Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 34 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:47 am

She kissed Lex back deeply. She wrapped her legs around his hips and tried to pull him closer. She so wanted to do it with him, but wanted him to lead when he felt comfortable enough for it, and she wasnt sure if he was ready yet.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 34 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:13 am

Lex wasn't sure what Layla wanted, so he let her pull him close to her.  He pressed into her, kissing her deeply.  He wanted to please her, but he wasn't sure how.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:53 am

Layla started to kiss him more tenderly, and smoothly took his shirt off, letting her fingers linger over his scarred skin and tracing his muscles as she did so.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:04 pm

Lex drew back slightly in surprise at first then calmed and eased back against her.  Following Layla's lead, his hands found her shirt and began easing it up, but he stopped at the bottom of her bra.  Did she want him to take it off?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:01 pm

Layla didn't seem to mind at all. She even helped him take her shirt and bra off, exposing her generous bosom.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:18 pm

Lex froze, staring at her chest.  Swallowing hard, he moved back.  "Layla, I... I'm not asking anything from you," he said nervously.  He couldn't take his eyes off her breasts.  "I didn't mean to make you think you'd have to... do that... to stay here.  I mean..."  His tongue got tagled and he fell silent, blushing fiercely.  He did want, and he wanted her badly, but at the same time, something didn't feel right about taking her then and there.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:14 pm

Layla sighed a little and gently placed a hand on his cheek. "Lex.... I will never push you into sex. If you want it, I will gladly be there for you, but I won't force you, okay? Just.... let me know if I am taking things too far?" She didnt want to make him uncomfortable, and felt uneasy, worried she already took things out of his comfort zone.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:24 pm

Lex managed to drop his eyes and stared at the floor.  "I... I want to do things right.  I don't ever want to hurt you, and I'm scared I will."  To his shame, Lex felt tears gather in his eyes and begin tracing a path down his cheeks.  "I break everything I touch, Lays.  I hurt everyone.  Even Ash.  I can't hurt you."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:38 pm

Layla sat up and gently pulled Lex into a hug. "Lex, I doubt there is anything you can really do to hurt me." She told him softly. "And besides, I dont think you break as much as you think. If you really and truly hurt Ashton, do you think he would still call you his best friend? And True sees you as his brother, and even seems to appreciate having you around. We all break things sometimes, but things also get stronger as they mend."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:43 pm

Lex wrapped his arms tightly around Layla and buried his face in her neck.  He cried softly, his tears dripping on her shoulder.  "I'm sorry," he whispered, not sure if he was apologizing for crying or what he'd said or both or more.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:56 pm

Layla let Lex cry and did her best to comfort him. She held him close and rubbed his back soothingly. "Its all right." She assured him softly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:45 pm

Lex got ahold of himself and eased back.  Clearing his throat, he said a touch hoarsely, "I don't feel comfortable doing it tonight.  Maybe not for a long time.  Are you okay with that?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:50 pm

Layla smiled. "That's fine with me. I'll be happy whenever you're ready."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:53 pm

Lex kissed her cheek gently.  "Thank you."  He hesitated.  "Could you, um, put something on your chest?"  His hands felt like they were burning with the urge to fondle her, but no.  Nope.  He would be better than that.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:57 pm

Layla nodded. She grabbed one of Lexs shirts that was laying on the floor and tugged it on. "Better?" She asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:59 pm

Lex smiled a bit.  "Better."  He sat next to her on the bed, one hand caressing her leg lightly.  "Do you want help moving your stuff in tomorrow?"

In Ashton's room, Chris bolted upright with a gasp.  He stared at the far wall, shaking.  He didn't remember dozing off, but he must have.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:43 pm

Layla smiled and snuggled against him. "Of course. I don't have much, but I'll gladly accept the help."

Ashton was asleep, laying next to Chris.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:55 pm

"Do you want to get more stuff?" Lex asked.  "I mean like going shopping for clothes and stuff."

Chris looked down at Ashton.  When had he come to bed?  He shook his head.  Never mind.  It didn't matter.  He reached down at touched Ashton's back.  Gently, he began rubbing it, letting his hand trail along his love's back.  After a few moments of that, he cupped Ashton's rump, trying not to wake him.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:21 pm

Layla paused and thought. "Maybe. I haven't had a long term home in a while...."

Ashton sighed in his sleep as Chris rubbed his back. When Chris felt him, Ashton had a nice ars.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:29 pm

"Welcome to your home," Lex said simply.  "If you want."

Chris sighed softly as he let his hand rubbed over Ashton, feeling the firm flesh beneath his hand.  Slowly he worked his way up and down Ashton's back, stroking his rump and neck lightly.

(This is assuming he's laying on his stomach.)
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:00 pm

Layla smiled thoughtfully. Hearing those simple words meant a world to her. Home. She had a home. Someplace she belonged and was wanted.

Ashton slept on contently. His back was well muscled, as he was a solid guy, but he was still a little lean too. Not as lean as Lex, but definitely lean as opposed to a hulking body builder.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:04 pm

Lex lay down and pulled Layla down next to him.  He nestled into her, holding her securely in his arms.  He was still dressed, but he didn't care.

Taking a deep breath, Chris slipped his hands under Ashton's shirt and stealthily worked it up.  He managed to get the fabric off cleanly without jostling Ashton too much, a handy skill in his old trade, and stared down at the beautiful body he'd uncovered.  Gently, lovingly, he caressed Ashton's back, wishing he would roll over but scared to wake him.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:15 pm

Layla gladly cuddled him. She would have wished he went for it, but wanted Lex to be comfortable and happy more, and right now he was happy. She kissed his cheek before she started to try and fall asleep.

Ashton slept like the dead. Chris pretty well had Ashton's back to play with, as Ashton rarely tossed and turned in his sleep.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:20 pm

"What's wrong, Lays?" Lex asked softly.  "You got that look that says you're kind of but not really disappointed."

Chris smiled fondly down at Ashton.  He took his time enjoying every bit of skin he had access to, even kissing the scars.  Then his hands hesitated at Ashton's waistband.  Did he dare?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:25 pm

"It's fine." Layla smiled at him. She pecked a kiss on his cheek. "It's nothing for you to worry about, all right?"

Ashton was still out of it. He rarely slept very well, but tonight was a blissful exception.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next