Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Effing.... thing with the Vikings and the Ace and the Techy stuff and the Myths and the Paradise thing.... so good at this...

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Effing.... thing with the Vikings and the Ace and the Techy stuff and the Myths and the Paradise thing.... so good at this... - Page 2 Empty Re: Effing.... thing with the Vikings and the Ace and the Techy stuff and the Myths and the Paradise thing.... so good at this...

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:16 am

The man smiled brightly " I am Prince Victor Dracul." he smiled " but you can call me Vic." he said pleasently " oh and hey you brought a changling with you, I thought they died out like 30000 years ago, you sure you got this lot for just 2000?" he shrugged " lets see I am about 2001 years old." he smiled brightly " and I see one of your buddies, has had their voice stolen by the fea." he shook his head " my dad new the magic to fix that... and a friend of ours did too... and another friend of ours too... saddly though, they are not with us, or I would have remembered it so." he smiled " I will have to look at Granddads books, and see if I can't find it how about that?" he smiled " silly fea, they like to pull tricks on the wicked... but they aren't ment to last, unless of course you Ticked them off." he yawned, " now ok, so whats boiling down to it, these humans, no longer belive in the gods, magic, or peace, they have become solest beasts." he shook his head, " and my mother of course is a human, ah, but I think she was the last one before things started to go to hell, in a hat basket." he said sighing.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Effing.... thing with the Vikings and the Ace and the Techy stuff and the Myths and the Paradise thing.... so good at this... - Page 2 Empty Re: Effing.... thing with the Vikings and the Ace and the Techy stuff and the Myths and the Paradise thing.... so good at this...

Post by Dark Silence Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:24 am

Raido winced and grimaced when Vic called him out as a Changeling, shooting him a distrusting look.

Lauren took a step back from Raido in shock. A... Changelling?! She remembered stories of their maliciousness, and now feared Raido as being no different.

Caine rolled his eyes. "Now look and see what you did, Victor? Ah well. They were bound to find out eventually... especially is and when the Hunters started to go after them." He shrugged. "Oh, and ah, before I forget, Victor... do you have any clue where your cousin Ezekiel may be? I am trying to keep track of the vampires. Their numbers are dwindling something fierce, and I would prefer to keep at least the Dracul line alive a little longer."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:37 am

Vic shrugged " I learned eons ago, you air out the diry laundery before it gets some one killed." he said and then shook his head " nah I lost all contact with my Vampire realatives about 20 years back, and it saddens me greatly, but i know his older brother My great uncle, they all made it to paradise." he said smiling. he frowned " I couldn't, make it, my wife was due you see, and unfortunatly its not hard to spot a vampeer baby when its born, and." he swallowed " so I was denied both my happy ness and my paradise." he said softly " filthy humans, preasent company excluded, you guys are all right."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:42 am

Caine sighed. "Ezekiel... who descended directly from Gabriel, yes... I know he is still in this world, although where I know not. He hides his trail very well."

"I... I'm sorry for what happened to your family." Lauren told Vic softly.

Raido didn't seem to think his secret being spilled was a good idea, and stalked over to the window to try and make sense of what he was seeing outside.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:47 am

Vic laughed " ya my cousin is as sly and quick as a fox." he grinned wide " I doubt anyone will catch him, now.." he said looking at the window " Changelings can be violent, but for the most part, when people try to poke them with sharp pointing objects, when they are frightened and scared, and well just like any animal, when their temperment sutes the mood." he smiled brightly " There really is nothing to fear, and I use to wrestle with a werewolf, so take it from me, just because they are little diffrent it gernerally means, they are just a little diffrent, sadly remember dragons, they are existinct... I think there is like one nest of eggs waiting to be hatched, that could bring the dragons back as they are a collection of eggs, but you know, the world may never fully know ever Unicorns, if there are any that exist any more, all ran back to the sea."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:52 am

Raido continued to look out the window, even less inclined to talk now than he was earlier.

