Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

2 posters

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next

Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 20 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:38 am

Mara couldn't help but let out a little moan " Issac your such a tease." she said before giving him a snarky grinn " like me again and I might kiss you." she said half threatening but really enjoying herself right now.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My! - Page 20 Empty Re: Undead, Robots, and Conflict.... Oh My!

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:41 am

Isaac looked at her and blinked a few times. He actually had pretty lashes around those dove grey eyes of his, which he closed and licked her lips. "Like that?" He murmured.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:48 am

Mara shook her head " no like this." she said leaning in and giving him one heck of a kiss then pulled away " I warned you studly, she grinned grabbing the rasor from behind him, " now if you excuse me, I have to shave my real leg." she then giggled holding it out, sudsing it up, and begining to shave it, as she leaned back into him.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:54 am

Isaac put his arms around Mara's torso and watched her as she shaved. His one arm seemed to have very solid muscles, as well as his torso, even though he was still a bit emaciated. His other arm though... was black and seemed to just about be solely bone. Without a shirt on, the blackened "skin" faded out where his shoulder and torso met.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:11 am

Mara finished and cuddled into him, then asked as she traced his blackened arm " what happened to this?" she asked then pouted turning to look into his eyes " I bet it hurt, I am sorry sweety." she said.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:14 am

Isaac shook his head. "I feel next to nothing in that arm. And to be honest, I don't know what all happened." He moved the arm and looked at the hand, flexing it. "All I know was that there was a lot of pain, and then more pain, and then a lot of surgery. And now I have this." He returned it to hugging Mara. "I think it's mostly if not all synthetic."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:20 am

Mara kissed his cheek " thats ok, " she held up her one hand " I can take this whole entire arm off." she said " and my one leg, " she grinned placing a kiss on his nose " and my lower jaw too... " she smiled " and I have very good feeling in all my fake parts.. " she giggled " except for, when I ah, activate some abilities i have with my limbs, then my feeling sensers kick off." she nodded " your still beyond adorable if that counts."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:25 am

"So... I could take just your arm and snuggle with it?" Isaac asked her seriously. "And how am I adorable? I have problems and am sic foot three and pretty well skin and bone at the moment. I'm covered in scars, and can hardly feel anything, and know not everything is right in my head."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:39 am

Mara grinned " lets see, I am a clone of an Ancient long dead princess, so is my twin sister, have some of her memories, part robot, and chicks dig scars." she laughed, " Girls like them tall, and I mean tall, and my sexy dude, we will fatten you up."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:42 am

Isaac blinked at her a few times. "Oh." He said in surprise. "Okay then." He hunkered down in the bath water, still slinging to her. "I like baths..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:45 am

Mara giggled " and why do you like baths." she said teasing. Then yawned " Oh boy I am getting a bit sleepy, want to soak a little bit, or would you like to dry off, before we turn into prunes? " she smiled " we can take a bath tomorrow if you want."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:48 am

Isaac nodded. "Bath tomorrow. You said you liked the pjs I have? But I haven't even tried them on yet..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:52 am

Mara grinned " lets just say you will be the cuddlies person on the planet in them" she smiled, standing now in the bath to get the towel, stepping out drying, and putting comfy clothing on. She smiled and held up a brand new pair of boxers, socks, soft dove grey pjs, and a hair brush " going to give you a bit of a hair cut too, so its not so much of a mess." she smiled " can't have everyone thing I don't care about you."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:55 am

Isaac nodded and changed into the fresh, clean clothes. Before Mara could cut much any of Isaac's hair, Springtrap knocked. "Hey, may I please borrow Isaac? Pickles went to take out the trash, and she hasn't returned yet. I'm worried, and would feel better if I had another set of eyes..." Isaac looked up at Mara, silently asking what she thought.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:58 am

Mara looked at Issac nodding " do you want me to come too." she asked softly " how long has she been gone?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:03 am

"The more the merrier." Springtrap said, and told them roughly the time she left. "It has me worried that it's taken this long to take out the trash. Maybe I'm being paranoid, but paranoia has saved my ars before..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:11 am

Mara hugged Issac " all right just let me find our shoes, " she said then winked " and big boy I will finish your hair when we get back, Deal " she grinned wide, as she found hers by the door, slipped them on and scooped up his shoes and all from before and tossed them in the bin " Let me go get your new pair ok hun." she said darting down past spring trap to grab them, turned and darted back up the stairs " wow head rush."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:14 am

(He probably wasn't wearing shoes before.... XD too much money to spend on him by getting shoes lol)

Isaac looked at the shoes before he set them down gently and followed Mara. "Head rush? What's that?"

Springtrap shifted impatiently as Mara got her shoes on. He was all ready to go, and just wanted to find Pickles. Maybe she just got lost and was wandering around aimlessly...
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:24 am

Mara smiled " ok, not going to put them on I see.." she sighed " guess I will be scrubbing his feet later too." she giggled " come on hun, on the way out I am grabbing the first aid, just incase." she patted Springtrap on the back " its ok tin can we will find her." As she then pulled Issac out with one arm and spring trap with the other down the steps. " slow pokes."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:30 am

Isaac let himself be dragged by Mara, Springtrap on her heels. He shrugged on a sweatshirt and flipped the hood up to hide himself from the cameras. "Come on...." He told Mara and Isaac as he opened the door anxiously.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:35 am

Mara yawned " all right, lets find us a pickles." she said smiling " mabye she stopped to get something to eat, or, got lost, or..." she grinned smiling " decided that having you hunt for her would be romantic... I don't know, Dragging cutty here by the hand is pretty hot." she said teasing Issac gently.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:37 am

"I hope so..." Springtrap murmured as he looked around for Pickles. Isaac didn't seem to mind being led around by Mara.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:46 am

Mara saw the blood first " you know I really hope, that is the blood of ah.... Oh wow" she said starting fallowing it " guys I do believe this doesn't look good." she said seeing as a fight had happened down the one ally, and there was blood up the walls " This is the work of 78, both 76 and 77 don't have saw blades." she said " hurry Springtrap lets fallow the splatter, either we find 78 or we find pickles, I hope this is snthetic blood and not what I hope its not."

Four ally ways down, laid the crumbled bloody mess of non other than pickels herself. Very much dead, I mgiht add.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:10 am

At the mention of a specific 78, Isaac shifted from the kind of adorable maniac he was into a predator ready to take out his prey. Thee lab turned him into what he was to handle things like 78; from being able to release EMT waves to not feeling pain to his bones and muscles being tougher and stronger. Once Mara and Springtrap were at Pickles, Isaac slipped away and scoured the immediate area for 78.

Springtrap'ss eyes widened and he was at Pickles's side in an instant. "Pickles?! Pickles! Come on Pickles, wake up already!!" He said, freaking out. He looked up at Mara. "Do something!!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:03 pm

Pickles had verious shallow cuts, and she was pretty sure most of the blood, was that second trail leading off, which she knew wasn't 78s, she crouched down and felt for pulse and sighed " Springtrap she hasn't lost a lot of blood," she bit her lip " but she has no pulse. She doesn't have an artificial heart does she?"

Pickles was in a crumpled mess, but truth be told, the cuts on her were not deep nor bleeding enough to cause heart failure, and the fact, that pickles eyes were closed, and the fact that pickles seemed to have been just walking to get to this point, gave Mara the idea that Pickles heart just stopped, and since 78's chip deals in Living targets, having pickles heart stop, just ment she was dead, and thus 78 would move on, probably to the second target.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum