Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 20 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:40 pm

Sam smiled and walked in. As soon as he and True were through the door, Steve bellowed a thunderous welcome. "Sam and True! How are you two today?! How's Will doing?!"

Gaster answered all of Shuni's questions as best he could. He was glad the boy was so engaged in this topic.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 20 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:47 pm

"Hey, Steve!" True called back, unable to help but grin.  "Dad's doing great.  He sent us to get some super awesome meatballs.  Got any of those?"

"Needs this," Shuni said after tasting the sauce again.  He handed Gaster one of the spices, not even looking at the label  He knew the smell, and it smelled right.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:52 pm

Steve smiled broadly. "I have several kinds of meatballs! Which would you like?!"

Gaster read the label and nodded, shaking some of the spice in it. "How does it take now, Shuni?" he asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:13 pm

"The Italian kind, if you please?" True requested.

Shuni took a taste and smiled.  "Much better!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:16 pm

"Of course!" Steve boomed. He asked how much they wanted of his fine meatballs they wanted.

Gaster smiled. "Now, see how it's very watery? We let it sit back and let the water cook off slowly until it's time to stir it into the pasta."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:21 pm

True named a number he considered to be a good amount.  "Can you do that?"

"Okay!"  Shuni settled down to watch the sauce.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:25 pm

"Oh course I can, my boy!" Steve exclaimed. He got the requested amount, and even threw in a couple of free meatballs in. "Alright. There you are!" He told True the price, which was quite reasonable, and well within the budget Gaster gave him.

Gaster chuckled. "Shuni, we still have to cook the noodles."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:28 pm

"Thank you, kind sir!" True grinned, paying him.  "We should surely all perish without you!"

Shuni looked up, surprised.  "Oh!  How do we cook noodles?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:32 pm

Steve laughed jollily. "Oh, I doubt that! However, it is good to think at least one customer appreciates my wares!" He gave True a wink and told him to come back anytime as they left, Sam holding the door for his bother this time.

Gaster chuckled. "It's quite easy, actually." he showed Shuni how to do it.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:41 pm

"Thanks, Sam.  Bye, Steve!" True called over his shoulder as he wheeled out carefully.

Shuni watched fascinated.  "The hard turns soft and squishy!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:44 pm

Sam smiled as he walked with True. "Steve is a pretty awesome guy, huh?"

Gaster smiled. "Yes. They are hard and dry when we get them so they keep longer without going bad. Then, when placed in hot water, they turn soft and able to be eaten."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:46 pm

"Steve is like the uncle I never knew I had," True grinned.  "Thanks for walking with me."

"How do they come out hard?" Shuni asked curiously.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:52 pm

Sam smiled. "No problem! I like hanging out with you, True."

Gaster smiled. "They dry the pasta when it's made. Like when paper gets wet, but if you let if out to dry, it becomes harder again." He said. He tried to make an analogy Shuni would understand.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:59 pm

"And I with you," True grinned.

Shuni nodded in understanding.  "Oh!  But it dries straight, not wrinkly like paper.  I want to know their trick."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:07 pm

Gaster smiled. "Noodles are heavier than paper, so it's easier for them to dry straighter. Maybe we shall make homemade noodles in the future. I think I have a recipe somewhere still."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:10 pm

"We can make them here?" Shuni asked in awe.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:20 pm

Gaster nodded. "Yes. we just need the tools and the ingredients." Gaster showed Shuni how to drain the cooked noodles, and then all that was left was the meatballs True had.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:25 pm

Right on cue, True arrived, rolling in.  "I've got the best part, the meatballs!" he called.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:27 pm

Gaster smiled. "Wonderful! Bring them here so we can heat then in the sauce, and then it will be time for dinner!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:31 pm

True rolled over and handed over the meatballs.  "Uncle Steve is awesome."
Shuni looked up.  "We have an uncle?  What's an uncle?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:34 pm

Gaster looked as confused as Shuni as he took the meatballs. "I assure you, Steve and I are not related in the slightest."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:37 pm

True glanced at Sam.  "Sure seems like an uncle to me.  What do you think, Sam?  Honorary title for him?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:42 pm

Sam just shrugged. "He's a nice guy, but I don't know him all that well."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:23 pm

True sighed.  "Okay, apparently he's just my uncle."

Shuni gave up.  He would ask Paul later what an uncle was and why True had one and no one else did.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:24 pm

Gaster shook his head a little. "All right! Everyone get ready to eat!" He told them all.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next