Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___ - Page 2 Empty Re: ___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___

Post by wolfHhowling Wed May 03, 2017 2:24 am

The deep rumble of a voice could be heard. Sounding behind her " Can I help you?" his voice grated as he tapped his boot in the dark, " I am waiting, little girl." he said

Crane finally coming to a street he knew, finally began to walk the way he knew his place was, and smiling now. He was going to get a donut, he deserved a donut, he needed the sweet, the lovely and tasty sweet, but then mused as he walked down the street, that he probably should chainge his clothing, he wasn't that crazy to walk around in what essentually was a blood stained attire.

The Crow landed in the tree, and shifted, the church tower, ware he lived, was there, he mused, not to far away from that lovely lonely soul. he dropped out of the tree though as a man, and stalked his long dark hair curling, as he sensed the rain.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___ - Page 2 Empty Re: ___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___

Post by Dark Silence Wed May 03, 2017 2:29 am

Shade stiffened. Out of the frying pan and into the fire it seemed... "I... I'm sorry." She said more timidly than she would have liked. "I'll be gone soon.... please, I just want to rest a moment." She didn't want to fight.... she couldn't fight. She lacked any training, and with her pedigree, she should run rather than fight, for she was a Halfling, a powerful one at that, and blessed by the Lady of the Night herself. That unfortunately put a pretty price on her to capture her alive.

Timore finished straightening the apartment and idly wondered what she wanted for dinner that night.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed May 03, 2017 2:39 am

The rumbling voice mused loud some interested in his grating tone " Don't lie, tell the truth shame the devil, your acting as if the cats got your toung>"

As he walked, he mused, about the girl that lived so close, and thought about it for a while, should he, oh yes he should, and shifting, decided to pluck a rose from a near by bush, flying, effortlessly, he mused how he hated the rain, and since her window, was still open, at least he hoped, he could fly right in, out of the rain, while, he attempting to get into his place, would just get wet.

Crane could smell the rain, and like the crazed man he was, decided he would sit on a bench and wait for it to drench him.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed May 03, 2017 2:43 am

Shade swallowed, her back firmly against the door. She could feel Shadow questioning if she needed him, but she subdued him for now. "I was running." She said, still a tad scared. "And I came here to hopefully hide and recover until morning."

Timore had indeed left the window open, and in fact opened the fridge, hoping to find inspiration or an idea there. Perhaps she would just go out and order food tonight. She would bring it back here to eat of course.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun May 07, 2017 1:20 am

The man growled " Running, and what did you do to cause them to chase you..." he said his voice laced with venom, but it didn't seem directed at anyone. " spill little girl." he commanded, is tone gruff, and in the darkened room, his massive out line now could be seen.

Draven perched and then shifted in her window, the Rose still between his teeth, when he did his best impression of a cat and purred " Quoth the Raven nevermore, but the Crow whispers to the Plutonian shore, mine for evermore."

Crane pondered sitting there and now that it started to rain, getting soaking wet, and he being a reaper and one as crazed as he didn't care, it hid the fact that he was crying, it had hurt him deeply to loos the last of his friends, the oldest, the closest, the one who had known his wife and daughter before they too had fallen to the harshness of this world, that other reaper had been his best man, he remembered, Rosen, dressed in his best standing beside him as his wife walked down the isle, he had been his little girls god father... and now, every last fragment of his once happy life was gone. His heart now dispared, and he wanted so desprately for his soul to call. He would wait here, for death, to kindly collect him, he wouldn't fight, he wouldn't run the streets killing in a rampage. No he would just sit here, and wait for death himself to come for him, and he knew Death owned him at least that. A faint whisper, softly said however, " You can not die, evermore." Crane sighed, he knew that was his scythe talking, and knew, that that horrid blade, kept his soul from fealing the pain of his heart. That made him wish for death all the more.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun May 07, 2017 1:28 am

Shade swallowed and took a shaky breath. Despite Shadow whispering protests in her mind, she answered the stranger. "I am a half demon, half angel hybrid, claimed by the Night Goddess. It makes me have the potential for very strong magic, and also puts a price on my head, since even hybrids like that are rare, and I'm the only one with Nyx's blessing."

Timore looked up at her window in surprise. He had returned? "You... you're here." She said in curious surprise. "You aren't afraid of me?"

