else were the teachers suppose to keep their rowdy and powerful students in line? "Shine," He said eerily calmly, "Do as Dark says and settle down. You're a big strong boy, and there is no one fighting you here or being a threat. Back. Down."

Mask seemed unconcerned with everyone again. She wasn't worried about Shine, but that didn't mean she wasn't cautious. She was aware he was incredibly powerful, along with his brother. Hence why she didn't do anything big yet, just.... testing the waters so to say.

Melody twirled the end of her skirt. "Dark is kind of cute. Cuter than Shine, but Shine is more of a hot bad ars. Don't like Torn though. He was rude to me."

Jr shrugs. "Eh. Maybe a second fighting class? If I don't feel like taking it later, I'll just skip it. And I'm here because my dad at least wanted me to have a diploma from here. That's it."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:16 pm

Dean sighed " i might as well just sign a diploma and hire you as the music teacher at this rate."

Light raised an eyebrow, grinned, and leaned over him and licked his cheek " like that?" She said before turning and walking out of the room. Giggling she called " stare at my chest again, and I will make sure you won't sit for a week."

Dark rolled his eyes " Teacher sir, I know how to handle my twin... and for starters your going at it the wrong way, he only responds well to.. well let me show you, " he said, rather agitated. Standing still having his brother by the back of his shirt holding him still, slammed Shine's face into his desk and pinned him there. " I am going to count to ten, and if I reach ten, I will loose my temper Shine. " he said pushing his brother's face harder into the desk so it groaned " so, are we going to be a good boy, or must I break every single bone in your body again? I will not tolerate, you stupidity."

Shine quieted rather quickly at that and whimpered a bit, knowing full well what would happen if his merciful brother. Lost his temper enough to throw mercy to the wind.

Amore, sighed " you were saying girly girl?"

Torn was out cold in the corner, and having a miserable dream to boot.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:36 pm

Jr wrinkled his nose. "Really? Music? I can sing, and that's it. And trust me, you don't want me to sing. I got dad's song magic, after all..."

Ningyo's face turned a lovely shade of red when Light licked him. He finally found his voice just before she left. "Ah, tomorrow, we can, ah, work more on technique, and how to catch your opponent off guard...."

Melody smiled some. "Hmmm... decisions decisions... I'll tell you what. If you want one of them, and I want the other, I can help you in seducing them if you help me."

Kiam watched analytically as Dark handled his brother. He nodded once everyone was calm and happy. "I think that's enough for today. Class dismissed."

Mask packed up her things and teleported to the hall before walking, she hoped, towards her next class, which was fighting. She recognized the name on her schedule for her teacher and started panicking internally. Why was Ningyo of all people a teacher here?! She was tempted to skip class just to avoid him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:47 pm

Dark got up " come shine, you can get all your assholic transgressions out in fighting class." he snorted " and mind you brother, I will let you play, only if you promise no one dies, I got enough flack from Uncle, I don't need you to add to it."

Shine sighed " yes brother."

Amore shrugged " not my type remember." he said laughing " but ah, do me a favor and dump sleeping toad over there, into his class, his roster there says its fighting next." he looked at Kaim " guess what Double period sucks for me as it sucks for you."

Torn still out cold.

Light walked into Kaim's class and sat in the back of the class. " Hello, we meet again Amore, call me a fairy and you die," she said glaring, clearly taking on the role of a male flawlessly as if the last class didn't happen.

Dean rolled his eyes " you can be dad's or mom's assistant, other than that I got diddly Crap."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:56 pm

Ningyo composed himself before taking his bottle of vodka with him to his room, where he watched students walk in. He grinned wickedly when he saw the Rai twins. "Oh goody. I was hoping to get you two."

Melody blinked at Amore. "I have music class, remember? In the opposite direction? I got nothing." And with that, she got up and left.

Kiam rolled his eyes and used a spell to make Torn wake up. "Get your ars to class, or I'll tell Ningyo to give you 'private' lessons. Trust me, he can be an asshole when he chooses."

Jr sighed. "I'll go be dad's assistant for now. I may switch to be mom's part way through the day, but that'll work I suppose."

Mask just walked the halls like she had somewhere to go, when really she didn't. She found herself outside of Dean's door and paused a moment to look at the imposing thing. She recollected the Dean's face before teleporting away, this time to a gender neutral bathroom. She locked herself inside and sat with her back against the wall, taking out an ink pen and paper before drawing confidently.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:18 pm

Dean shrugged " what's the point of you doing anything here if mommy dearest and daddy dearest taught you everything." He said signing an assistance pass " the only thing I can do you haven't done, is an internship. So tada."

Torn gathered his crap and sprinted " thanks, I think, " he said before sliding into his classroom before a bell could sound. " I think I am safe for the moment". he laughed.

Dark raised his eyebrow at teachers words " well your good luck, bro here is in a foul mood, so you have fun with that." he smiled quite nastily, " and as for me, I feel a bit diplomatic, but not in the way that doesn't cause misery."

Shine just gave everyone a death glare.

Thorn sighed, " i am not going to make a single friend am I." he said under his breath.

Light looked at Kiam " so, were it for this class?"

