Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.  - Page 6 Empty Re: The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:17 pm

Valentine nodded. "I.... think I understand?"

Coral smiled. "Let's just start. I think it'll become clearer when we start playing." She told Val.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.  - Page 6 Empty Re: The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:59 pm

Bob passed the dice and the dice decided in the order the players were going " turns out since I rolled two sixes I am playing first, the coral, Val and rose.. in that weird order." he laughed. " Now lets see... " he rolled the dice fell on a two and a one " all right I got three... I have to pick up one card, and what ever is on the card, gets multiplied by three. " he said picking up a card and read it out loud " The Cosmos frowns, you will move your peace on the land." bob sighed and the peace moved to the mountian top and now was a sad little peace of bob. " well your turn coral." he handed her the dice.

Rosa smiled " the good thing, is that the board will move your peaces for you, unless its a card that lets you strategize." she smiled " like The cosmos smiles, and allows you to use great magic, if say I rolled a 6 my peace could do magic 6 times before I end my turn." she giggled " I can't wait to see what coral draws"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:06 pm

Valentine nodded. It was starting to make sense, although he continued to watch quietly for a bit longer.

Coral rolled the dice, and got a six and a four. "Ten!" She said happily before she drew a card.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:11 pm

Bob blinked reading her card " Doom and waist you can lay, chain one to join your side." he laughed " so now your player can get ten people.. cool!" he laughed watching the board " you have to tell your peace which ones to get, Coral." he said handing the dice to Val " roll after she's done selecting her ten."

Rosa frowned " that leaves 390 pawns up for grabs, unless this is a 1000 pawn game then 990."

Bob grinned " Well your in luck, its 1000 pawn game."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:17 pm

Coral giggled and chose her ten. She seemed thrilled as she looked at Bob. "Since we're on a team, those are our minions, right?"

Val rolled his dice and got a six and a one. "Seven..." He muttered before he carefully drew a card. And a thousand possible pawns, huh?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:28 pm

Bob laughed taking vales card to read and then laughing " yes Coral, but I have to ask you permission to use them, as they are your minnions." he grinned " vals card, Hark and be bound, to the wind and sea... go forth and sail, till you collect ten from me." Bob blinked, you collect ten ships per point.... So.." the ships rose all 70 ships, very sizes and shapes. " Wow, you have a large navel fleet if you would get pawns."

Rose took the dice and rolled " I can read my own card bob, I can speak the lingo." she giggled, " I seem to have rolled a 4... lets see' she drew a card " Thine team mate is fine and dandy, to bad for 1 turn, he leaves you for a prissy Daisy." Rose watched as her peace started sobbing, " so for four turns, He's off flirting with a Daisy?"

Bob laughed " I didn't even know your peaces had a thing."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:34 pm

"I was not made aware I was in a relationship, in game or otherwise." Valentine mused. "I hope my guy was a fair lover either way." He chuckled a little. "Perhaps the world will never know..."

Coral giggled. "I didn't think our Captain would settle for anyone but the best, in game or not." She looked at Bob. "Isn't it your turn again?" She asked gently.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:51 pm

Bob rolled his dice " two... " and picked up a card " You run away with the last player who rolled, sailing the seas, and when you get back, Pick one pawn." bob blinked " it looks like Rosa's Raven was so heart broken, she decided to pick me up and go sailing... " he slected two pawns and they like Corals turned to the respected colors. Bob handed the dice to COral.

Rosa snorted " see what you did, you ran off with daisy forcing me in my idiocy to take him twice around the world." she laughed " Tisk tisk, you must have been a very mighty lover."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:55 pm

Valentine merely shrugged. "Like I said, we will never know. The only woman to date I have loved, we never got to that phase in our relationship before things got overly complicated."

Coral rolled the dice. "Six!" She cheered before she picked up a card. She snuggled into Bob as she asked him to read it to her.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:07 am

Bob blushed " You stormed your allies castle, demanding they stay steadfast, because of an improptue trip... earn one and double thy wealth." He laughed " you get 12 pawns, because you stormed my castle... " he handed the dice to vale.

Rosa purred " awe is that so.. still a virgin, no wonder i was so heart broken and sailed around with dear bob."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:11 am

Coral giggled. "Aww, I'm sorry Bob." She pecked a kiss on his cheek.

Valentine's face heated as he accepted the dice, the talk of him being a virgin making him feel oddly awkward all the sudden. "Well, after things went south with Frera, I never had a strong desire to be with another woman." He said as he rolled... two sixes. He blinked. "Well then...." He drew a card.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:22 am

Bob took Vales card and he burst out laughing, sobered then said in a poetic tone " Your heart was stolen by the pirate queen, and you are chained and bound to her now... the cosmos smiles, and you retain one." bob grinned " guess you and daisy didn't work out eh... you get a pawn per dice roll" he laughed.

Rose took the dice from him " Oh look your even on my ship chained to the bow... "s he rolled and it was a 7 " oh dear." picking up her card and it said " Haza you marry your captor, only to have the dragon walk the plank, gain as much as your alley and make your enemies taste defeat."

Bob laughed horribly " So... she gets 7 times as what Val has, she after her trip sailing around the world heart broken, captured you, chained you to the brow of her ship, and then married you for revenge."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:27 am

Valentine frowned at that turn of events. "I don't know how comfortable this turn of events has me..." he muttered. 

