Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___ - Page 4 Empty Re: ___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___

Post by Dark Silence Wed May 10, 2017 2:37 am

"Just don't hurt her and we're cool!" Shadow shouted to Grumpy as he scooped up a protesting Shade. She kept stammering and asking what all he planned on doing with her.

Reeve ignored the bird and after Lilly had walked past, fired a bullet at her.

"Uh," Raven shifted a little. "Do you want me to let the bird in?" She asked Crane. Springtrap finally got the body situated and tried to look up on the internet how to locate ghosts.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___ - Page 4 Empty Re: ___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___

Post by wolfHhowling Wed May 10, 2017 2:48 am

Grumpy snorted " wouldn't dream, How is she to take care of the kittens if I hurt her?" he teased. It was all in good play and fun, he wasn't the type to force, but tease oh was he ever the teasing type.

Lilly sighed, turning her head, then, as the bullet mushroomed on the air around her, catching the spent bullet, she walked over to him, dropped it at his feet and then said " what are you in Kindergarten? " she looked at him and narrowed her eyes " you know what your problem is jerk weed? your penis is too small." she grinned and sauntered down the street, " piss me off anymore, demon, and I personally make sure your licking the mud of the devils boots." she smiled " like the last demon I sent to hell who thought he could get fresh with me."

Crane shrugged " Nasty little fellow. sure why not, he ominously squacks at people, " he shrugged " I smell soup is it good soup?"

Erik tapped the class, he was hungry beyond hungry, and the reapers mention of soup kinda made his little bird belly growl.

The computer seemed to suddenly do weird things.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed May 10, 2017 2:56 am

Grumpy's comment seemed to make Shade very uncomfortable. She buried her red face in her arms and curled into a ball in his arms.

Reeve purred a little. "You know as well as I do my attitude has no corralation to the size of my penis..." He said before stalking after her. "Now what are your accusations, since it was also you that instigated all this?"

Raven opened the window and handed Crane a hot bowl of chicken noodle soup. "It's my favorite kind at least. Chicken noodle."

Springtrap swore softly and ran several programs to fix his computer. He was a hacker, and a wizz at the machines. He could typically have this fixed within five minutes tops, and it hardly ever happened, since his protections and firewalls made his computer nearly untraceable and unbreachable.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed May 10, 2017 3:05 am

Grumpy came in and dumped her on to his large bed, " what? you don't want to have 40 kittens with me?" he teased " I know your a doggy person." he said flopping on the bed beside her and stretching out, " now come here hot cross bun."

Lilly smiled " gee, the ticket your getting in the mail, for wreckless driving running a red light and barreling into a cross walk flashing a walk singal might be your first clue, then when I stopped you from killing some one and adding murder charges you had to be ahovenistic ars and shove me instead of letting me tend your injuries, then proceeded to be a bastard... So excuse me for being cold and pissy... Clearly this whole thing is my fault, I was clearly DRIVING." she snapped. Glaring at him for all intents and purposes " and you have a very small Dick."

Erk flitted and landed on cranes stomach sticking his head in the bowl and started eating happily.

Crane " may I have a diffrent bowl of soup, this one seems to have a crow in it."

The Head of a pretty female ghost stuck her head through the computer and snapped " you have my damn body, OMG you pervert, I better not be insert the proper F bomb here. pregnate with your baby... no wonder i coudln't find my body, you have been sleeping with it haven't you!"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed May 10, 2017 9:54 am

Shade squirmed a little. She wasn't really liking where this was going. She was thankful to Grumpy for defending her while Shadow was hurt and giving her a place to stay, but she wasn't sure how much she liked the idea of sleeping with this man quite yet. 

Reeve raised an amused eyebrow. "Then your exes must have had huge dicks then. And sugar, I am a demon. I am inherently not the best of people. Besides..." He smiled charmingly and took a lock of Lily's hair and kissed it. "It's not every day I can find a woman that can kick my ars so quickly."

Raven blinked and nodded, getting another bowl of soup. "Good thing I made a big pot of soup this time." She commented as she handed Crane the bowl. "Sir, what's your name?"