Amore growled " guess so two students turned to one when I got insert the proper F bomb here. put into double magics."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:37 pm

Ningyo smiled a bit evilly. "Then I will have you're brother spar with me. You're job will be to go get Kiam after Shine is done tearing me into a bloody pulp." He looks at the rest of the class. "Everyone else, spar with each other. No magic, and just focus on just hand to hand combat. No killing, because quite frankly, I don't want to fill out the paperwork."

Kiam looked between his students. "Okay. I'm going to upgrade this class to Advanced Magics now. In this class, you will be focusing on harnessing and controlling the powers opposite of the ones you are comfortable using."

Jr shrugged. "Works for me. See ya later, Dean." He said as he waved bye, heading for his dad's class.

Mask felt calmer as she drew the picture. She was finishing the last few details when she decided she would give it to Dean. Secretly, of course. Once she was done, Mask slipped out of the bathroom, sneaking towards Dean's office. After making sure the coast was clear, she stealthily crept to his door, sliding the picture underneath it before teleporting back to in front of the bathroom, slipping inside once more. The thought of what she just did made her feel shy and giddy. Oh yeah, she definitely had a crush on the Dean. A thought occurred to her and she set out to find the library, hoping to find it and hoping she could find more information on her crush.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:06 am

Light looked at him " eew, Light and water magic, I am a wisp, that is ah, a death wish." she said looking at him like he grew three heads.

Amore stared at him for a time, with a shocked dead pan look before speaking, " you do know that requires me to make things be alive right?" He held out his hands " Reapers are genetically designed to well bring death..... reverse reapers bring life... that's like impossible I would have to change my species."

Dean got back and picked up a photograph of himself don't in pencil, no less. Blinked shrugged and put it on his desk, he most likely would frame it later maybe. It was odd, one of the teachers, no, his nephews, no they were on a mutual hate tolerance relationship.

Torn then sighed " I will go sit in the corner then."

Dark shrugged " we could spar... maybe, but I think we will need Kaim to put you back together so... going to sit here."

Shine stood there, cocked his head and stood. Then waited, just waited. With a Crap assed grin and a glowing blue eye.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:24 am

Kiam grinned. "Then do the next best thing, reaper. Make something grow instead." He looked to the door as Jr walked in. "What the crap are you doing in my class?"

Jr shrugged. "Dean said I could just kind of act as an assistant to you and mom, so that's what I'm going to do."

Kiam waved a hand at his son. "Just help me make sure they don't destroy anything irreplacible. I already had one student vaporize a row of desks, I don't need the Dean to breathe any harder down my neck today..."

Mask decided to draw some more. She got her pen and paper out once more, and this time started drawing an intricate, almost henna design looking pumpkin. As she worked more and more on it, she added more and more detail.

Ningyo did some stretches. "Come on, big boy. Show me what you can do. Where's all that pent up anger? Or are you waiting for me to slap you first?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:34 am

Dark sighed " taunting and stretching, is very good tactic but I must say that you might want to consider moving first.... I did have to calm him down in the last class, and he could be being a good boy this class."

Shine stood there, glaring intently.

Torn sighed " um... I must have missed that.."

Dark sighed " sleep.," he said causing torn to pass out again.

Light rolled her eyes " Oh yes, like I am the kind of guy to destroy my environment, reaper boy over here is more than likely to just reap whatever poor thing you give it to grow."

Amore nodded " he's right... sadly.. I don't have a green thumb, it's why I keep rubber cactus."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:55 am

Ningyo nodded. "Most students would be happy to get a chance to obliterate their teacher, but if you insist." As he said the last part, Ningyo did his favorite sweep kick at Shine, trying to knock him down early.

Jr thought for a moment. "Have you ever tried visualizing putting off a things death as long as you can? Like with a plant, purposely envision it dying much much later?"

Kiam let Jr handle it for now. He would intervene only if the kid looked like he needed help. Kiam got out his phone and started playing games on it while he waited for his students to stop whining and start attempting their assignment.

Mask, after a bit, looked at her pumpkin, She was satisfied with it. She swiftly teleported to just outside Dean's door, sliding it under before teleporting away again. She wasn't really sure how to tell him, the Dean of her school as well as the feared Master of the Void, that her, a student none the less, had a crush on him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:48 pm

Shine simply wasn't there, and in the next instant, plucked a hair from his teachers head, he was rather toying with his prey.

Dark yawned " this is entertaining."

Amore looked at him " you don't get it, it has nothing to do with powers, I am just bad with plants, I forget to water them, and that would be my extent of powers in that department... normal gardening."

Light blinked " so.... do I get a cup of water.... and ah... play with it... or should I think bright thoughts..."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:11 am

Ningyo laughed softly. "You're either fast, or can teleport too. Interesting." He calmly walked over to the wall and pressed a stone. Part of the wall slid away, and Ningyo got out a couple swords, expertly tossing one to Shine. He swiftly followed the sword with a slash. He had no intentions of ever cutting into Shine. If he got past Shine's defense, he would only use the flat of the blade to hit Shine.

