Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Effing.... thing with the Vikings and the Ace and the Techy stuff and the Myths and the Paradise thing.... so good at this...

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Effing.... thing with the Vikings and the Ace and the Techy stuff and the Myths and the Paradise thing.... so good at this... - Page 4 Empty Re: Effing.... thing with the Vikings and the Ace and the Techy stuff and the Myths and the Paradise thing.... so good at this...

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:02 pm

Ace haded her a hair brush " something like that, but its enjoyable."

Darren looked at him and started to cry burring his hands into Cains shoulder, " your so curel and chaotic, you don't even care, I love my brother FOREVER AND ALL WAYS!." he said looking at Cains pie, and decided he would snatch it. " Its as if we are in an RP and were being played by two evil humans, How could you." he said making sure no one could see his face, and he looked rather bashful into Cain shoulder.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Effing.... thing with the Vikings and the Ace and the Techy stuff and the Myths and the Paradise thing.... so good at this... - Page 4 Empty Re: Effing.... thing with the Vikings and the Ace and the Techy stuff and the Myths and the Paradise thing.... so good at this...

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:07 pm

Lauren nodded and got out of the tub and dried off. These were so soft! "Ace?" She asked as she was getting dressed. "Did I do something wrong earlier?"

Caine furrowed his brow, thoroughly confused now. He awkwardly patted Darren's back. "Uhhh.... I'm sorry? I honestly don't plan to steal anyone's brother. If anything, I think I see Ace more as a brother than the reverse."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:51 am

Over the next couple of days, Raido accepted a little more about not being human, and trying to figure out his limits slightly. He still was hesitant and held back a bit, but it was a start. Part of what helped was meeting so many others more or less accepting and comfortable with it, and with how lax Morgan and Wolfgang seemed with the whole thing. However, he still had not shown his full potential yet. Something was still holding him back.

Lauren did her best to care for Ace, from cooking to cleaning to mending his clothes. She did her best to keep the God of Time company, but was now treading a bit more cautiously when dealing with him personally. she had picked up on modern day things pretty well, but Ace still confused her. He seemed to want one thing one moment, and then not the next. Or maybe she was just reading him wrong? Either way, she tried to be there in any way he needed or wanted her.

Caine, for what it was worth, tried to be as patient as possible with Darren's ever shifting moods, but being as innately chaotic as Caine naturally was and behaved, could not stand Darren for long periods of time, and semi frequently made a habit of going out and going on a killing spree to calm himself. He did not dare touch any myths in these episodes, for he feared and worried that in doing so, it may deterriorate his dear friend more.

Hunter continued to search for the vampire named Ezekiel Malavier Dracul. He had evaded his clutches once because of an EMT, but Hunter simply got an upgrade that now protected him from such trivial things. Now, he had to find his prey, but Ezekiel was hiding very well. No matter though. Hunter was patient, and knew that if he waited long enough, Ezekiel would come out of hiding all on his own, and lower his guard, and then Hunter would end the vampire.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4