Springtrap blinked in surprise a moment before he responded. "What?! NO! It fell out of the ceiling and nearly killed me! You can ask the guy on the couch! I may be a criminal, but not that kind of bastard!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed May 10, 2017 9:25 pm

Grumpy pulled shade into him " come on dumpling, you know I am teasing right?' he said licking her nose. Then cuddling into her " nap time." he purred.

Lily spun around " what your hitting on me now? your not a fire demon your a bi polar demon with a attitude." she snorted and stormed off away from him " Creeper."

Erik finished his bowl of soup, a little bit of broth dribbling from his beak, to which ironically crane wipped off " you sure eat like a starving crow." he said shaking his head and looking at shade " Crane, and this is my sorta pet crow, Crow."

Eric puffed up, but decided nap time on the reapers chest would be good. Besides it wasn't good to fly with a fully belly full of soup.

Pickles snorted " sure..." she snapped and went into her body moving she sighed " so good to be home " then growled " Crap I am pregnate LYING ars HOLE." she accused spring trap.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed May 10, 2017 9:34 pm

Shade put up with it, still not sure what to think of Grumpy. On one hand, he could just genuinely be a good guy who happened to tease and joke mercilessly, but she was also wary that he might be a creeper only really wanting one thing.

Reeve shrugged. "Why can't I be a bipolar fire demon with an attitude problem?" He asked Lily. "Just don't get into any trouble toots. I'd hate to find out some of the rougher guys had their fun with you and I wasn't invited."

"I swear to god, I did no such thing!" Springtrap snapped at her. Raven looked over. "My brother is a lot of things, and a twenty-five year old virgin is one of them. He's too socially awkward to really do anything like that." Raven clarified. "Exactly!" Springtrap said, and then a moment later realized all of what his sister said. "Hey!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed May 10, 2017 9:42 pm

Pickles crossed her arms acrossed her chest " Fine, Finders keepers then thus your the daddy. Own up buckaroo."

Crane looked at Raven " I might have a fever, be crazy and a reaper, but I am pretty sure thats not how that works."

Pickles glared " own up jerk!"

Eric opened one little sleepy bird eye, what was that finders keepers over an unborn kid, oh god, if that were the case anyone stupid enough not to use protection could loos rights to their kid, by having their woman just wonder around outside. He started thinking of how cuddly his fear demon was, and then his little birdy brain began to panic, he hadn't used any such thing so she could. HIs little bird heart beat fast, and he stood up and started to panic in crow form it looked like a bird pacing back and forth mumbling cute caws under his breath.

Crane pat the crow on the head " What, do you have a lady bird you made baby birds with? In that case you stupid bastard, its your turn to sit on the damn nest its all ready like what o clock in the after noon... well around lunch, unless your a birdy Unsavory female."

The Crow looked at him horrified.

Grumpy cuddled closer " will you relax, please? its no fun having a warm body to cuddle too if they are't going to relax if I wanted something stone stiffI would have purchased a large hot rock for a lizard."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed May 10, 2017 9:46 pm

"Fine!" Springtrap yelped. "I'll be the kid's father, even though I'm not biologically the father!" He forfeited.

"Huh.... weird bird." Raven murmured. "Acts like he can think like a person almost."

Shade squirmed a little. "Well, I... I don't know you all that well, and it seems you want to be sort of intimate anyway. I just.... can I know a little more about you please?" She asked. Perhaps that would help her relax a little more.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed May 10, 2017 10:24 pm

Pickles grinned throwing her arms around him " Good. That means if I ever find the sick sone of a Female dog that is the kids real daddy you get to beat him to a pulp for me." she kissed him now warm and loving.

Crane looked at shade " between that one and the bird, I have come to the conclusion I might be one of the sanest people in this room... and thats sad."

Erik fluffed up, and fluttered and then flew out the window in a paniced fleather flapping rush scanning the lovely world for his demon lover, in a bit of a panic.

Lilly turned her head at him " sure thing, you can help me dig them a mass grave and fall in yourself,"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed May 10, 2017 10:44 pm

Springtrap furrowed his brow, even more confused now. "Uhhh... hello? And you are.....?"

Raven shrugged. "I've decided that nothing should surprise me anymore. It's going to happen anyway, so best take everything in stride, yeah? Oh, I am Abby, and my brother is Austin."

Timore was heading home, in good spirits. She had gotten something she hoped Erik would like. She would have to model them for him later....