Lande's heart grieved for the man on the bench. He knew not his name, nor the depths of his sorrows, but that he was sank deep in misery and despair, and seemed stuck. Aurins were dominantly benevolent in nature, only lashing out and getting violent when necessary. And so, Lande looked once more into his blade for a potential way to lighten this one's mood, if only for a brief time.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun May 07, 2017 1:47 am

The mans snorted " Ok, So WHAT is after you." he said then huffed " also if your going to stand in here, getting wet by the leak in my garage roof, you at least better give me a name, any name, because you have five seconds to blurt one out, before I name you, and your not going to like the name I give you trust me."

The man took the rose out from his teeth and carressed her cheek with the rose's soft petals looking at her as if she spoke nonsense " A Crow afraid of anything is a joke, and not a funny one... After all we crows fly ahead of Deaths touch, and inspire fear into the hearts of man for the ill intent of our omens may mean, and we have the right to bring the dead back to seek revenge... So what do I have to fear? " he purred stepping out of the window " I don't even fear a cat." he said grinning at her " silly silly minx, you should fear me... for if you steal my heart.... death forever fallows." he warned.

Crane sighed, his stupid damn blade that he got when he was 13, a curse if you asked him, the blade that could and at the beheast of death, slay gods. It kept him from his soul calling, kept him on the verge of his sanity completely being non existant. He imagined if sanity was mesured in grains of rice, in a 10 bag of it, he was down to his last grain, and his mables had long ago sprouted wings and few the coop taking what was left of the screws that were loos. he sat in the rain, letting it wash on him, ah, how long ago was it, that he had met his wife in the rain like this, he smiled now, warm and sweetly as he remembered let him be taken to a time and place his heart wasn't bleeding, as he day dreamed about the wife and daughter he had loved so.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun May 07, 2017 1:57 am

"My name is Shade and I am being chased by demon hunters!" She blurted out in a rushed panic. She could sense them coming close, but Shadow was still too wounded to do much good other than a brief distraction at best. She edged away from the door slowly, afraid the demons would come in for her at any moment.

Timore stared at the man in surprise, blushing a little. She felt.... what was it called? Shy. That was it. She felt shy, and unsure what to say. Was this a dream? Was this real? She couldn't help but stare, her power ebbing in his fearless presence to seeing her in her true form; a slight woman with long, straight white hair, brilliant green eyes, and milky pale skin. She had fangs similar to a vampire, but she was not the sort at all.

Lande settled on a set of siblings; a boy and a girl, a duo of criminals that seemed almost untouchable, with eyes and ears seemingly everywhere. Perhaps they could help ease the pain of the reaper's heart, even if temporarily so. Lande would work on finding a way for them to encounter each other.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun May 07, 2017 2:29 am

The man yawned " Grumpy, I am called grumpy, demon hunters, they human or?" he asked yawning now " I could use a good fight, if your lying to me girl, I swear, I will hunt you, and I all ways get my prey."

He purred " My name is Eric Draven, and whats your name sexy?" he grinned " if my fine lady has an umbrella to share, we could go out to dinner. my treat." he smiled purring " what ever my little minx wants." he said grinning and then licking the tip of her nose " or you could let me cook for you, but I will confess, that means you will be alone with me...... " he grinned like the devil. " that can't be good."

Crane smiled his mind lingering on his meating with his soft and pretty wife, and watched as the rain fell on the street.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun May 07, 2017 10:05 am

"They are demons." Shade whispered as the demons started to scour the front of the building. After a couple moment, six demons entered, all sporting various wounds from an earlier encounter with Shadow. One was even sporting a bandage over one eye. They spotted Shade and immediately went after her. Shade darted farther into the shadows, praying this Grumpy fellow would do as he indicated.

Timore blushed some more and looked down. "Timore... my name is Timore." She answered. "I... I don't eat out much. Most people get uncomfortable when I'm near." She said softly and honestly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon May 08, 2017 12:26 am

Grumpy growled " excuse me folks your tresspassing, and I don't like trasspassers, oh and to top it all off, my lovely little duckies, I have a licends to kill you mother insert the proper F bomb here., and I will." he said shifting into the large black pather that was grumpy, he growled, long and low, as he leapt, blending in with the shadows, and severed one of the hunters jugglars, letting him scream and bleed out.