Lauren's eyes rounded. "Dragons?" She asked. "They... they at least were real?" She shook her head in disbelief. "Y-you're kidding... right?" She looked at Morgan and Wolfgang, trying to see how they were taking all of this.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:42 am

Wolfgang rose an eyebrow, blinked but kept quiet liking this vic to continue to spill his guts the information, was in fact good to know. he then thought on this a bit, wondering how to press Vic for additional information, when Morgan did it for him.

Morgan's low voice, strained as he spoke " So, asside from making us, not stick out like well vickings being brought through time, what, else.."

Vic held up a hand, " I know I can speak easy with you guys, but I have been head of a small organization of myths, who want humans to learn to dream again, naturally like they use to in vivid detail, to write Fiction again, about friendly monsters that bumped in the night, and long romances with those who howl at the moon... Man kind use to be in love with the night the thrills, the heart beat of it, they use to be among us, as we were among them, we use to exist.. and co exist, we use to inspire frantasy thrill, and a brand of fear, most mortals couldn't resist.' he said looking at them " humans these days are dead inside, they have no dreams worth dreaming, the natrual dreams have died, consumed by what Morpheus and his carelessness destroyed... they simply don't know anymore, we use to inspire to be apart of there world, there spark of life, So any way, I am part of the Four Corners Under Conservation of the Kindred." he smiled " Kindred meaing all myth.

Ace shook his head " Only you Victor Dracul would be a member of insert the proper F bomb here.." he snorted " and be proud of it."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:51 am

Caine's head suddenly snapped up as something clicked, and he growled. "Ace! Do you remember... there is that one andriod the humans made that is killing the myths surprisingly and startlingly well, even compared to other models made at the same time?"

"Andriod?" Lauren asked curiously. "What's that?" 

Raido couldn't help but snicker a little at the organization being called "insert the proper F bomb here.." However, he still detached himself from the majority of the group. They knew, and he had to stay away, to make sure they didn't kill him, and he didn't kill them...
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:06 am

Ace rose an eye brow " what of it I think it falls under your juristiction, actually the condition I am in, want to be lord of time too?" he said amusingly.

Vic rubbed his arm " but any way... while the gods discuss the heavy stuff... we need to go over a battle plan, a mode of action, because right now, getting people to understand, is ah.. not helping. Its not that they think were evil, or even monsters, its more of were diffrent and not considered human... so they should die." he snorted " I would imagine, at one point in time, Aliens from another planet, will come down, and Not come in peace.... or in peace and they would go after them." he sighed. " ok well I guess I should explain what an Andriod is... imagine, a large sword, that looks like a human being, its sole purpose is to hunt, to destroy.... to end, a tool, nothing more then a sword, that acts like a person." he said " if you think of Techology as some formo f magic anyone can do... you probably will be able to wrap your head around it better."

Wolfgang nodded " all right this, Technology isn't magic through? But you think it would be better for us to understand it as a form of magic." he said " one I would imagine, you need to know and practice in order to understand the counter spells?"

Morgan kept his mouth shut, but listened intently on this subject.

Vic nodded " exactly, some times counter spells are known as Duck, cover, virus, and heres a hammer smash it, but run away, is also effective." he smiled " Spells consist of hacking, code, and Androids are kinda like golums, built out of metallic threads and peacies of metal, and code.." he mused " and yes the masters of this ""magic"" are called COmputer wisards, code monkeys, programers, lab rats, inc." he laughed " and are mostly cowards, though lets face it, I can program and hack, to a point, I am no a class level Teck mage and probably will need a few more decades."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:14 am

Caine smiled dryly. "You can keep your clock. And unfortunately, if my hunch is right, this falls more under my jurisdiction that previously thought." He explained. "This.... andriod... is behaving and acting and hunting like a long extincted species I created to hunt and destroy the Alians so long ago. Discord managed to survive since he was boxed up before them, hence why he's a special little fellow, but these hunters I made were fairly ruthless, and would follow their prey relentlessly. I fear, Ace, that somehow they found myths on these things, or even were able to replicate them. Worse case scenario is that this isn't an andriod at all.... but an organic cyborg with the DNA of those hunters I mentioned earlier...."

