Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___ - Page 10 Empty Re: ___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___

Post by Dark Silence Fri May 26, 2017 11:23 pm

Springtrap shivered a little as his member hardened a bit at her contact. "You're mean." He pouted playfully.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___ - Page 10 Empty Re: ___[Insert Epic Redeeming RP Title Here]___

Post by wolfHhowling Sat May 27, 2017 1:43 pm

Pickles grinned " why am I mean, your the one, parading naked in the living room of all places, and your expecting me to play nice?" she teased, then playfully licked the tip " hmm still tastes like human, smells like a human, talks like one, probably farts like one, must be human." she looked at him " hmm, wonder how humans are in bed."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat May 27, 2017 9:59 pm

Springtrap shivered again. Whatever she was doing was arousing him, as plain as the eye could see. "Are you sure that's safe?" He asked. "I am still healing..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun May 28, 2017 2:26 am

Pickles looked at him " how wild and rough are you in bed?" with wide eyes " you would have to chug five monsters, run a marathon and have sex at the same time, to have effect, unless your dangerious to humanity in bed."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun May 28, 2017 2:37 am

Springtrap's face got red. "I don't know how I am in bed yet!" He protested. "So... I don't think I am, but I don't know?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10