Eric grinned " Awe, you make people run in fear, thats adorable," he said grinning " you know, I am a bad omen, so service is generally spot on, wouldn't want to offend the barer of bad news..' he teased.

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon May 08, 2017 12:41 am

One of the demons swore and ordered the remaining ones alive to kill the cat. Shade frowned. She didn't want them to hurt this man-panther-person who was actually protecting her at the moment. Energy faintly crackled around her as she braced herself. If Grumpy needed help, she would back him up as best she could. Otherwise, this was his show.

Timore blushed again and looked down. "W-we can go out if you want." She said softly. "I just don't want you to feel offended if no one really wants to be near because of me."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon May 08, 2017 1:00 am

Erik purred " baby sweet heart, I take offense to those who just stand and pee themselves I much rather deal with the sexy minxes that don't fear a little bad juju or the crazy as insert the proper F bomb here. reapers who just don't give a flying insert the proper F bomb here..." he grinned " its been a long time sweety no one's run from me."

Grumpy yawned, shifted behind the man who spoke, and just snapped his neck " I am Grumpy, I am the night, and you boys are in my Element... so I suggest you all just either leave, or make your peace with what ever damn god decided you were worth creating."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon May 08, 2017 1:07 am

The remaining demons hesitated and did the wise thing: fled. Shade let out a breath as she relaxed a little. "Thank you, sir." She told Grumpy graciously.

Timore smiled a little shyly at him. "I can, ah, cook dinner if you want." She offered. "What are you in the mood for?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon May 08, 2017 11:46 pm

After the scrap with the demon hunters, Shade tended to Grumpy's wounds with a soft and slightly warm magic that painlessly closed and healed his wounds. After that, Shade summoned her protector and best friend Shadow, a being composed of dark energy linked and bound to protect Shade. He was indeed hurt, but his steady gaze on Grumpy warned death if he tried to hurt Shade, even though Grumpy probably could easily dispatch of Shadow in his current state. However, Shade was much more kind and very thankful of Grumpy's services, and in the morning, expressed her gratitude again and asked if there was anything she could do to repay him.

Timore woke slowly the next morning. She still couldn't believe what had all happened last night. Erik had completely swept her off her feet. She had never really met anyone unafraid of her, and he was just so polite and flattering... she couldn't help but be swooned and swayed to do his bidding, and last night.... wow! Timore had no clue such pleasures could be had through sex. There were some who feared it and feared the pain and suffering it could cause, but Erik was, in her extremely unprofessional opinion (having been a virgin until last night), a superb partner.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon May 08, 2017 11:59 pm

Grumpy snorted, " go the hell back to bed, its like, what in the damn morning..." staring at the clock " ya 4 in the god blessed damned morning." he snapped, growling, and then remembered he had slept in the living room while she had slept in his bed, and that frosted is butt even more, growling, he decided he would nip this morning thing in the ars, and just grabbed the female, and pulled her into him, covered her with his blanket, cuddled up and purred " shut up and go the insert the proper F bomb here. back to sleep."

Eric felt her stir, opened one eye, yawned a bit, flopped his arm around her and pulled her into his still naked body and cuddled close " too early go back to sleep you naughty little girl... or i will have to sing you to sleep and if you have ever heard a crow sing, its cring worthy." he teased, placing kisses up her throat.

Crane for shits and giggles had fallen asleep on that bench and was still there, all wet and snoring.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 09, 2017 12:07 am

Shade made an "eep!" in surprise, and laid there tense. This was.... different. She wasn't sure how much she trusted Grumpy yet, but didn't have much choice. It took her a very long time to somewhat uneasily fall asleep, the warmth finally winning her over.

Timore laughed softly and gladly cuddled back up to Erik and fell back asleep, her last thought being she should imprint him later, so she could protect him if need be.

Four in the morning was actually when a certain little criminal was skulking at the moment. Raven wasn't a morning girl, but she needed to get some extra cameras up for her brother in the park before too many people got up.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue May 09, 2017 12:36 am

Crane snored still very soaked and very still sleeping....

Grumpy slept, nicely for a long while, till his alarm went off and he growned, " Crap." he sighed then out of just wanting to do something odd, to get back at her for getting him up at 4 in the morning, Licked the entire side of her face.