"Mmm, would that please you, goddess?" Reeve asked with a devilish smile.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed May 10, 2017 10:56 pm

Erik spotted her and lit, cawing in a clear panic, then shifting after that and wrapped his arms around her and saying loudly " MINE."

Pickles looked at him as if he was stupid, " Pickles.... dah... " she said " I still have my name tag on." she pointed to her name tag.

Crane chuckled " Oh is that so... cute. that you give your real names." he said. looking at her " occupational gift and hazard, comes with being a reaper."

Grumpy sat up and took off his shirt, letting the light shine on all the scars that criss cross his body " Not married, no one cares about me, I run this resterant and I am not sure if my favorite color is blue or not... my name is Grumpy which is short for grumpy Guts I like to think guts is my last name... " he said cuddling into her " you know that crow shifter that came before anyone else this morning... he's the one who saddled me with that name... so take it up with him as to why I got saddled with " Grumpy " as my legal John Doe name."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed May 10, 2017 11:06 pm

Timore looked at Erik, horribly confused. "What's going on?" She asked. "Are you all right?" She didn't mind the hug, but wondered why he was screaming in public. Even she knew that wasn't exactly normal.

"Ah, interesting...." Springtrap/Austin nodded. "As you heard, Austin is my birth given name, but my street name is Springtrap. No last name on either."

Abby smiled a little. "I've heard of reapers, although I thought they were a little rare. I'm just an average human." She laughed softly. "A bit dull compared to you, huh?"

The exposition did help Shade relax a little more. "How come no one cares about you?" She asked, still curious. "You seem like a nice enough guy, despite being a little prickly at first."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed May 10, 2017 11:51 pm

Erik looked at her " so the job, and well... then there was, and then I and just mine." he said hugging her again, still a bit a perplexed of the whole thing " involved a ghost girl and a pregnancy and it just spooked me ok.." he nodded " mine."

Pickles looked at her " well then mr computer geek, then you will just have to be Austin Greek.." she nodded " kids got to have a last name silly goose boy."

Crane rolled his eyes " what kind of last name is Greek?" he snorted " then again I should talk mines Pyromania " he grinned " never understood why I come from a long line of Pyromanias not sure at all." the poked her " your a human... those aren't extinct?' he blinked poking her again.

Grumpy growled softly " How the insert the proper F bomb here. should I know?" he asked her. Then looked at her " look if you got questions from the past two years, then I can answer em, past that, and no.... "

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed May 10, 2017 11:56 pm

Timore just nodded and hugged Erik, rubbing his back. "If you want to head back to my place, I think I still have some ice cream. You can have some of that and cuddles to try and help you calm down." She offered.

"Uh, okay?" Austin said. "Why can't we just use yours?"

"Oooo, Crane Pyromania. That's a cool name." Abby commented. "And as far as I know, humans aren't extinct. It's be kind of weird if I was." She smiled at Crane.

Shade nodded. "I'm sorry. I'll hold off the questions until later. You wanted to nap right now, right?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu May 11, 2017 9:15 pm

Erk looked at her, his arm still firmly around her waist as they walk " well you know I work for Lord Death, who works to lessen the burden, for Ace the lord and master of this damn planet undisputed." he chuckled, " all crows get hired at one point in their lives to do a this or that, crow shifters which are rare, get permanently hired." He smiled " Ravens are used for other matters." he said, " thought I am getting ahead of myself and off course... so I disappear for sometimes months on end." he bit his lip " so you can imagine what that normally does on relationships." he mused " So.. I have been like other crows in my profession that are shifters." he clarified that as if it was important " indulged in one night stands, or relationships that lasted for twenty-four hours." he bit his lip, " I tried once to have a girlfriend, and it didn't work, no one wants to pine after you for endless streaks of time," his gaze looked haunted " last night, I normally don't forget things like... well... but I did." he took a deep breath, " and i just realized that, and that horrifies me." he said " so far all my wards are localized within a wide 5 hour radius... " he said " but my one ward is a Reaper, by the name of Crane Pyromania and well they don't get assigned to an area long, though this one is the oldest living reaper that's male in the existence of Reapers." he looked at her " but I don't want to miss out being a .." he trailed off, "so, if my reaper were to be assinged to another town... " he trailed off.

