Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:36 am

Valentine nodded as he continued to head back towards the seashore. "I can be a fair and agreeable man, so long as I see fairness in turn. I do not see myself as evil nor cruel, but I will admit I have been worse in the past. However, the past is past, and I am not that person anymore." Valentine stepped onto the sands of the beach, and walked closer to the water. He did not step into the surf, but stopped just outside it's reach. He had little desire to get wet at the moment, although he hoped that this was close enough for Bob to be able to do as he wished.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:55 am

Bob purred at the site of the ocean, and leaped off and into the surf, not even a back word glance as he dove much like a fish, he was quite a bit out, just out to ware he could feel the pull but it wouldn't tug him out, and he dived again, rushing the shore, and sure enough, with in moments four huge fish were on the shore, along with a few huge crabs, and a gaint clam's shell, however no clam, He shook himself much like a dog, but wind dried, in seconds, before builiding a fire, with his knife and a shore rock, had all four fish gutted, on takes of drift wood frying, and the crabs in the clam shell boiling " Oh goody, a feast... " he clapped his hands together, " itss been ages." he said the blue of close brighter, his eyes brighter and his hair seemed all most cleaner " I needed that more than you need food." he said, as he drooled while cooking.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:58 am

Valentine chuckled softly and sat opposite of Bob across from the fire. "So.... please enlighten my on the situation." he asked. "You cannot venture outside a specific radius from this earring I now have?" He asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:03 am

Bob looked at him " I can go a lot further, than that, but more and I run the risk of it pulling back.. " he said narrowing his eyes " but yes I can go quite a distance.. if for instance, you were moving, on say a horse or boat... I could fly but standing still I can not... " he said looking at him " I have such lovely wings... " he purred all most preening. skill fully turning the fish, and checking his crabs " that is all I really know... I don't like fresh bodies of water, but they are nice enough. But again, I do not know much about what I can and can not do, just how far I can venture out, how fast I can swim, and how I can fly... I do know I can control wind and water." he grinned, " is that what you want to know boy?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:08 am

"In a round about way, I suppose." Valentine said. He looked around himself. No, too many people lurking in the shadows. "Now, the more pressing matter will be finding work without straying too far from the shore for your sake..." Valentine would offer information about himself when he was more sure there couldn't be any hidden ears hiding out of site, even though he sensed that they were alone for now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:12 am

Bob purred with delight " I don't mind going inland no more than a few months, after that it starts getting to me." he said handing him his perfectly cooked fish, before diving into his own, and eating with gusto of a man starved, " my last master was cruel, cold mountains, he only ever came to port, to buy the nastiest fish, so I wouldn't starve, he would rape and pillage and murder, and I barely made it alive I might add, and yes I can be killed but only through starvation.. " he rais an eyebrow " I can eat land food, and food from fresh water, but this man was lazy and a pig, and I revealed in his death and murder. The last man who I killed, was named bob, and I took his name." he said " since that fool hardy pig, of a man, called me demon. I woudl no shall not abide by that name."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:47 am

Valentine nodded respectfully to Bob, and thanked him for the fish. "As long as you show me some respect, Bob, I will show you some in turn." He promised before he took a bite. "This is really good." He actually remembered the last time he had food of that caliber, but it was still several years ago, and hardly ever seafood or fish. "I will tell you the truth about myself, but only when I am certain we are alone and no ears but yours can listen. I do not trust very easily, and it could cause trouble for several people if the wrong people knew."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:43 pm

Bob laughed " I am a bit of a legend in these parts, they would rather end themselves then come spying ware I am concerned." he laughe happily eating the last of his fish, before pulling out a massive crab from his makeshift pot " Hmm want one?" he asked as he cracked the shell of the crab like it was nothing" does need butter though." he snorted at his own joke.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:14 pm

Valentine thanked him, but passed on the crab. "So I have noticed. Nothing against you, but I still would rather not say right now. Habits tend to die hard." He cracked a humorless smile and sighed a little. "Ahhh.... Now the question shall be what next. Wonder what work would be available for a mercenary who would prefer to stay closer to the ocean....." He wondered aloud, watching the sky.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:10 pm

Bob shrugged and started eating his crabs " well, as far as jobs go, slaying monsters, wars, and the odd transport jobs, most work is on ships... good pay, unless you get picked up by pirates the risk is horrid, but the pay is really good."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:15 pm

"I, ah, never been on a ship, remember?" Valentine reminded Bob. "No idea if I would get seasick, and if I did, that would be horribly undignified, even for my reputation as Valentine." He sighed. "Perhaps delivery of items slightly inland, but not far enough to be gone from the sea for more than a few days?" He asked Bob. If he was stuck with Bob as a "partner," he may as well ensure his happiness and well being if possible.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:29 pm

Bob laughed " your talking coastal transport, or up river drops." he snorted, " most voyages these parts last for a good long time depending... now say you were transport gaurd, that boy is ware you go to pick up some ritch saucy lass or bastard, at such and such castle, and gaurd them till they get on flipping ship, then its no longer your issue, unless he is an incompant and didn't figure he might have enemies aboard vessel... so you only want to take jobs, from smart people who want extra musckle on transports too, but not on." bob stretched after eating his crabs, then purred, content " off times fishing is good." he laughed as he got up and made a flying back flip back into the surf, dove and didn't come back up.

