Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howls all mighty insert the proper F bomb here. it Rp. ( ha I made a good title)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Howls all mighty insert the proper F bomb here. it Rp. ( ha I made a good title)  Empty Howls all mighty insert the proper F bomb here. it Rp. ( ha I made a good title)

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:25 pm

Rules of the insert the proper F bomb here. it.

1. All characters must be humaniod.

2. Anything really goes so long as it doesn't grose out or creep out 50% of the people playing

3. We tell lexie nothing

4. Time, place, even plot is make it up as you go and can be conflicting to a degree.

5. Once another player lays down and aspect, such as the time period of the Rp is such and such, then all players must play it as such and such. Ex ample HOwl says the world is in a mideaval fantasy world, but radar mentions that there are cell phones. Then it is a Mideaval fantasy world with Cell phones.

6. Another player may over ride an world addition, if magic is involved and the addition is replaced with something that fixes the rift.

7. We have fun....

8. First posts suck................
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Howls all mighty insert the proper F bomb here. it Rp. ( ha I made a good title)  Empty Re: Howls all mighty insert the proper F bomb here. it Rp. ( ha I made a good title)

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:48 pm

(Insert epic boss battle music here)

Maon swung his mighty greatsword and bellowed out a war cry as the beast attacked once more. Clad in nothing but a fur and cloth kilt and weilding nothing but his enchanted sword and his magic, Maon swung again at the hydra broodmaster once more. The queen had made her fowl nest too close to civilization, and so, Maon was sent to take care of it. The warrior would get paid handsomely, for not only could no ordinary man face a hydra, but a broodmaster and queen was especially dangerous. They were not only bigger, but more vicious. Tooth and steel sparked against each other as the man and the beast fought at lightning speeds. After most of a day of fighting, both foes starting to reach the last strains of strength, Maon let out another bellow and in one mighty cleave, cut and seared half of the hydra's heads with his sword, heated red hot with magic. The decapitated snake like heads writhed a couple moments before they stilled, and the still live beast screeched in pain as it now tried to retreat, but Maon wasn't done yet, he pursued, and at the beast's nest, killed it. As it died, he noticed the queen had indeed laid a couple of eggs. He mulled over whether or not to smash the unborn into a swift end, or sell them, or even keep one and train it. He had heard pet hydras were incredibly fierce and loyal companions, if raised right.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Howls all mighty insert the proper F bomb here. it Rp. ( ha I made a good title)  Empty Re: Howls all mighty insert the proper F bomb here. it Rp. ( ha I made a good title)

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:24 am

[youtube]dxks4Ns8CWk[/youtube]

thunder boomed, as a woman appeared, her raven hair fell to her waist, as she looked with eyes the color of emeralds at the mans direction, smiled a sweet smile, and walked to the nest, her dress, the color of her eyes trailed and carressed the eggs as she stepped into it, until she chose one, turned to him as she lifted it, and fixating her jeweled gaze on him, kissed the surface before vanishing in a clap of lightening.

The mist rolled in, thick and dark, a man with raven hair, in a coat as black as midnight, and an eyepatch over one eye, walked from the woods, eyed the warrior as the woman had done before, gave a smirk, and yanked a scale from the brood mouther, before lifting one of the eggs, and vanishing back into the mist.

Then out of no ware, from behind the next the eyes of a monsterous black wolf who's eyes were green, the moon in celtic knot road on his right shoulder, a collar on his neck with the shield knot dangled from his neck, and his wings tattered he sat watching the man, his great black wings half open. The soft howl that came from the massive beast throat, was that of a haunting sound, for thise beast was weredemon, and he howled. but left, in a great and massive hurry, Takeing one of the eggs in its massive jaws.

as a woman with angle wings, as white as snow, came to light gently on the next, survaying the carnage, she looked at him, the eyes of this fair angle, were lovely and brown, warm and inviting, long black hair yet again, she smiled, softly her dress long and elegant was made out of the lightest and graceful of all cloths. she lit gently onto the nest, but kept her wings, unfolded, as she purred in her musical tone " so you have killed the brood mother... your quest now, is that of horror... for it is what it will, and ever shall." she said reaching down and lifting an egg smiling softly cradeling it as if it was a newborn babe, " ah, yes, four eggs will have been taken by the time is done, and if you do not want more horror, you should crush the rest when its done." she said
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:34 am

"And save no egg for myself?" Maon asked the woman. He had watched the others come and go, and felt as if each had judged him in some way, although his mind lingered on what they judged him for and the result if that were the case. His eyes drifted towards the remaining brood. Perhaps this was another test? Risk unleashing more horror and agony, just so he did not have to travel his path alone, or do as he is told by a being that looked like an angel, but also could very well be a devil in disguise.