Grumpy looked at her " Actually its just an excuse, to have some one hold me really." he said " if I get cuddled I will answer anything with in my ability to answer." he said earnistly " which unless its in the past two years, thats all I got."

Pickles looked at him " because I don't have one either." she said now heart breakenly sad " when I was a baby I was left out side the church, they found me next to the dumpster, a empty jar of pickles was beside my basket, so thats what the nun named me."

Crane blinked " Not really... oh and reapers aren't as rare as people think." he smiled " though they were on the decline... and sorta sill is, as older reapers are dying before they settle down and have families, and female reapers not wanting to have male children." he then smiled " why don't you and your brother have last names? I know pickles doesn't, and No I refused to adopt her back then, I am not adopting her now."

Lilly rolled her eyes " your seriously hitting on me now? " she said exasperatedly " tell you know tall dark and nasty.... if you can pull any form of respectable part of society out of that cold black jerk of heart of yours, I might consider having coffee with you... at my shop, during hours, and with your hands ware I can see em."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu May 11, 2017 9:47 pm

Timore smiled kindly at Erik. "Well, I think you're very sweet. To be honest, I'm sort of new to the whole relationship thing, but if it eases your mind, I can easily move with you if you'd like, and get relocated elsewhere. My job is in hell, and I can access it anywhere really. I just live here to not have to deal with one of my brothers, otherwise I would be in hell full time." She paused a moment, and read his fears. "If it means anything, I scared too." She said softly.

Shade snuggled against him a little. "Okay.... what are some of the things you like?" She asked. Nothing too hard, she hoped, and usually that wasn't too deep for now. "Maybe we have some common interests."

Austin looked at Pickles and then Crane. "Our mom was a dirt poor slut that never married. Abby and I are actually half siblings by blood, but it doesn't matter too much. Our mother dumped us into the lap of a delusional, senile old lady who was also poor but not as poor, before OD-ing and dying in a gutter somewhere. Half the time, Abby and I would just go to a soup kitchen to eat, and one day I heard one of the ladies that gave us soup talking about a free internet cafe in town. I was curious, so at age eight I started to frequent there, and soon learned all I could about computers. Around the same time, Abby learned how to fight and steal on the streets, and I became a hacker. A few years ago, the old lady died, not that she really took care of us.... we didn't even really learn her name, just called her 'gramma', and Abby and I skipped town and came here to make a name for ourselves and survive better than our mother."

Reeve smiled charmingly. "Mm, challenge accepted. Tell me when and I will be on my best behavior. In the meantime, please allow me to be a gentleman and offer to walk you home. After all, a lovely lady like you should not have to worry about ruffians if avoidable, yes?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu May 11, 2017 10:13 pm

Erik grinned " So I get to have a girlfriend after all, fear died " he smiled warmly " So, I should probably thank your brother in hell for being an ars." he grinned " can't visit hell, little poor fluffy crows wouldn't know what to spew forth down their... we'd implode from the magnitude of foreshadowing." he smiled " as for being a dad... thats not nearly as scary as dying a poor relationshipless bird. Is it sad my best friend thinks I am just a normal crow? " he asked.

Grumpy pondered " I like cooking baking, eating, sleeping, getting my ears scratched, I am a cat.. " he then said " so far I found out I like old black and whites, reruns of old tv shows, and like scary movies. Haven't figured out yet if I am still a virgin or not, and am good at math, reading, and other subjects. " he said " though I don't know which one is my favorite, I don't know if I have a favorite book, or favorite movie, still haven't tried romantic comedies, or anime, nor reading comics playing video games the like... been meaning to try... but its not like I have anyone to show me how a computer works." he said biting his lip, " I get the weird feeling I was good at it at one point in time, but I get anxiety around one now."

Crane sighed " Ok, being the voice of reason and sanity, which is horrifically sad, mind you... WHY IN HELL haven't the three of you just picked a damn last name?' he said " Pickles you can pick any name you want... and Abby dear you too, and Austin you three but I would sit and actually think about your last name, since the girls in the room will one day marry and have kids, more then one I 'm sure... but the name the choose will be considered their maden names, they will take the last names of their husbands and the children will too, so Austin pick wisely for your wife, and your kids, will be saddled with your last name too... but why in the name of hell haven't the three of you had that Epiphany till now?"