Lauren nodded slowly. "This... technology.... sounds like very dangerous magic indeed."

"Sword..." Raido murmured. "So... these.... androids.... are like swords? Are they metal like them too?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:26 am

Ace frowned but idly said " and how is Discord anyway? Isn't he in the bubble world? " he asked all most tiredly " under control of a very long lived King barbados we still not sure he's human correct?'

Vic noticed the conversation of the gods shift and then shook that off ya grandpa barbados still was claiming to be human which since he hadn't aged baffled even him and he was a sharp mind, but he adressed the changling in the room making eye contact " ya Metal but not the kind of metal your use too... arrows, usless, heck I would break both my fangs." he said sliding them out and then back in " on them... I have seen an anti Tank pearcing round, sorta insert the proper F bomb here. on up, and for one wondering A what a Anti Tank Peicing round is, and B what a tank is, one is ment to kill the other. Tanks are like big rolling turtle like metal fortresses, that arrows and bullets the metal version that gets fired not with a bow but a gun, can't periec, and an anti tank round, is a bullet, that can." he said " and bullets are kinda like metal balls that explode and thus moved forward... " he said " sure lord Cain will show you what a gun is, and how it works at one point, and no his guns don't shoot anti tank rounds... other tanks and launchers do... and really big guns."

Morgan bit his lip " and if we come in contact with one?"

wolfgang nodded " what if we come in contact with an Android?"

Vic smiled " you guys pretend to be sight seeing, while me and your buddy by the window, run like hell, and hope its a model that doesn't swim."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:32 am

Caine smiled faintly. "Last I heard and checked in, Discord was well. He managed to make Mix a non-human, although she bears most everything from when she was. And Barbados I think just refuses to die or even approach death, so he hasn't aged at all."

Raido sighed and lifted his hand. A blue flame danced in it, and when the flames reflected in his eyes, they were those inhuman eyes again. "Metal can melt." He said simply. "All you need is a hot enough flame." He closed his hand, extinguishing the flame before staring out the window again.

Lauren shifted uncomfortably. "I do not like the sounds of these andriods..." She shuddered. "Powerful magic..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:42 am

Vic smiled " how hot is your flame? If its as close to dragon fire... we might have a shot, if you can hold it as long as dragons can and as intense as Dragons can... but you see, they would just come after you with what they came after the dragons with... and you like the mighty beasts, would die with dignity." he shook his head " I am sitting on a nest of dragons for a reason though, baby dragons, are so much easier to hide, and keep safe, and use... and they stay small longer than you would think.. they are friendly and will hatch with all the knowledge of their ancestors." he smiled " and I plan on being daddy, when it happens. " he said grinning " you all can be aunti's and uncles... but it remains a thing, " he said " but hey if you can out do a baby dragon... or an adult dragon... your now my favorite person."

Morgan chuckled, then courisly asked " what kind, and how many, are the myths... are.."

Wolfgang smiled " Dragons, would be a mighty site... did any of them go to the other world you guys talk of?"

Ace smiled " good." then looked at Morgan " the high dragon lite and destroyed an Androd hunting down his friend, Dragons often made friends with even humans, depending... and before they even saw them, man kind, sent out things, just as nasty as those andriods, and in a matter of months, they all were extinct." he frowned " only one adult dragon still exists... if memory serves."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:48 am

"I have not tested my limits." Raido told Vic honestly. "I have spent my whole life subduing and hiding it. I have no idea what I could do.... if I tried."

Caine sighed. "Dragons were always one of my favorites... graceful yet powerful.... like me." He flashed everyone a charismatic, fang filled smile.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:04 am

Vic nodded to Radio " I can see why you haven't, I can tell you right now, Fairies, " he stopped and stood Ace's words registering " AN ADULT DRAGON, how and how old? " he said staring " and Adult we talking a hundred, or so, like a hatchling from the last great hatch, or we talking one old enough to breed? Were talking one with power?" he said " or one that can be used to at least bake androids?"

Wolfgang looked at ace, then Cain, then Radio, and then blinked waiting.

