Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 17 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Mon May 01, 2017 11:36 pm

"Four out of five stars in a couple of thousand reviews, and all the bad ones seem to be idiots minus one that was then taken care of," True told her.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 17 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Mon May 01, 2017 11:37 pm

Layla nodded. "Price for rooms, and room sizes? And are there any special packages?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon May 01, 2017 11:44 pm

"This is the special package I was thinking of," True said, finding the information and handing his phone over.  "Out of all of the places I've looked at, it seems to off the most for a reasonable price and has great reviews."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon May 01, 2017 11:46 pm

Layla looked it over. "Hmmmmm...." This gave her ideas of what to do with Lex if they got more intimate. "I like it. I can help pay for some of it. But first, I am actually going to make sure Lex and Ashton are still up there and still okay. And bring them food."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue May 02, 2017 10:50 am

"Kat and I already agreed to take on most of the coast since we kind of have the highest paying jobs, but if we all pitch in, it's from all of us, and it'll make this trip spectacular for Dad and Mom," True smiled.  "You go take care of them.  I'll wait here if you need anything."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 02, 2017 10:56 am

Layla smiled and nodded. "All right. Just tell me what I owe for my share and I'll get it together." She gathered the two plates and headed upstairs to check on the guys.

Ashton had been awake for a while now, but had barely moved the whole time.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue May 02, 2017 10:59 am

Lex was getting a cramp in his arm from holding Ashton, but he still didn't move.  Nope, not moving.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 02, 2017 11:01 am

Layla softly knocked on the door before she came in. "Hey," She said with a soft smile. "I brought breakfast for you two."

"Not hungry." Ashton murmured duly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue May 02, 2017 11:05 am

"I am," Lex said, sitting up slowly and working the kinks out of his back.  "Thanks, Lays."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 02, 2017 11:47 am

She smiled and handed Lex his plate, setting Ashton's on the nightstand. "Need anything else?" She offered.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue May 02, 2017 12:03 pm

"Think you could get us some water, please?" Lex requested, digging into his breakfast.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 02, 2017 2:33 pm

Layla nodded. "Of course!" She left to go get water. Ashton made no move to even sit up and no effort to try and eat.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue May 02, 2017 2:38 pm

Lex glanced at him.  "Won't make you eat until tonight.  If you don't eat by dinner on your own, I'll be forcing you.  Deal?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 02, 2017 2:41 pm

Ashton sighed. "Fine." He said quietly just before Layla returned with their waters.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue May 02, 2017 2:44 pm

Lex took one water and tapped it against Ashton's shoulder. "Just a sip.  Please?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 02, 2017 2:45 pm

Ashton sighed again. After a long moment, he sat and sipped the water, drinking half of it at least. Only because Lex asked did he do it.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue May 02, 2017 2:52 pm

"Thank you," Lex said simply and took the other from Layla.  "And thanks, Lays.  Appreciate it."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 02, 2017 2:54 pm

Laa smiled and nodded. "If you two need anything else, just holler. I think True will be here at least most of the day. I'm heading out with Geena when she gets back from walking Paul to school. Gaster had some stuff to do at the lab, and took Sam and Shuni with him." She updated them.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue May 02, 2017 2:57 pm

"Thanks, that's good.  Going to have fun with Geena?" Lex asked.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 02, 2017 2:59 pm

"Main goal is shoes for her dress." Layla said. "But I think we will have fun."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue May 02, 2017 3:11 pm

"I never did understand why girls were so fascinated by shoes," Lex said, draining his cup.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 02, 2017 5:16 pm

Layla smiled. "Same as our interest in jewelry and hairstyle. We pay attention to the details of how we look." She gave Lex a one armed hug. "Holler if you need anything. I'll check up on you two again before I head out with Geena."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue May 02, 2017 5:27 pm

"Will do, see you later," Lex agreed, waving her off.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue May 02, 2017 6:47 pm

Layla smiled and slipped back downstairs. "What all needs cleaned up still from breakfast?" She asked True.

Ashton finished his water and fell back onto the bed, staring at the ceiling.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Tue May 02, 2017 7:09 pm

"Nothing.  Got it all done," True replied.  "How are they?"

Lex studied Ashton.  "Hey... I know you loved- love - whatever, Tramp, but... No one is worth this.  He wasn't even that nice a guy.  I mean, not really.  I guess he was kind of nice because he looked after that dog, but he wasn't going to be sticking his neck out for you any time soon.  I just... I hate seeing this in you."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next