Chesapeke walked on the ceiling and looked down at those at a ballroom dance. Hardly anyone ever cared to look up, so she remained unnoticed. The trickster demon curiously watched the swirling people below and let her mind wander. Most people thought ballroom dancing looked elegant and fancy and beautiful, but from up here, Chesapeke thought it looked more pompous and awkward than anything. Like a newborn snakey trying to slither around for the first time. Although snakes would be a lot cuter and cuddlier than this. And less stuck up.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:41 am

The angle like woman smiled " not a single one, for the one you choose, will eat you in your sleep." She smiled quite angelically at him " for the eggs left in this nest, are neither hydra or what the great brood mother thought was hers... " she looked at him " something dark and wicked in the night, came and swallowed many of her eggs, replacing them with its own.. the one I hold is not a hydra... no but it is the last of the " she smiled " one that can be saved." she mused " tell me young warror what do you know of the spans of time? " she smiled and stretched her wings wide, " I can not crush them, I am bound to do no such thing, and until you do, I can not leave this place."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:47 am

Maon pondered her words carefully. "Time is a measurement, and that is all I know of it. As for the eggs.... they are like coocoo bird eggs then, yes? Some other creature killed the hydra's eggs and replaced them with their own, similar looking ones?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:05 am

she smiled sweetly " the Hydra was loving, and sat on them anyway, just like she adopted this little one" she said cradlng the egg " come now, do what needs done, so that I may leave this place of death and sarrows." she said " come now, or I shall die here "

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:09 am

Maon nodded and decided to trust her. He swiftly destroyed the remaining eggs, making sure that whatever abominations laid within were no more. Once the deed was done, he turned back to her. "Fair lady, do you have any advice on where my path may lead next?" He asked, having to know. He was a wandering monster slayer, and had been for five long years, alone and ever moving. It was starting to wear on him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:13 am

She smiled " ware my white wings, fly you may fallow." she smiled softly " ware my path leads you may follow. " she smiled stretching her wings wide, " come now, Maon, come walk your quest." she said taking to the air and flying down the path " I will wait on yonder rock, you may choose your next path." she said smiling and humming " but I wait here, for you to come, I will wait as you collect your reward for a good mothers death."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:19 am

Maon bowed a little to the angel and collected what he needed as proof that the beast was slain, and collected as many scales as he could. Hydra scales made for good armor, and a nice source of trade too. He also nabbed some of the spines, as those made incredibly durable daggers too before he headed back to the village and collected his boon. Once his affairs and business there was attended for, he made his way back to where the woman said she would wait, a traveler's pack on his back now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:23 am

Her wings were gone now, she smiled at him " your path you have chosen all ready?" she sighed holding the egg as she stood " this one stirs, such a young thing, but it would not have been able to end what was in that nest. No even though it will hatch before all the rest, it would not have been strong enough to vanquish great evil." she mused " and those hatchling would have ended there protective mother, cruel as it were, her own child would be slain just as this poor soul would have been, though they would have been pure hearted friends.." she looked at him " there was only one of her brood left... only one... I wonder who out of those three took the others." she smiled " would you care to know what is in those eggs that were taken before?" she asked him honestly.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

Maon nodded. "Aye, I am curious. As well as what I shall call you, fair lady."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:31 am

The woman smiled " I am Aurora... " she then looked at him her gaze soft, " this one is a suprise, but in those three taken before, was a hydra, " she smiled " such a sad fate... " she mused " the other two.. " she winked " maybe if you walk with me, you will find out what all four are." she teased " so far you know of but one, such a small and tiny Hydra he will be, such a small and loving creature he will be... pitty" she said " as this one I hold will be fearce, brave, and she will fly." she giggled " prehaps they will be mates, a thing nothing has seen before won't that be grand." she said walking now down the path " come now, Maon, come now and walk with me a while... " she said smiling " for you know now the name of your Angel, and before the day is done, prehaps the name of your demon."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:35 am