Morgan shifted but sat on the coffee table, as standing was kinda not good right now.

Ace smiled " because I stole him from time, just as they were about to end him, and I gave him the means to hide... and hide very well... " he smiled brightly " So I was wondering when you would start to talk of Dragons.... were talking a fully grown big male dragon, " he smiled " The oldest living dragon."

Vic blew out breath " so about oh 100 years or so...." then paused, and sat down wide eyed " a 100 year old dragon isn't full grown.... my god, you mean the oldest living dragon to ever exist?"

Ace smiled " he's been a very good old friend, and will make a great mentor for the little ones when the hatch don't you think?"

VIc swallowed " your talking about the ancient dragon, the first, who's breath gave fire to man, were talking the Great Dragon who Sired all Dragons, were talking the big bad mamajama.... were talking the Master of the forge, the King of Flame."

Ace nodded " thats the one."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:12 am

Caine roared in laughter. He hadn't genuinely laughed in a good long while. The look on Vic's face was too good though, and the God of Chaos couldn't help but laugh. Once he settled down, he looked at Ace. "Ace, my dear boy, remind me later. You deserve a treat for that."

Raido cleared his throat weakly. "Ah, if I may be brash, why is this helping anything? Why is that one dragon being made a huge deal right now?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:28 am

Vic just sat in the chair now, shock and just sat there, maulling it over in his head over and over again, the god of time had no reason to lie nor seemed sick enough to joke this poorly. So he was having a hard time absorbing the reality of it.

Morgan nodded " I am a bit baffled my self." he said oddly wondering.

Wolfgang nodded " it seems the men and woman of this Room are all posing great questions and I for one expect great answers to those questions."

Ace smiled coughed then with his Crap eating grin on his face " I knew that would amuse you Cain, and figured the more of an amusing way a let him no the better, we all needed some fun." he looked at Radio " When a dragon is born true they have the past knowlage of their ancestors, and true enough gret fire, but and Adult dragon which they are adults at 18 like humans, can start to have children, however 100 years old is when they mellow out and hit their maturity... but a dragon starts gathering magic after they become adults... " he mused " and the more magic a dragon has the more he or she can do, so on and so forth. Now Dragons have inspired legends, stories, and tall tails as far and as wide as anyone, they inspire true dreaming true magic fantasy beyond your widlest dreams... they are what legends are made of. The simple sight of a dragon with magic, can create dreams, vissions, flights of fancy.. they can pretty much cure this madness in a matter of time it taks to say "" hello I am A Dragon nice to meat you"" but the king of Flame, is the birth of all Magic, and his pure existance and life is the reason I am still breathing. Keeping enough magic alive, for me to continue on, keeping enough magic, for the world to exist, and some blance to be kept... you understand, the magic of the king of flame, is greater then anyones, the power that dragon possess can only be matched by god and god alone."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:34 am

Raido considered this. "So.... that dragon is a god basically.... and is the reason your ticker is still ticking?" He asked, not realizing the pun at all. "And.... if dragons can inspire people once more.... didn't you say that if people were inspired, they would stop... whatever way is happening?" He asked, trying to clarify.

Lauren went over to Ace when he coughed, and gently tried to comfort him. She saw the honey next to the tea things and tried to coax the god into taking a spoonful of it, knowing it would help soothe his cough and relieve any soreness in the throat.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:41 am

Ace grinned taking the spoon full of honey since it would put the female at ease, then spoke " Not exactly, I was made with the light, and on the second day was given the world as my dominion, and on the 8th day he made the dragon." he laughed " because he thought I would get bored and needed something to at least talk too with all the dino's mulling about doing pretty much nothing, you really don't need to stop the dino's from insert the proper F bomb here. up the plant, or fixing something that shouldn't inc... so he gave me a baby dragon to play with and talk too, and he thought that magic beings, should be a thing since well that dragon was rather apt in amusing me, and pissing me off, and also keeping me buisy... so then other magical beings started to exist, and god thought it was amusing to make man kind, at this point I am pretty sure, he was out to piss me off." he then said " and some how he thought it smart to let the humans make ancients aka other non god gods.... and some how that that me having to systematically destroy everyone also amusing I am sure... " he sighed picking up his tea and downing it, " Oh I am sure he throught every single darn bloody thing amusing... you know Dad talks to the dragon and not me.... "