So thugs snuck up on a guy and took him out pretty darn quickly, it was their skill in human traphicing after all.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:46 pm

Valentine hissed as he felt the dart, and reached a hand to the spot. He felt the dart and pulled it out in alarm, hoping whatever effects from the dart hadn't entered his system yet. He stood up and staggered, feeling woozy and swearing as well as any sailor, and soon enough sank back down to the sand, out cold.

Last edited by Darkness Laughing on Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I am not as dense as Dark....)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:23 pm

Then men quickly bagged and tagged him so to speak, dagged him to their ship hidden behind some rocks rowed out to their bigger ship, and of course, got him aboard, tying him to the railing, weighed ankor and set sail, they were a bit of a distance from shore, when the master darter woke him up.

This was the moment the poor poor bob, felt the leash tug, thinking that the boy was just walking he swam along the bottom, enjoying himself, it wasn't until it began to tugg out further to sea, that he decided to inquire about it, finding ware his leash was was easy, and sure enough he lept up from the sea, and onto vales shoulder, then looked at the grogy boy " I thought you weren't going on a ship?"

The men started to laugh
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:28 pm

Valentine groaned as he came to. He felt the sturdy railing behind him, but he felt like the world was rocking at the same time. As he came to more and more, he slowly realized he was on a ship, tied. he blinked his eye several times as he focused on the man before him. "What is the meaning of this?" He commanded. Valentine had the kind of tone that hinted he had been in a seat of power and authority at one time...
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:08 am

Bobs eyes grew wide as he noticed the glove on the now approching captains, arm. " We should like walk the plank or go swimming yes swimming swimming sound wonderful." she said easily breaking the boundings that kept vale bound to the rail, but handen't untied him just yet, after all, that would be suspisious, and quite frankly could and would get the boy out of there, if they would just jump the rail.

The captian laughed " OH so the boy has a Sea demon as a buddy does he, and to think we were going to sell the lad, now we have a better use for em.. eh boys."

Bob hisssed " I am not a sea demon, I am a mountain demon.... were just on vaccation.."

The captain laughed " I wasn't born yesterday, the wind demon."

Bob his and growled " Don't call me that, and I aint no damn pet." he snarled and snapped, all from vales shoulder.

Captain laughed and flexed, the glove glowed, and the next thing anyone knew, bob was laying on the deck and screaming in agony, it was a haunting tone, as if the sea her self cried in agony.

Captain laughed " The wind now ."

Bob hissed, and so the captain did it again, except the scream was worse.. bob refused a second time, and a mate rammbed a sword into bob shoulder and gave it a twist, and the cruel captain activated the glove, bob gave, glaring at him, to week now to really move, and the wind filled the pirates sale, taking them quickly further out to see.

The Captain laughed " See now, boys we will all ways have the wind... won't we demon."

Bob whimpered, ware he layed, crying soft sobs, that sounded both haunting and painful. As if the wind and sea wept for the poor demon,
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:21 am

Valentine growled as they hurt Bob, the sound soft and haunting. Oh yes, he felt it. An old whale carcass at the sea floor. he allowed the bones to wrench themselves from the ocean floor and rise. "Stop hurting him." Valentine said, his words colder and sharper than any sword. He smiled a twisted smile at the captain. "I remember why I didn't want to board a ship; it was because of low lives like you with no honor. Well, as your penance, be thankful..." He grunted and managed to break the remaining ropes before he drew his sword, the dark power screaming hungrily for the nearby victims waiting to happen. "It isn't every day i let myself use my powers like this." He stabbed the nearest guy, killing him instantly. he let his body fall before he reanimated his corpse to fight the man's remaining living comrades. Valentine then fought his way towards the captain. He had some trouble adjusting to the rocking deck, but did very well still. Valentine's life up until several years ago had pretty well been little more than battle training, and he was very skilled, especially with his sword. Each man aboard that ship that was killed, was raised again as a zombie to attack and kill the remaining living crew. The ocean underneath groaned before the whale skeleton gripped the ship's unberbelly, and stabilized it for now. Valentine wanted to personally take out the captain before anything. No, the captain he would curse. he had a beautiful one in mind for that one.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:32 am

The jolly roger flag rose, and it was a nasty sight the vessle all black with metal throns on its sides, oh yes this was the pirate ship Dark thorn, and it rose its silver cannons, and fired, smashing the halls with flaming balls, the skies darkened, and the cannons kept firing, as the ship rammed, that one, severing the lesser ship in half, and the cannons tor appart the vessel as it still fired, men and nonmen fallening into the water, to be eaten by sharks mad with rage, not the smell of blood, but of rage. Bob slid off, about ready to join the sharks, and the death and the sinking peaces, and a crew member from the dark thorn, scooped him up and on to deck, with nothing more than a large fishing pole , and a net.