Kiam yawned as he shrugged at Light's question, sporting his sharp looking fangs. "Whichever you want, I suppose. Quite frankly, you two are boring me to tears. Jr, how much do you think Dean will kick my ars if I let them use magic to spar against you and me?"

Jr looked at his dad. "Depends on if anyone gets hurt, killed, or if a noticable chunk of the school is missing."

Kiam nodded. "All right then, it's settled. Light, spar with Jr. Jr, no taking any body parts. Amore, give me your best without it involving death. I've died once already, and I don't wish to do it again."

Mask sighed and started to wander the halls again. She was NOT going to her fighting class. She couldn't risk Ningyo recognizing her.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:26 am

Dean bumped into mask " and don't you have fighting class?" the very disgruntled pumpkin king said. " right your not the talking type... let me see. Do you want to, I don't know not learn to fight? " he asked tapping his foot.

Dark sighed " um, that might not end well.... oh well I guess having your first period teacher put back together your second-period teacher might be fun to watch."

Shine looked at the sword, then smiled a horrible grin, before simply making it stand on the tip. He didn't like to fight with blades, but he loved fighting against them. He spun the blade as it stood on the tip, and then faded out before the sword fell. His voice from the shadows, " are you sure, your friend is going to be able to put you back together again? " he asked, " because I don't think even the void will."

Light looked at him " I rather play with water in a cup... My ars got handed to me by the fight instructor...." She said, getting up and slowly backing away.

Light smiled " insert the proper F bomb here. YES!, I will take you both on if fairy boy don't want to play too, he can be the cheering squad, I am sure he can sear wounds when I am done with you two.." he grinned a wicked grinn, pulling out a scythe, " I promise to kill you slowly."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:44 am

Mask felt her face heat and her heart race a little as she was caught by the Dean. She started to sign to the Dean. [No. I know how to fight. I don't want to be in the same class as that teacher is all.]

Ningyo didn't seem overly concerned or impressed. "Yeah yeah. You're forgetting the master of the void is my boss. Do you really want to piss him off by using his thing against me, one of his teachers?"

Kiam gave Light a hard stare. "No killing in my class. Got it?"

Jr merely shrugged and cracked his knuckles. "I've never magically fought a reaper before. I've heard they use their scythes a lot. Wonder why that is, other than they being very useful weapons."

"Jr, no stealing body parts in my class as much as Light isn't allowed to kill." Kiam covered.

"Aww man!" Jr whined. He knew his dad was well aware what he would have done. It didn't matter too much. He still had a lot of magic to use.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:14 am

Amore grinned " Lesson on reaper blades, they are connected to a reapers soul, we get them on our 13th birthday, and if another living thing should touch it without my permission, you will feel the fires of hell." he grinned " not to mention, they all have a small ability, and they all ground a reaper to this earth... " he grinned " mine severs the love of life." he smiled darting forward purposely missing and having the desk it struck visibly age and turn to dust. turning it he charged now at the younger one.

Light smiled " I hope you two kick reaper boys ars, meanwhile, I going to play with my cup of water now." she said holding a newly required cup of such.

Dean sighed " ok, and why is that, your lucky I studied sign, I am pretty sure you can talk. but whatever. Give me a damn good reason and I will put you to work else ware, I will not have anyone but staff wondering the halls unsupervised without damn good reason."

Shine laughed " you forget Dean's my Uncle." he said in the shadows " and use the void against you, no I am just saying if I rip you apart you'er going to be like Humpty dumpty so better bring your A game."

Dark sighed " don't worry if I feel merciful I can actually put you back together, or let someone put you back together."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:41 am

Jr and Kiam didn't even flinch. Kiam held out his hand, and a huge greatsword made of shadows. Jr didn't even bother. Both waited for Amore to make the first move. Jr kicked his feet back and forth where he was sitting on the desk while he waited.

Mask became a bit nervous. If someone could stutter while signing, Mask just did it. [I... d-don't want to be... recognized. Ningyo would probably recognize me.]

Ningyo nodded to Dark. "Thank you. I appreciate the thought. Now Shine, I'll letting you take you're anger out on something living, and you're just hiding. Please come out and actually fight. This is fighting class, not hide and seek class."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:23 am

Shine laughed horribly and cruelly " oh? Who said I was hiding... " he said laughing as the back of his teachers shirt were pulled, and him tossed across the room only to stop in mid-air and spin " now if you would have picked my brother... he would have played by your rules." he laughed " but me, I am not hiding, I am every shadow, including yours." he said smacking the teacher down to the ground with a low kick to the back of the head. " i can fade in and out of shadows." he said showing himself and just melting into a shadow, ' and I can meld into the light... " he laughed " or make you live a waking nightmare... " he chuckled as two of him appeared, " and each nightmare, can kill I hope you know.."

Dark shrugged " Hey... I am the nice one by all standards...when compared to him." he shrugged " but you know teach, I will let you in on a little secret, it doesn't matter which one you slice open, none of them are him, but your going to have to kill his living illusions if you want to make it out in one peace>"

Amore swung at the youngest as hard as he could, " everything has a love for something, and once its severed.... it fades to dust."

Light sighed " I made it boil does that count as something?"

Dean sighed " and why would that be a problem?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next