Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 39 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:00 am

Ashton smiled a little. "I think he just doesn't quite get or understand why I am finding a guy attractive." He looked down shyly. "As far as me... I just want you to be happy and smile. I... I think you deserve a better life than the one you have, and I want to help make you happy."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 39 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:04 am

Tramp's cheeks tinged with pink. "You find me attractive?" he asked shyly. "Does that mean you really..." He hesitated. It was clear this wasn't something Ashton was fully comfortable with yet, either, or understood, and he didn't want to scare him. "You care about me more than just as a friend."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:12 am

Ashton's own cheeks flushed a little, but he was shyly honest with Tramp. "Yes... and yes." He admitted softly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:17 am

Tramp ducked his head before looking at Ashton again. "I think I care about you, too," he whispered, "but I haven't ever actually cared for someone before. I don't want to hurt you again, and I don't want to lose you. I always mess things up. This is too important to mess up."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:54 am

Hearing that made Ashton blush more, but he was smiling too. "If it makes you feel better, I have no idea how to do the whole romance thing. But.... I'm just trying to do what feels right?" He shook his head. "And I think you can do anything you set your mind to, Tramp, but know I'll be here to help in any way I can."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:00 pm

Tramp reached up and rested his hand lightly on Ashton's cheek. "If ever I rush you or make you uncomfortable, tell me," he requested softly. "I'm not used to going slow." So saying, he leaned forward and kissed Ashton.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:05 pm

Ashton nodded, the kiss catching him off guard in a good way. He slowly closed his eyes and kissed back, trying to do a good job.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:12 pm

Tramp smiled a little into the kiss and caressed Ashton's neck with one hand. The other traced his arm slowly to Ashton's shoulder, dipping down to stroke his chest.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:15 pm

Ashton slowly and gently wrapped his arms around Tramp. Ashton was very solidly built, with a good amount of muscle while still being a little lean.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:23 pm

Tramp felt the outline of muscles under the shirt and longed to slip his hand under it to feel the skin, but he didn't want to push Ashton too quickly. He contented himself with savoring the taste of his lips and the motion of their bodies close to each other. Gently, he scooted away from Bobo so as to not accidentally bump him, the move pressing him close to Ashton. He slipped his hand around to feel Ashton's sturdy back.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:55 pm

Ashton was okay with this for now. He held Tramp a little closer, being as gentle as he could be. He tried to kiss him a little deeper, testing the waters.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:59 pm

Tramp accepted the deepening, allowing Ashton to lead the way. Ashton was a clumsy kisser by Tramp's standards, but Tramp had kissed far worse. He slipped a hand under the back of Ashton's shirt and let his hand rest on bare skin.
"Ashton!" Shuni called as he came up the stairs and went right to his brother's door. "Ashton, does Tramp want a brownie?" He was about to open the door.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:43 pm

Ashton shivered a little at Tramp's touch, but was okay with it. He leaned into Tramp a little more... 
And jumped as Shuni called for him, breaking the spell. He pulled back just a little so it looked less intimate if Shuni did come in. "Do you want a brownie?" He asked Tramp. "I think Layla made them. Not drugged, of course, but they seem to be a household favorite."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:51 pm

Tramp was trembling as he drew back, and it wasn't just from withdrawal. He managed to smile as Shuni walked in. "Okay. It's been a long time since I've had a brownie. That sounds good."
Shuni cheered and rushed right back out again.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:57 pm

Ashton smiled a bit as Shuni left. "If you stick around again, I'm sure you'll eat his cooking several times. He's a good little chef, and I have been yelled at for introducing him to the cooking channel." He laughed softly. "It was funny the first several times when he asked Doctor Dad for a bunch of really expensive items to make dinners from. Shuni now has a weekly dinner allowance that I sometimes help with."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:59 pm

Tramp smiled faintly. "That's pretty special. How did he learn to cook? Just the cooking channel?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:00 pm

"Doctor Dad kind of started him into it, but he really took off when he saw the cooking channel." Ashton smiled.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:08 pm

"You are so terrible for introducing him to that," Tramp purred. He winced as his joints protested and started working his way up to sit on the bed.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:10 pm

Ashton gently helped where he could, making sure he petted Bobo some too. "Better?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:16 pm

Tramp swayed a little, screwing his eyes shut. "Dizzy," he mumbled, very pale.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:38 pm

Ashton helped him stay upright with a secure hold on him. "Take it easy." He said calmly. "Here... sit on the bed and try to sip some water."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:46 pm

Tamp sat carefully and sipped the water. "I don't feel so good. Do you think maybe you could... No." He shook his head just as Shuni came in.
"I brought you a brownie," Shuni said happily, offering the treat.
"NO!" Tramp screamed, striking the brownies from Shuni's hand. "NO! I'm good now! I won't take it anymore."
Shuni scrambled back, frightened by the sudden violent reaction.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:49 pm

Ashton stood in front of Tramp, keeping him steady and looking Tramp in the eyes. "Tramp, calm down." He said calmly and firmly. "You're all right. It's all right here. There are no drugs in the brownies. Want me to prove it?" He offered.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:54 pm

"No brownies," Tramp whimpered, his whole body shaking. "NO! No brownies. That's where it starts. Pot in the batter. Pot in the pots. Stir in the batter, out come Happy Brownies! NO!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:57 pm

Ashton picked up a brownie and took a bite, chewing and swallowing. "See? They aren't drugged. We wouldn't be letting the young 'uns have any if that were the case." He said, still keeping calm. "But if you want, we can get you some more water instead."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next