Pickles poundered for a few " I can just Pick?" she said " but... Well I guess something that means something, and I guess I could pick a name that isn't pickles too then right?" she asked " I got picked on for being a Pickles."

Lilly sighed " The ruffians died eons ago, bit late for that... or I am sure you could roast some nice wheenies and have a grand cook out." she said un impriessed.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu May 11, 2017 10:26 pm

"You make a cute bird, and a handsome man." Timore chuckled. "Well, my brother I am avoiding is a vile creature.... where I am the Lady of Fear, he is the Lord of Beasts, and more times than not acts like one, and his instincts half the time are to try and kill what he fears, and I am one of those things." She shrugged. "But I am glad you don't fear me. I, ah, like having you around." Timore said the last part softly, a faint blush coming to her cheeks.

Shade smiled a little. "I can work the basics on a computer. I can show you sometime is you want. I've never really been a good cook, but then again have never really been taught. My dad is an angel, and my mom a demon, and while I know they both love me and still love each other, it's safer for all three of us to not stay in touch with each other. Shadow is the longest and only friend I really have, and other than the Lady of the Night, the only living person other than me and my folks who knows who they are."

Austin pondered over the dilemma of choosing a last name, and Abby frowned. "Why do I have to pick a maiden name, if I am just going to marry and lose it anyway?" Austin finally shook his head. "Can't I just make my last name Springtrap, like my street alias? Just be Austin Springtrap?"

Reeve grinned. "My lady, I have heard witch hunters have moved into town last week. Wouldn't it be best to have the extra pair of eyes at the least, just in case?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu May 11, 2017 10:39 pm

Crane sighed " How about picking a name of a person you admire... or place, and not a street alias that could get your wife and or children murdered one day." shaking his head " Fair point Abby... but what if you never married and end up pregnant, then you would need to give the kid your Maden name... "

Pickles then smiled " Oh so I don't have to know the daddy of my baby I can just choose a name for myself and then my baby can have that name." she smiled " all right, maybe I want to be Sophie I like that name, and my last name can be Doe... Sophie Jane Doe." she giggled. She smiled " Doe isn't a bad name.. and it kinda goes with being unknown." she said softly. " Then Again I could be Sophie Pickles Hudson... I went to the Hudson accademy for robotics, so ya... I love it their Sophie Hudson. Thats nice I think I like that."

Erik looked at her " Me Fear anything bah... if I do its not for long, not in a crows nature to fear." he said tucking her into his arm " not in my nature to fear at all.. but I can spark fear into the hearts of all who dare ruffle my feathers."

Lilly smiled wissfully " Hmm witch hunters, I wonder if Jack is with them, now he was the fish that got away... sadly though, witch hunters don't stay long tied to your bed post."

Grumpy snorted " oh yes, because being a lone is so safe... and secure, I must have been alone, or hiding from my family... or worse... and look ware I am, alone, not knowing who the hell I am, or ware I am even frum, just that I was found in the ally way half dead, by a crow, two years ago." he said " looking at her " I don't know what I have done, who my parents are, what name they gave me, if I am an asshole or not, its all... bull Crap."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu May 11, 2017 10:50 pm

"Hmmmm..... Austin Capone?" Austin mused. "What do you think of that one?" He asked Sophie/Pickles.
"Crane.... If Austin is my brother, wouldn't that mean we have the same last name?" Abby asked. "And I don't plan on having kids until after I marry.... does that count?"

Timore giggled. "And if you make them afraid, and they hurt you, I'll kill them with their fears." She said simply. "I don't want anyone to hurt you if I can help it. Or at least make them pay for even considering the notion."

Reeve raised an eyebrow. "Jack?" He asked questioningly. "The only Jack I know lives in England, and he's a demon hybrid. Well, there is also Jack Ripper, but he almost doesn't count, since he has been operating in hell for twenty odd years now."