Maon walked with her, intrigued now. "I saw a demon before you." He informed her. "One in the form of a winged wolf. Is that the one you are referring to? And in that egg.... a dragon?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:39 am

aurora smiled " the egg I hold or the egg the wolf took?' she asked pleasently. Then eyed him " I do not know the dealings of devils, I just know every man is born with both an angle and a demon, and when that man dies we are no longer bound to them... " she smiled " Guardians if you wonder, Guardian devil as well as Angle." she said walking now she smiled " ware are we walking to, your path is your choice." she said softly crooning to the egg. Then stopped and smiled " you will gather them for your quest the eggs, that much I know." she grinned " for they are bound together as I am bound to do."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:45 am

"I am walking to the next town over."Maon replied. "I work as a monster slayer. A town has an issue with something they call a monster, I come and slay it, they pay me, and then I move on to the next problem. Rinse and repeat." He said simply.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:49 am

Aurora smiled at him softly " the next town is gone." she said sadly " and I know of your rinse and repeat life, I have walked beside you." she said looking at him " but I am no longer bound to stay were mortals can not see or touch me." she smiled at him as she crooned softly to the egg " this one is mine" she mused " such lovely scales she will have, for she will be tended by an Angel." she smiled " such lovely scales that will tempt evil to grace." she giggled " Do you wish to know why I have come here into this plane you exist on Maon, the undying one."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:52 am

Maon looked at her curiously for a moment before he nodded. "Yes. Now that you have mentioned it, I do recall angels rarely show themselves here, and if and when they do, it is an omen."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:57 am

Aurora smiled softly at him " I am bound to you for forever, there is no unbinding and as such a female Angel who is bound may not take a husband. She must stay with her ward till their dying days. Then she may wed, if a Male so chooses to take her, males are not bound to such rules... I am here to simply repay the favor " she smiled sweetly at him " to bind you in turn."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:02 am

Maon of course followed her dialogue, but did not seem fazed or even really flinched at it. "So... you wish to force upon me a relationship where I have just learned your name?" He asked for clarification. "Fair Lady Aurora, I am sorry if it comes as a disappointment to you, but I would rather at this time just enjoy a traveling companion much more than a lover. Perhaps later, if my feelings for you become fond, I will again consider such an offer, but as of now, I am again sorry."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:07 am

Aurora laughed darkly her gaze turning to what looked like black pitch as she looked at him her soft smile was that of wrath and vengence as she spoke in a tone firm and rather quite stern, " Lover? I want to be a mother, to more than this poor egg, but a lover?" she snorted eyes narrowing " You defile me in such way, would mean punishment from all the gods." she wagged her finger " for a love is no more than a common Unsavory female, no a wife I will be one day, if you try my patience and I choose to have you bound in death." her calm expression returned her brown eyes became warm and inviting again and she smiled friendly " if I am to be bedded, I will be wedded first." she wagged her fingers " such thoughts will bring hell fire on your head, and demons to want your bed."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:11 am

Maon nodded. "Understood, fair lady." He said as he continued to walk towards a different town.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:16 am

aurora giggled " the path you have just chosen is quite bleak, I dare say you might parish, oh joys... free at last to wonder no more, I am tired of this, constant wondering, why is it you do not stay in one spot? " she said eyeing him " I am sure many men of any village would be happy to take me to wife, but allas you do not stay put for such tactics." she softened " but I see a path yet that might destroy you, and if I do not keep you alive, I fear far worse will befall all." she mused and looked into the forest as she walked " you might meet your demon before night fall, as he is hungry and wishes to devour, whether it is you or your bounty I do not know."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:20 am

Maon sighed. "If you have been watching me as long as you imply, then you will remember I have a brother who is not fond of me. Part of my constantly moving is to avoid a confrontation." He explained. "And then I risk discovery with my deeds as a monster slayer to make our father hopefully proud to call me his son. But as soon as I complete a job, I must leave lest my brother finds me."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:32 am

Aurora yawned " oh yes brothers... " she rocked the egg gently now " I have one of those and have come to terms with him, " she sighed " he is what he is, and we can not change that simply by being. So you intend to wonder till the earth falls to dust, till the end of this world comes, and mine slaughters and condemns your kind for your folly?" she mused " though non shall be spared if this continues." she pondered " ah yes, we should stop for the night... it is getting dark, what has stopped you from making a home in the middle of the woods far from anyone?" she yawned " what has stopped you. from making a life, or will you run from everything still?"

The laugh as green eyes peirced the mist " you should know by now Angelic one, that Humans even those with infinate life, or by far an idiot race."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next