Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 16 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:05 am

"Thank you." Gaster said graciously. He headed to the bathroom to freshen up a little for the day ahead.

Layla smiled. "Sam was getting up. No Lex or Ashton?"

Paul yawned and crawled into his chair.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 16 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:08 pm

"Not yet.  We'll probably let them sleep in this morning," True said, ruffling Paul's hair.  "Come on, buddy.  Only one more day of school until the weekend!"
"Good morning, you three," Geena smiled as she walked in.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:40 pm

Layla nodded to True and smiled at Geena. "Good morning. I was wanting to ask you if you had a dress already or wanted to go dress shopping. A friend of mine runs a dress shop and could get us a discount on a nice dress."

Paul smiled and got up to give Geena a good morning hug.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:05 pm

Geena smiled as she returned Paul's hug.  "Thank you, Layla, but I did get a dress already.  I don't have the shoes, though.  I can't seem to find a pair that's perfect.  Perhaps you can help me?"  She kissed the top of Paul's head.  "You look tired still.  Did you not sleep last night?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:18 pm

"I think I can help with that if you want." Layla offered. While Geena fussed over Paul, she texted True. While we're out, maybe you can research a honeymoon for them? I'll help pay.

Paul nodded. "I slept, but woke up a couple times because Bitty Kitty kept wanting to sleep on my face and neck."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:30 pm

"Thank you, dear," Geena smiled at Layla then turned her attention back to Paul.  "Poor thing must be cold.  That's a warm spot on your body.  Maybe she could sleep under the covers with you."

True texted back, Been thinking about that.  Stay while the others walk Paul to school?  We can talk then.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:35 pm

Layla merely nodded and put her phone away.

Gaster came out after a minute and sat next to True and Sam. "No Lex and Ashton?"

"I was thinking of checking up on them after you and Geena went to walk Paul to school." Layla said. "House will be a little quieter then, and maybe I can coax them out to eat then."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:03 pm

"Do you want me to be around to help?" Geena asked, hugging Sam and kissing him good morning.
"I'll stay and help.  Someone should stay here," True said.  "Forgive me for not coming, Paul?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:05 pm

Paul smiled. "It's okay. Now I can show Mommy where I school!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:16 pm

"That's right!  I am looking forward to that," Geena agreed happily.  "Speaking of, we need to pick up the pace just a bit."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:18 pm

Paul nodded, awake and excited now, and finished eating before racing off to get ready.

Sam asked Gaster if he could go to the lab today, and he agreed. "I have a few things I need to work on that Dr. Ally requested. Apparently the incubator is on the fritz."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:19 pm

"Are you trying to hatch chickens?" True asked curiously, honestly puzzled.  The only thing he knew an incubator to be used for was hatching eggs.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:21 pm

Gaster chuckled. "All an incubator is... is a device used to raise a plant or animal. So yes, there is one for chickens, but we have three different ones at the lab: one for eggs and animals, one for plants, and one for bacteria and fungi."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:34 pm

"What do you use the animal one for?  I can guess the bacteria and maybe even the plants," True said, turning to watch the others getting ready.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon May 01, 2017 12:55 am

"Frogs and mice for testing new projects to determine if they could be safe for humans." Gaster explained.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon May 01, 2017 10:59 am

"Poor things, but better than people," True decided.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon May 01, 2017 11:03 am

"Yes, better than people." Gaster agreed. "We don't use that one often though anymore."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon May 01, 2017 11:21 am

Geena touched Gaster's shoulder.  "William, the time?" she reminded gently.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon May 01, 2017 11:48 am

"Ah! Right! Paul!" He called. The boy scampered over, ready to go. Sam was already patiently waiting at the door, coat and all.

Layla quietly gathered the dishes and prepared some plates for Lex and Ashton.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon May 01, 2017 12:13 pm

"I'm coming!" Shuni called, pulling on his coat and fixing the cat ears on his cap.
"We need to wash this soon," Geena said in amusement, helping him.  "Alright, let's go!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon May 01, 2017 2:05 pm

Gaster chuckled. "Good luck getting it away from him long enough to wash." He opened the door for everyone. Paul looked up at Geena. "Can I hold your hand, mommy?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon May 01, 2017 2:24 pm

Geena smiled and held out her hand.  "Of course."

"So that's what family love looks like.  It's so sappy it's gross," True snickered softly to Layla, clearly enjoying the sight whatever he said.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon May 01, 2017 7:02 pm

Paul smiled happily and chattered with Geena.

Layla giggled. "It's very sweet, but refreshing to me at least. I could get used to it."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Mon May 01, 2017 11:29 pm

"I agree," True told her.  "Now... I was thinking this place."  He pulled up the motel on his phone.  "I like the pictures of the honeymoon suites, and it's far enough away for them to detach themselves without being too far away."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon May 01, 2017 11:31 pm

Layla nodded. "What about the customer reviews? What are some good and some bad ones?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next