The Captain of this new ship Cackled like the blood thirst witch of pirate she was " Scurs of the sea, I send thee to your doom." she laughed as the same person with a net, caught Val, dumping him onto the deck infront of the captain, and bob layed out not to far away, she sighed and shook her head " well well, The mighty bob, has found himself tethered to sea fairing soul, or and idiot on the beach, one of the two..."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:39 am

Valentine yelped as he was netted, and rolled as he was dumped to land on his feet. His cursed sword was still out, it's ancient and unquenchable thirst for souls glinted darkly across the metal. Val's guard wasn't down yet. Pirates... just damn gypsies of the sea. Valentine stood and leveled his sword with the captain. "You disrupted my mission." he said clearly. "I was going to overrun the ship with the dead, and then curse that man who dared call himself captain and hurt my companion here. State your business and purpose, lest I be tempted to continue my rampage here."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:47 am

Black Heart raised an eyebrow " You really don't know nothing do you lad." she rolled her eyes " sit." she said using her power to take his legs out from under him, so that he would infact sit " Temper temper... and to think if you would have done, that, dear bob here wouldn't be able to swim." she sighed, coming closer to ware bob was, and pulling a bucket splashed it on him " yep, you really did yourself in this time bob... " she purred " The wind now please... " she said.

Bob did nothing but hiss.. not opening his eyes and in much pain.

Black heart pulled up another bucket of ocean water and splashed him with it, grinning she began to scratch just under his chin " the win please."

Bob let out a purrr much like a cat, as she scratched under his chin, and and down his neck, and sure enough the sails though this time filled with gusto, lurching the ship forward, at a good speed.

Black heart smiled " See, was that so, hard.." she said stroking his chin, " silly bob, your much like a cat, a bird, and something I can't place my finger on rolled into one. " she sighed " You there girl, Tend to bob, and if so much as a feather malts, off with your head." she cackled.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:51 am

Valentine growled and sheathed his sword, standing. He strode over to Bob and knelt next to him. He looked at the girl tending to Bob. "Teach me how to help heal him." He said. Valentine still wasn't feeling too polite yet, and figured something useful like this might help calm him down. That splurge of power, even out in the middle of the ocean, may have caused unwanted attention, and he didn't need him on Valentine's trail right now...
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:58 am

Black heart rolled her eyes " You don't know about Sea demons do you." she said " you just give them the sea, if they can't swim you bucket splash em, make sure they nap, eat, and thats about it." she purred, softly " Silly boy... so your who's tethered to bob." she said " I don't know who to pitty, bob or you."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:01 am

Valentine stood, his beautiful blue eye cold. "Who are you?" he asked briskly. Even though his sword was sheathed, he maintained a hand on the hilt, and was not overly trusting. If anything, he was more cagey than normal.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:06 am

Black heart growled " I am the Captain of the Dark thorn, which you happnen to be on, I am the witch known simply as Black heart, Only my crew calls me by my real name... land lover."

Bob whimpered " Your mean Rose, " he said " you promised when you killed the last man I was tied too you promised, to take me with you."

Rose pouted " but bob, its because your a sea demon its best for you to stay in the mountains... far far away lemanating about the sea, writting some tragic sea poetry and telling idiots grand stories... but you never listen and look ware you are now bob."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:15 am

Valentine narrowed his eyes. "I am starting to think a better question now is 'who HASN'T been rude or mean to Bob'....." He shook his head. "To be fair, I go by the alias Valentine. I normally would say no more, but my, ah, temper tantrum earlier could have been a dead giveaway. As far as I am aware, I am the only living human necromancer at the moment, so I suppose I shouldn't deceive you." He took a more tired breath. "My true name is Shuet Ishtam. I was the eldest son of Lord Ignalius Ishtam, who's kingdom lies much further inland. I am the eldest of two sons, but not the first in line to be his heir, since I have the dark powers of necromancy. My younger brother and his now wife are the new Lord and Lady, and I am travelling and hiring myself out as a mercenary under the name of valentine because I have no place there anymore."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next