Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 32 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Mon May 29, 2017 2:16 am

Ashton paused near the door and sighed a little. He went back to Tramp and pulled him into a secure hug wordlessly. "Tramp...." He said softly after a few moments, "you can be safe here. If you let us.... let me help, I will make sure Bobo will be safe and happy here. You too."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 32 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Mon May 29, 2017 2:17 am

Tramp found his arms going around Ashton as he started sobbing. He buried his face against Ashton's neck, whimpering, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I thought... I'm sorry." His words were barely audible amongst the tears.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon May 29, 2017 2:19 am

Ashton just held Tramp close and let him cry. After a moment, he started to rub Tramp's back a little in an attempt to comfort him. "It's okay.... I'm here."

(Nighty night)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon May 29, 2017 2:23 am

Tramp hiccuped as he slowly calmed, holding Ashton tight. Once he had his crying under control, he slowly sat up, his hands lingering around Ashton's shoulders as his eyes searched the other's.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon May 29, 2017 9:46 am

Ashton was genuine and honest. He had said and promised Tramp what he had believed, but Ashton watched Tramp back. When Tramp left, it had hurt a lot, and Ashton didn't want to hurt more or get hurt like that again. But then again.... Tramp not only came back, but he also kept the bone earring, so that meant he did actually care too.... right?
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon May 29, 2017 10:53 am

Tramp was exhausted, hurting, his mind reeling in a tizzy of drug withdrawal and shock over his best friend almost being killed. Because of him. Now he was sitting with the one person who had only ever wanted to help him, and who he had hurt the worst. Tramp lifted a hand and placed it gently on the side of Ashton's face. How could he say sorry for something like this?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon May 29, 2017 10:56 am

Ashton hesitated and looked down. He wanted to trust Tramp again, and wanted to be with him, and make him smile and feel happy... but Ashton was scared. He didn't want a repeat of the last time they saw each other. However, no words came to Ashton's mind of what to say.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon May 29, 2017 11:02 am

The look on Ashton's face made Tramp's chest feel funny. He... he was in genuine pain and scared. Because of Tramp. Why did he have to mess everything up so spectacularly? He wanted to make it better. Without thinking, Tramp leaned forward and kiss Ashton's cheek right at the corner of his mouth.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon May 29, 2017 11:41 am

Ashtons breath caught and he watched Tramp again warily. He was still scared of being hurt. "Are.... how are you feeling?" He asked quietly after a moment.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon May 29, 2017 11:54 am

"Lost," Tramp admitted, resting his head on Ashton's shoulder. "I'm... I'm scared."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon May 29, 2017 2:10 pm

Ashton held him securely but gently, hoping it comforted Tramp. "About what?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon May 29, 2017 2:18 pm

"Everything. I don't know what to do now," Tramp admitted. "I've broken everything."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon May 29, 2017 2:28 pm

"Well, take it one baby step at a time." Ashton suggested softly. "Find one thing you want to try and fix, and work from there."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon May 29, 2017 2:35 pm

"How do I know what to start with?" Tramp asked.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon May 29, 2017 4:55 pm

Ashton shrugged. "Whatever you feel is best or the most important." He said softly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon May 29, 2017 4:57 pm

Tramp lifted his head to look at Ashton, almost shy under the misery. "I want to fix... suspecting you. Always."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon May 29, 2017 6:49 pm

Ashton looked down, blushing. "O-oh." He said a little lamely. He swallowed. "Tramp? Why... Why did you keep the earring? I... I thought you wouldn't have even taken it with you, but you did, and are still wearing it?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon May 29, 2017 7:07 pm

It was Tramp's turn to blush and look away. "To be honest, I forgot about it at first. Then when I did remember it... I threw it away." He bit his lip. "I couldn't. I couldn't throw... you... away. Not completely. I wanted to at the time, but... I couldn't."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon May 29, 2017 8:52 pm

Ashtons face heated. He hadnt realized Tramp cared about him to that extent. "I.... I never meant to hurt you, or make you feel like I was using you. I just wanted you to be happy."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon May 29, 2017 9:03 pm

Tramp lifted his shoulder in a shrug. "When your dad said some stuff, I thought that, I don't know. I don't know what I was thinking. I figured you were like other people, but you aren't. I just couldn't see that. I'm too stupid."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon May 29, 2017 9:52 pm

"I seriously doubt you're really stupid." Ashton said, laughing softly. "There's probably several things you're a lot smarter than me at."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon May 29, 2017 10:27 pm

"I doubt that with how much I've fried my brain with drugs," Tramp said with a wobbly smile. "But, all that aside... I thought you didn't swing that way, love."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon May 29, 2017 10:30 pm

Ashton's face turned red as he became a little shy. "Well, I don't know. I just find you easy to be around, and I like you a lot."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon May 29, 2017 10:57 pm

Tramp nodded with a slightly more confidence in his smile. Then his smile faded into a sober look. He leaned forward slowly, his intent clear. He wouldn't press Ashton, but he wanted this, needed this connection, and for the first time, it meant something to him.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon May 29, 2017 10:59 pm

It took Ashton half a moment to figure it out, but he soon leaned in too until his lips just barely brushed Tramp's.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next