Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 28 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:51 am

"Just please don't hurt each other.... okay?" Ashton begged before he went back in to watch Sam and Shuni.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 28 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:55 am

"I promise nothing."
Lex and Chris paused long enough to look at each other as they both said the same phrase in very different tones.  Then they continued upstairs and Chris all but locked Lex in his room, leaving Ashton with the directions to come get them when True was home and Layla was ready.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:01 am

And Ashton did just that. After a couple of minutes, Layla came down and found them all in Sam's room. "Hey, where's Lex?" She asked Ashton.
"He is staring into the mouth of the chimera, and battling the demons of he....ck." Ashton tried to be dramatic. "He'll pop up again when it's time for you two to go."
"O-oh." Layla said. "Can I, ah, watch you guys play?"
"You can join in if you want." Sam offered. 
"Nah, I'm good. Thanks though." Layla declined.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:06 am

Shuni smiled at Layla.  "You look pretty."

True let himself in and tiredly rolled into the house.  His everything hurt and he felt like his arms were going to drop off at the shoulder.  "Anyone home?" he called.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:12 am

Layla smiled. "Awww, thanks Shu. We're in Sam's room, True!" Layla called. She went to meet him. "Wow, you really wore yourself out."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:14 am

True looked up at Layla, exhausted.  "Most of that was from the fleeing after the gig," he said.  "Some fans got it in their heads to take pieces off my chair for souvenirs.  I'm going to take a shower and collapse on my nice, soft bed."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:28 am

"Ouch, and Kat had a DJ thing and couldn't fend them off." Layla said. "Next time, call me, okay? If anything, I'll distract them for you." She winked.
Ashton slipped upstairs and knocked on Lex's door. "Okay, True's back, but he's going to pass out for a bit. Layla is also downstairs whenever you're ready in there."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:31 am

"Okay," True agreed without thinking about that one.  "Can you pick up Paul from school for me?  Or maybe Ashton?  I can't."

"Thank you, Ashy!" Chris said, opening the door.  He glanced back.  "Well?"
"No."
"Come on, you big baby!"
"I look ridiculous."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:50 am

"I'll ask Ashton. Lex and I are going to go grab a bite to eat and hang out." Layla told True with a smile. She was a bit excited.

"Oh, come on Lex!" Ashton said. "It's rude to keep a lady waiting. Besides, I doubt you look ridiculous."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:06 am

"Cool.  I'll hold down the fort here," True promised.  "Go have fun."

Lex finally walked out of his room and gave Ashton a grumpy look.  His hair had been neatly brushed and slicked back, the faintest trace of stubble allowed on his face to accent his chin.  Chris had found Lex's suit but had dressed it down by removing the jacket and instead having Lex wear a stylish vest.  He looked very good.
"Well?" Lex demanded.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:13 am

Layla smiled and went to the living room to wait for Lex. What was taking him so long?

"You look like a high class mob boss." Ashton said. "I think Layla will like it."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:19 am

"Whatever," Lex grumbled.
Chris placed his hat on Lex's head.  "With that attitude, you'll never get the girl!  Now smile, go have fun, and remember what I taught you!"
Lex sighed and straightened the hat before heading downstairs.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:27 am

Ashton looked at Chris after Lex had left. "What did you tell him?"

Layla was flipping through TV channels idly while she waited. Her long blond hair was pulled into a high pony tail, and she was wearing her favorite t-shirt. It had a nice neckline that accented her cleavage without being too revealing, and the color looked good on her.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:32 am

(What is she wearing on the bottom half?)

Chris smiled at Ashton mischievously.  "Shouldn't you be getting relationship advice from some you aren't trying to woo?"

Lex cleared his throat as he walked in.  "Ready to go?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:36 am

(Just a nice pair of jeans)

"You're saying I haven't managed to do that on my own yet?" Ashton teased back, grinning.

Layla turned and saw Lex. She looked him over for a moment and smiled. "Yeah. You ready?" She asked, standing to meet him. She had a pair of sandals with some heel on them too, but it still didn't make her taller than Lex, which was all right with her.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:58 am

Chris gave Ashton a smoldering look.  "Have you?" he purred.  He turned and headed downstairs, hips twitching ever so slightly.

"I'm ready if you are," Lex said then offered her his arm a little awkwardly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:21 pm

Ashton paused and pondered that question. "Hey! Wait up!" He hurried after Chris.

Layla smiled and accepted. "You look very handsome." She complimented with a giggle. "You clean up really well."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:28 pm

Chris smirked, looking over his shoulder at Ashton.  "Keep up!"  He stood at the bottom of the stairs watching Lex and Layla.

"I had a little help," Lex said, opening the door for Layla and letting her go out first.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:44 pm

Ashton laughed and stopped behind Chris and watched his best friend head off on his date. "I think it'll go well."

Layla smiled and thanked Lex as she walked out. She was excited!
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:03 pm

"Me, too," Chris smiled, watching them.
True paused, watching his brother head out.  "Hey, Ashton, I have a favor to ask."

Lex led Layla out, not saying anything as he walked toward a hamburger place he knew.  It wasn't exactly the fanciest place, but it was no greasy spoon, either.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:23 pm

Ashton turned to True. "Whats up?"

Layla laughed softly. "Thanks, Lex. I didn't think you'd agree at first to this."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:05 pm

"I need someone to pick up Paul from school," True said, stifling a yawn.

"Well, you know, figured if you asked, then you weren't embarrassed to be seen with me in public," Lex said, focusing on not tugging on his collar.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:23 pm

"I can do that." Ashton volunteered.

Layla giggled. "A handsome stud like you? Trust me, I've been forced to do more with uglier in public."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:33 pm

"Thanks.  He'll need picking up soon," True yawned, rolling toward his room.  "Wake me up if you need anything."
"Are we going to get Paul?" Shuni asked eagerly.

"Eh, fair.  I don't really go out in public period," Lex shrugged.  Don't tug on the collar.  Don't tug on the collar.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:36 pm

Ashton smiled. "Sure. Let's ask Sam and Shu if they wanna go too."

Layla smiled. She could tell he was nervous, but found it sweet he was still trying so hard. "We can take the back way if you want." She suggested.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next