Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 9 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:30 pm

Kat giggled. "Well, that's what descriptions and waiters are for, right?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 9 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:36 pm

"Yep.  Snobby waiters who look down at you for asking questions," True snickered.  He looked down at his menu.  "If this is one of those places that give you tiny little portions, we can go out for a burger or something after.  Me, I think I'm going to try the fish in this picture."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:40 pm

Kat giggled. "I kind of want to try the alfredo on the other page." She showed him. "I'll let you try a bite if you want."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:44 pm

"You have a deal," True agreed.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:47 pm

Kat smiled and waited for their server. "True.... thanks. This has been really fun so far, although I can tell I probably won't be able to talk tomorrow."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:51 pm

"Gargle with some honeyed salt water when you get home tonight.  Your throat will be fine," True smiled then turned his attention to the waiter as he silently glided up.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:54 pm

Kat smiled warmly at True before she faced the waiter. "Hi."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:55 pm

"How are you two doing this evening?  Do you know what it is you would like to order?" he asked with a smile that was a little too toothy.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:57 pm

Kat nodded and acted prim and proper. "Yes sir, I would like this alfredo shown in the picture right here, and a glass of water to go with."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:58 pm

True placed his order and watched the waiter glide away.  "All the waiters here look the same.  It's kind of creepy.  Do you think they are hired based on looks first and skill second?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:00 am

"Maybe they're pod people." Kat whispered. "Like, lab grown clones."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:01 am

True glanced side long at her.  "I certainly hope not."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:03 am

Kat giggled. "That only happens in movies and cheesy tv shows." She assured him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:08 am

"Oh, right," True agreed with a weak smile.  The waiter brought their water, soon followed by their meal.  "Quick service," True commented, exploring his fish with his fork.  It was a decent sized portion, not tiny or humongous.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:11 am

Kat looked at her food and twirled some alfredo on her fork. She took a bite. "Not bad at all." She concluded before she whispered to True. "I think Shuni can make it this good or even better."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:14 am

"You know, maybe we could get him into some kind of school or apprenticeship," True remarked.  "Can you imagine him apprenticed to, say, Gorden Ramsey?"  He grinned at that idea.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:17 am

Kat giggled. "I imagine that going either really good, or really bad. Although apparently he actually isn't so bad around kids as he is around adults."

(Fun fact; one of my best friends, when we were kids, had a nightmare where Ramsey was chasing her with a meat cleaver and yelling.)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:23 am

"We should see about getting in touch with him and giving it a try," True grinned.

(That is funny!)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:27 am

Kat giggled. "Think he'd actually go for it?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:30 am

"Not at first, but I think if we got them together and actually talking, I think he'd love it," True said.  "None of the rest of us can really keep up.  It'd be nice for him to have a friend."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:33 am

Kat smiled. "That is true. And any advice given to Shuni about cooking, he'd soak up like a sponge. Want to try a bite of this?" She offered to True as she indicated to her plate.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:38 am

"I'll trade you," True replied, offering her a bite of fish.  He accepted the pasta and nodded.  "This is quite good!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:40 am

Kat tried a bite of fish and nodded. "This is good. Any idea what kind of fish it is?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:46 am

"I think it's swordfish," True replied.  "Would you like to order dessert here or get it somewhere else?  I'm open to whatever."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:51 am

"Huh. Never had swordfish before." Kat mused. "How about somewhere else? I could go for some frozen yogurt right now."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next