Vic looked at him then at Cain and whispered softly " some one has daddy issues."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:47 am

Caine rolled his eyes. "You didn't kill all the ancients... remember? For one, Able was destroyed because he couldn't control the influx of power during my exile, and two, I am still here and still your little Female dog, aren't I? Because if you replaced me, I am going to throw a fit. I am the Female dog, and I ain't giving up that title without a fight!"

"Are we sure that they aren't both crazy?" Raido murmured to Morgan.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:53 am

Morgan smiled " if I lived as long as they have watching over man kind, I would be a little crazy too"

Vic blinked " so... were going to go after him aren't we, were going to find and bring back what essentially is your little brother." he said looking at ace.

Ace smiled " ya, he's been in time out enough I think." he laughed a little coughed again " this involves picking up your cousin, getting a biggger boat, then what those four came on, and go off dragon hunting, but not to kill mind you, and whob etter to do that with, then people who truely love dragons."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:59 am

"Fair enough...." Raido reasoned.

"I can easily create a boat." Caine pointed out. "What you need is more crew and an A team. Just because I can make a boat out of nothing, does not mean I know the first thing about steering the damn thing."

Lauren continued to try and fuss and nurse Ace, which amused Caine greatly to watch.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:07 am

Ace smiled and wrapped his arms around her pulling them into him to keep her from fluttering " Oh great and masterful man of Choas, do that as chaotically as you like, I am sure big bad Victor Dracul can dig up a might assed ruff crew... and of course we have to go too... can't have them going blindy into the eye of the storm... "

Vic sighed " so suicide run... ok pick guys batch Crap crazy who have lived long enough to not care if they leave this world as long as they go down swining." he smiled " crew i have.... Crew I got in spades, ware my cousin is... and we will need him, he spent the longest with Uncle Maestro De La luna for everyone to understand the merits of piracy."

Morgan blinked " we are going on a boat made of nothing, off to get a dragon, off to thiso r that.... oh boy... "

Wolfgang nodded " Aye we are, ando nly because I sailed us through time and space, because the more I sit here the more I am sure, our lovely Sick Lord of Time did nothing but open the portal we got here on our own sailing strengths."

Ace smiled " ya pretty much."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:15 am

Lauren made a small, surprised noise as Ace brought the Viking woman into his lap, but she didn't protest or speak out otherwise about it. For one... she was raised that she wasn't suppose to, and two, this was a god none the less.... Probably more than a clotting would happen if she displeased Ace.

Caine stifled a yawn and twitched his tail, slightly bored now. "Okay, we have a plan, are we to the action phase now?" He paused. "Actually, if Maestro De La Luna is still alive, he might be a good addition to this mission. He's a pretty damn resourceful son of a Female dog."

Raido whistled lowly. "Do I say good sailing on your part, Captain Wolfgang? Or nice portal placement on Lord Ace's part?" He thought a moment. "Or both?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:12 am

Vic laughed " nah I think Captain sailed to paradise... " he said sighing, " though I herd rumors of the black rose as a ghost ship of late, I don't know how he found his way out, or if he just couldn't find his way in. "

Ace yawned " either way.. were going sailing, and you know, I can help with that, as I have lived longer then this rock has existed... so...I think I can get my way around this marble." he patted her on the head, " You know dear, you don't have to flitt and fuss around me so much, I am not a delicate pansy that will bruise if you rock my poor world." he shrugged " now... deary why don't you just settle."

Wolfgang looked at her " I guess you will be comeing with use as well again..." he frowned.

Morgan nodded " its bad luck to have a female on ship."

Ace snorted " Dear men, I assure you these days Women do everything from going to war, to building ships and yes sailing them.... OH and my landlord is a nasty female who thinks I should eat her nasty cooking... "
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next