Coral giggled. "Well, I think you two could have pretty children. What do you think, Bob?" She teased Val and Rose.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:33 am

Bob laughed " well the game does end up telling a story, as fun and weird as that is." he laughed " oh yes, a witch having kids iwth a necromancer, they might have normal children, then ours, can marry theirs, and more bobs to be had foreverone."

Rosa rolled her eyes " its your turn oh mighty bob." then looked at Vale " I don't know I don't think he's my type, I like them to be well... more... non, grumpy." she said licking his cheek " hmm but he does takest like chicken."

bob rolled the dice 4 came up and he picked up his card, read it twice, and sighed " You decend from the mountain with a gale force of magics, rendering all in your path miserable... you gain two pawn per every point" bob watched as his little character flew across to the ship, and severed the happy little ship couple apport " I didn't even know demons did devorce." he sniffed " and they were such a cute couple." he gave coral the dice.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:40 am

Valentine looked startled when Rose licked him. "Please don't eat me..." he said with a hint of morbid fear. 

Coral hugged Bob. "I like the idea of more little Bob's." She assured him before she rolled. "Eight!" She said happily, taking a card.

Valentine looked like he felt awkward now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:57 am

Bob laughed sniffing taking the card he blushed " you seeing the misery of the land, decide to correct it with a band, taming the foe that broke the frey, and make it a double matromony to day. You and yours wed in bliss. Take two of there and three of his." he laughed " you take as many pawns as there on the board allotted to players, but it seems your re wed the poor couple over there, and married me in a sneak attack." he watched as that unfolded. Giving the dice to val.

Rose purred " oh well, not divorced for long I see, and still a virgin tisk."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:06 am

Coral smiled and giggled. "You're extra cute when you blush." She told Bob before she pecked a kiss on the demon's cheek.

Valentine shook his head. "Yes, I am probably the only virgin out of the four of us." He sighed. "And I am probably the baby here, but no matter..." He rolled the dice. "Snake eyes...." He plucked a card, not too optimistic on winning now, although he had to admit the game was entertaining to say the least.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:07 am

Bob laughed " I wouldn't know, I can't remember which means I didn't get laid in the last 20 years so.." he grinned " and I have no clue how old i am" he took Val's card and read it out loud " Thine anger is met, thine anger is strong, and you charge battle into the throng, double your pawns by the air and sea, take as many as the demons age you see. If you rolled more than 1, pick another card to even the sum." bob blinked as the rest of the entire Pawn existance, all something like 900 joined Vale, and 300 Zombies. " welllooks like I am 1,200 years old." he laughed " and you pick another card there Mast of the pawns."

Rose let out a whisle.. " out of the inmortals my dear Vale, Bob is the oldest, by a few decades." she smiled " its ok Val, I clearly like em young."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:29 am

Valentine blinked in surprise at the sheer number of pawns he now controlled. He drew another card. "Cougar." He tried to tease Rose.

Coral giggled. "It's okay, Bob. You don't look a day over 400." She pecked a kiss on his cheek. "I'm only 630 this year."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:05 pm

Bob laughed at coral " I am so robbing the cradle." he laughed reading vals other card " the war has brought death to your lands, use magic but once, to save your pawns. Move to the east, but look west." the peace moved east and turned to stare out at Rose's peace.

Rose took the dice from Val and rolled " don't for get it young buck." she said as she through a two, and drawing a card she hissed " damn it, you can not do a single thing, for you have accidently sailed to far out to sea, you will see the end of the map for sure, but spend the next round looking for shore." she sighed " and I do nothing."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:12 pm

Valentine smiled a little. "Naturally, I'll use my magic to raise the fallen back to join my ranks." He chuckled. "Only reason I like necromancy... the longer a war wages, the more army you get instead of less. Death equals a new recruit that won't talk back nor need food or provisions."

Coral giggled. "It's okay. I like older guys anyway."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:16 pm

Bob laughed as more of Vals pawns become undead, he rolled got a 8 and picked up the card " Low and be hold you scurvy dog, you will lay waist to the pawn hog... slaying 2 pawns forever undead he stands in throngs." Bob cocked his head " turns out your entire army is now undead."

Rose laughed " just like his sex life."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:56 pm

Valentine looked at Rose and scanned her over. "And when was the last time you were in any serious relationship?" He asked. "I would prefer we stop talking about my lack of a sex life right now..."

Coral simply took her dice and rolled. "Twelve!" She cheered, and showed Bob her card excitedly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:22 pm

Rose smiled " four years ago, he cheated on me, and now I have his heart in a jar and the rest of him is in the belly of a shark, want to see?" she purred grinning at him " poor little val... tisk tisk... he doesn't like being teased the poor boy... bob your horribly quite what did coral draw?'

Bob snorted then sighed " YOu go to war, my lovely lass with the pirate queen and you don't win, but hey at least you won't be the last one too loos at last." he said " loos half your men."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:28 pm

Val shrugged. "Sure. I'd be curious to see how you're keeping the heart. Did you dry it or preserve it somehow." He seemed genuinely interested in the morbid subject.

Coral pouted a little. "Aww... but I suppose it serves me right for going after the Captain so." She giggled.

"Ooooooo, more bodies." Valentine purred. "Boy would I love to claim them into my ranks..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next