Erik, stretched, just before the crack of down, and shiting so not to wake, her slipped out of bed, got dressed shifted and flew out the window, stretching his wings, for a nice good fly. He didn't honestly think he could talk her to sleep with him but what did he know, he was just the ominous bird of omens.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 09, 2017 12:46 am

Raven heard the snoring after the cameras were wired and in place and followed them. The man snoring didn't seem homeless, but why else would he be sleeping outside sopping wet? She sighed and shook his shoulder. "Sir?"

Shade yelped and jumped about three feet into the air when Grumpy licked her. Shadow appeared behind the couch and growled threateningly until he realized Shade was not harmed and gave her a "really?" look. "He licked me!" She protested to Shadow.

Timore stirred a little when Erik left, but otherwise didn't wake until he was gone. Honestly, she was a little disappointed he wasn't there, but changed into clothes for the day and started to cook breakfast for herself. She hadn't even realized she forgot about the window still being open to the wide world, and a small puddle was just inside the sill from the rain.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue May 09, 2017 1:05 am

Crane didn't really stir very much. Stiff from the rain, and still tired and sleepy.

Eric landed on the reapers shoulder and stared at the woman, cawing softly. Then started to tug at the mans shoulder, as if he was going to start eating him alive, this normally got girls to bring poor pathetic guys home he mused.

Grumpy snorted, " He liked me" he mimiced her, and then licked her face again " Like that." he said gruffly " cool it cupcake, or I will have to devour you so early in the morning, I am a cat, licking, and purring, and stretching, and sleeping on warm things is what I do."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 09, 2017 1:14 am

Raven frowned,, although it couldn't be seen behind the grinning surgical mask she wore, and tried to shoo the bird away with her leather gloved hands. "Shoo! Scram! Aren't crows suppose to eat dead things anyway, not living?"

Shade flinched a little but stayed quiet. Shadow laughed a bit. "At least he doesn't shed as much." He teased Shade. "Who's side are you on?!" Shade asked Shadow. "Whoever the insert the proper F bomb here.'s I want to be on."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue May 09, 2017 1:18 am

Grumpy purred " Oh I like him." he said and then growled " also being a cat, I like to pounce, and toy with things..." he said grinning devilishly, before he started tickling " and I am house broken>"

Eric cawed, but kept picking at the poor man, as if to say what do I care he's gonna die any way.

Crane moaned but that was about it.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 09, 2017 1:27 am

Shade yelped and laughed, trying to shy away. "Grumpy, her ribs especially are ticklish." Shadow provided. "Stop helping him!" Shade cried between laughs. Shadow shrugged. "Eh. I'm going to see what food there might be...." He wandered off towards the kitchen, leaving Shade to Grumpy's mercy.

Raven sighed. Ballsy bird.... she didn't want to have to hurt the thing. She tried to brush it off of the man's shoulder, praying it wouldn't bite her, and praying it didn't have any diseases.

Lande watched from the unseen. As he had hoped, the girl found the other reaper, and this curious man-bird was helping. To be honest, Eric made Lande a little curious too. He sensed a human intelligence in the beast, and wondered if he was anything like the Shifters of his home realm.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue May 09, 2017 1:45 am

Erik hopped up and down on crane's shoulder, as if to say well if your not taking him then let me damn well eat him. He went back to pretending he intended to make a meal, out of the sorta still alive reaper.

Crane moaned, clearly not really liking the sharp claws of the bird but since he slept out in the rain, had a horrid feavor, he could die this way, he mused as he wondered in the depths of his dark thoughts in sleep still. He could die if some one or soething killed him.

Grumpy grinned tickling her ribs now, and then rolled so that she landed on his chest " time to get up you giggdy sweet roll, I am making breakfest, and your just going to choak it down and eat it, do you understand." he said licking her nose, " hmm tastes like chicken."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 09, 2017 1:51 am

"Go!" Raven yelled at the bird. She brought out a gun and tried to use the barrel to more roughly shove the bird off, while murmuring into an earpiece that was nigh invisible to some mysterious third party.

Shade tried to defend herself, but couldn't too well, laughing and gasping for breath. She could only nod to Grumpy's comment on breakfast, and flushed when he licked her nose. Shade hadn't realized she was so tasty to cats.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next