Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.  - Page 4 Empty Re: The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:48 pm

"Probably will." He called back before Rose left. Valentine's smile vanished as he watched the sky. How long would it be until the next port, he wondered. Then he could cut ties with these pirates and continue along his wayward way.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.  - Page 4 Empty Re: The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:55 pm

The crack of dawn the pirates woke, and so did little bob.

Bob licked the girl he was cuddle to, leaped out to bed, jumped onto the shoulder of the captain, and purred enjoying himself then narrowed his eyes " Can i go walk the plank?" he asked excitedly.

Rose laughed " do what you please, but add a bit more wind please cute little bob."

Bob blushed and air went into the sails as he took a flying leap off the plank as if it was a diving board, he had taken an apple, and swam with ease, took him a full two minutes before he perched on the brow of the little row boat, " you slept through breakfast again." he said bringing him with an apple.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:59 pm

Coral giggled and got ready herself. Once dressed, she reported on deck for her duties and got right to work happily.

Valentine groaned and peeked at Bob from under his arm, which he had used to block out the light. The cat was still alive; Val had chosen to go hungry instead of eat it. Valentine sat up and cracked his back before he accepted the apple with a nod. "Thank you, Bob."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:53 am

Bob cocked his head perched there " Huh, guess she's really mean to you, exiling you from the boat.. " then purred " she's really nice to me, its usually the other way around, EEK no a demon save me from his cute little way he perches on things EEK, he's eating an apple... Omg burn it with fire it said hello... you get the picture, so for me to be liked and you not so much, Damn you insert the proper F bomb here. up." he blinked.

Rosa laughed " I see coral you slept well." she said eyeing her " how would you like to be Bobs personal human thingy?" she laughed " guess assistant... might work."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:58 am

Valentine laughed humorlessly and bit into the apple. "I'm not too surprised. A lot of people dislike me, if they don't want me dead. You're the first in quite a while that's somewhat friendly to me." Oh yes, he remembered the last couple of people that were nice and friendly towards him. He saw their faces in his minds eye with painful clarity still.

Coral smiled. "Aye, I would like that very much, captain." She answered honestly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:39 am

Bob cocked his head " I like people... " he said " your a person... so be default." he then perched weirdly looking into the water " Huh, guess fishies want to eat you." he shrugged " people aren't good for you fishy, go swim some place else, or I will eat you."

Rose laughed " I see you like bob then. Well if you want too, you can be his sorta keeper, I don't mind. Just remember, I do one day plan on setting him free, free like he should have been be."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:50 am

Valentine nodded and finished eating the apple. "Still, I thank you, Bob. You not wanting to kill me and not being hostile towards me is very much appreciated." He set the core in the bottom of the boat. "Bob, can I ask you something?"

Coral nodded. "I understand, captain." She said obediently. "I hope he will be happy when he's free."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:12 pm

Rose laughed " as happy as we are my Dear as happy as we are on the open sea." she giggled " but Sea demons are known to favor crew and vessels." she winked " depending on how much fun they have." she laughed " were in luck, bob is amused by even that Val character."

Bob continued to look in the water, perched much like a cat about to strike, " I came to the conclusion, I am not a sea demon, I am just a bob, and you know what, I think I will be content with that... maybe that cute girl who flirts with me will want to have baby bobs." he grinned looking at him "what Val, your not sick are you? We can let fishy eat you then, it will be over quick."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:28 pm

Coral nodded thoughtfully. "He does seem like a sweetheart deep down. Bob, I mean. I don't know about Valentine. He seems.... angry almost."

Valentine shook his head. "Never mind." He laughed tiredly. "You know, you remind me of my brother some." He said in a soft and tired tone.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:30 pm

Rosa giggled " Sea demons are sweet by nature, they can be terrible and visious but its not honestly their nature, Necromancers on the ohter hand... they all are grumpy."

Bob hoped onto his chest, peered at him bearing his fangs, and two inches from his face. " your lying, I know, its not nevermind... spill, human or loos my trust." he narrowed his eyes, " I am the mighty bob I can choose to ignore the man I am tethered too."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:08 pm

Valentine sighed, but he did indeed spill. "Bob.... Have you ever wondered, what would have happened, if you changed one thing you did in your past? That you were given an option, and what would have happened if you chose the other path?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:13 pm

Bob cocked his head " that if I killed my last master instead? " she thought for a moment " I wonder if I would have ever gotten back to the sea if I did though, " bob twitched making a wing apear then disapear and then the other sitting there on val's chest " silly human, we do the things we do, and we do them the way we do... fate binds us all, just like all the sea critters, live in the sea." he bapped him on the nose " silly human indeed, such nonsense, you are ware you should be, captain eye patch, of the good ship, Regrets, with his first and only mate, captain purrs a lot." he said poking the cat.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:16 pm

Valentine smiled wanly. "I have hurt the wrong people in the past, Bob. I've made innocents suffer by my hand. Wouldn't their lives have been better without my influence?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:28 pm

bob looked at him long and hard then smiled " the problem with humans is they hold to many regrets." he said point blank " they don't focus on the hear and now, and that is why silly human, we ended up on that other ship, and I got hurt, and then the witchy lady saved us, and then you Ticked off the pirate captain, and thats why you spent the night in a row boat." he sat and twitched " if you weren't suborn, we would have jumped ship, the first ship. if you weren't prideful you wouldn't be sleeping in a row boat, the witch might do things that seem mean and heartless, do somethings that don't make sense... but..." he said making a wing appear and dipping just the wing tip in the water, then yanked it up to have a flopping fish in the boat " the strangest things can some times be rewarding."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:32 pm

Valentine watched Bob for a long moment. "Pride.... is one of the few things I've always been able to say I had. That, and my ability to fight and use Necromancy. But.... you think I need to be less prideful?" He asked the Demon honestly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:50 pm

Bob gave the fish to the kitty cat, " let me put it this way, knowing you for the short period of time, have in this time period, threatened a poor little sea demon, a powerful witch, got pissy with a sea captain that could have probably been distracted long enough, for me to kick you off the ship... which would drag me off the ship. " he poked the hearing. " nifty for stupid situations... but anyway... you threatened a witch, not one but twice, and then insulted her pirate ways... even though I was napping, I know you." he mimiced him even getting a grumpy experssion on his face " HIre me and you can order me around.." he puffed up his chest, and held his head up. " you do know if your on a pirate ship, and not in the brig, your honestly cute and good and garenteed part of the spoils "he bapped him on the head " loosen up, get down with your bob self."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:34 pm

Valentine blinked as he was bapped. "My... Bob self?" His mouth quirked into a smile and he laughed. Genuinely laughed. "I am not sure I know if I can be any different. It's been so long since I've even opened up to anyone...." He ran his hands through his black hair. He let it grow longer since his left, Valentine noted. Before too much longer, he might be able to pull it back. That'd be something new. "Okay Bob, how does one get down with their Bob self?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:44 pm

Bob grinned " The fact that your getting advice from me is just amusing in of itself." he grinned " I doubt you were the grumpy little boy you are now, when you were knee high to my belt buckle." he began to rock the bot " you know laugh play " he looked at him " Gasp..." he leaned in till he was inches from his face, " do you even know what FUN is?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:42 pm

Valentine looked troubled at that question. "Um..... Uh....." He struggled to think. "I only have one memory of actually playing. It was just before Dammi and I discovered our powers. After that, we were trained and segregated, or at least I was. I was mostly shut away and trained by sword until I was old enough to become the Guard Captain."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:55 pm

Bob cocked his head " What powers did Danni had?" he cocked his head, he narrowed his eyes " silly necromancer to the light the dark must rise." he laughed and then spread, both his wings " its not hard, to have Fun, its not hard to live a little, you just let it go." he said, then opened them wide his wings catching the wind, and he let go of the boat began to do rise hire and hire, doing an air loops, before beside the boat began to spiral down quickly splashing Val as he dived. Peeking over the boat " see fun."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:00 pm

"Earth. He could heal and cause plants to grow and flourish." Valentine answered. He sputtered when Bob splashed him, accidentally swallowing some sea water. "Pah! So salty!" He paused for a moment before he tried to push Bob into the water. "Like that?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:04 pm

Bob laughed, splashing val a bit more " yes, like that... now continue to let your inner bob out, and maybe, just maybe, you will then start to see the inner bobs of everyone... and then you will know why the sea is calm and happy most of the time, its not just worth the effort to be pissy all the time, and when the sea gets Ticked and angry, because its normally happy and calm, every one and there uncle fears them, thats your problem grumpy your grumpy all the time, so no one is scared of you when you loos your temper... " he sighed " take note from the sea, its loved and liked, when its happy, but when its mad, everyone gets the hell out of its way, because its like, Crap what Ticked the ocean off." he nodded " I would know, we sea demons get anger management lessons from it often."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:09 pm

Valentine smiled again before it faded. "I... I'll try. It's just....." He ran a hand through his hair before he opened up just a little to Bob. "The last time... I let anyone get close to me.... let myself relax around... all it led me to was a whole lot of pain and agony." He said quietly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:31 pm

Bob sighed, and perched again on the boat " When I was with my last master, and when I say last master I mean it, I was a slave I was not just a tethered demon, I was a tool." he said " I did fight with him, but mind you I was very week, and remember he would hardly feed me, SO just strong enough to hurt people, but not strong enough to break free, he had after all one of those gloves." he shuddered. " I was kept int he mountains in a shed, a girl had climbed through, to spend the night, a cold, and lonely girl, I being a bob, grew attached, she was nice to me... master found her one day... and tied me up, and made me watch, as he hurt her to death... because he had found her sneaking me food." he looked at him, and shuddered, then a big smile beamed on his face, " But its in the past, and I am at the sea, with nice people, and I am just a tethered demon again, I can play, and cuddle, and be fed, and be happy... " he poked Val " besides, who's going to hurt poor bob, other than the entire insert the proper F bomb here. sailor comunity, except said pirate ship... and who is going to hurt poor little boy? He's in a boat with a cat... by himself all alone, with a crazy bob to talk too... dude you need friends."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:39 pm

"Well, how about the undead Lich I screwed over and tried to kill?" Valentine said dryly. "Pretty sure he's still hunting me down, and pretty sure he has whole books written on how he plans to torture and kill me. And as far as friends go.... well, I can still count on one hand the number of friends I've had." He holds up one finger for each name he said. "Dammi.... Frera.... and now Bob." He shook his head. "I don't make friends. I never really got the chance to learn how, and even when Frera liked me, it was me pretending and masquerading as something and someone I wasn't truly."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next