Shade considered a moment. "Grumpy? What if we tried to take care of each other?" She offered. "And maybe it doesn't matter what you've done. My dad I know did some bad things, but he also did a lot of good, and was forgiven. So even if you did horrible things, you've been pretty nice so far, and that's what counts. You made me and Shadow breakfast, and offered us a place to stay, and even helped protect me, and at least to me, I don't think I could ever thank you enough for."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu May 11, 2017 11:33 pm

Crane sighed " Congratulations Pickles at picking a normal last name, And a normal first name you will now be able to order pizza." he said " as for you Austin, really Al Capone is someone you look up too... How about you marry pickles and you take her last name." he looked at Abby " no you two are half sibs, same mom diffrent dad, thus you can have two diffrent last names, heck you could disown your brother and say your a relation to pickles which wouldn't be the oddest point of to day." he said eating the last of his soup " Seriously when a 999 year old male reaper, has more common sense then the three of you wipper snappers put together, Its sad, unless suddenly I have become sane... which is an odd thought." he snorted " then again questioning ones insanity does make you seem sane... " he then looked at abby and said sadly " I was married once... I had a little girl... and " he got choaked up. " I ah... it's why I didn't adopt pickles... even though I ended up being pickles' guardian of sorts."

Pickles looked at Austin " How sane is he, if he's paring us two together right off the bat?" then shrugged " Thats why you wouldn't adopt me but baby sit me for the Nun?" she wondered " thats odd... then again you clearly are one screw short of the whole insane plater."

Lilly snorted " Jack is human a witch hunter, and also we were engaged, till a spear weilding she devil stole him away from me." she growled " the fish that got away."

Erik laughed " no need, in my line of work, those people don't tend to live long... and or just down on their luck, which will perk up, and they normally will be remorseful about tossing the odd rock... or being shot at, was shot at once... It was odd, to see, as the guy was miserable, shot at me you know the annoying crow... and then when he found his long lost daughter, was afraid he had killed me, it was cute... I had to put his blubering to ease and land on his shoulder and you have poor aim stop your whining." he grinned " I don't get much of that though."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu May 11, 2017 11:42 pm

Abby gave Crane a gentle hug, rubbing his back a little. "There there, it's all right Crane. You're with friends here. Or at least, I'd like to be your friend."

Austin's face got red as Crane mentioned him marrying Pickles. "I, uh, we just met. I think it's a little early to be telling me to marry her, you know?"

"Hmmmm..." Reeve mused. "Could have been a succubus, and if she wasn't, you didn't deserve a man with such weak moral, I dare say."

"Well, since he was sorry for it, I will allow him to live." Timore decided. "But I am dead serious. If you get hurt or are threatened, I will make sure it's a mistake they will not soon forget and always regret."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Fri May 12, 2017 12:16 am

Erik shook his head " your adorable, but shouldn't that be the other way around?" he teased seriously.

Grumpy shrugged " you do know I have amnesia right?" he said looking down at her. " I am technically a 2 year old." he snorted " or the same as a two year old, except I don't act like a 2 year old, or have any child hood memories."

Crane sighed " the last of my friends died yesterday." he said sniffling " I just don't feel good." he then looked at Austin " oh yes, because dating, having sex, and totally thinking of Marring Pickles is quite repulsive... why would anyone ever think of doing any of that with pickles.... she's clearly a horrid person." he rolled his eyes " tell you what Captain Hacker...you go on a cute date with pickles, and keep an eye on her body, as she has Phantom syndrom, which means her spirit leaves her body randomly and can't some times get back to it right away." he said " then I will be a good patient for your sister."

Lilly snorted " why the hell do you care?" she asked walking faster now.

Pickles sighed " ya no one loves me, and lets face it, some one raped my lifeless body... so their is at least one repulsive insert the proper F bomb here. who thought I was at least good looking enough to get off."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri May 12, 2017 12:23 am

"Why can't we protect each other?" Timore philosophised. "I like the idea of having someone want to and can protect me, but I also want to defend the ones I love if need be. If you are very badly hurt, I want to be able to defend you as well as help you heal, you know?"

Shade smiled and hugged him. "Well, I think you're kind of sweet, under the grumpiness." She said honestly. 

Austin ran his hands through his hair and sighed. "Now you're making me feel awful. Please, Miss Pickles, would you honor me with the privilege of taking you on a date?"

Abby just continued to try and comfort Crane by hugging him and rubbing his back.

"Because I hate spineless bastards that think they are king of the world when they are very fallible." Reeve said seriously. "And before you go dogging on me for being just that, I am very well aware I am indeed fallible, and have vices and am not perfect. I just choose to embrace it all in stride instead of pretending to be something I damn well know I'm not."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next