Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 4 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:56 am

Ashton laughed. "Whatever.... Primy."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 4 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:58 am

"You call me that and you'll lose your tongue," Lex warned darkly, standing to go inside.  It was about time for the others to get Paul and come home.  He needed to check on True once more.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:01 am

Ashton sighed. "I only said that because you called me Ashy!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:03 am

"I started calling you Ashy because of that one time you were ashy," Lex pointed out, going inside.  "That fire place, remember?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:05 am

"Yeah, and I remember asking you to not call me that!" Ashton protested. "Ash I let you, but not Ashy."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:07 am

"Yes, sir, Captain Ashy, sir," Lex said with a mock salute before leaving to check on True.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:09 am

Ashton glared at Lex, and not playfully. He hated being called Ashy. Instead, he went to Night and checked up on the kitten.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:10 am

Night was squirming in little circles, confused and looking for his "mother" or any sign of life.  Where did everyone go?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:11 am

Ashton pet the kitten and plopped Night on his chest after Ashton laid down.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:14 am

Night settled down for a while.  Much better!  Then he started squirming again, curious and exploring in his blind way.  He found the edge of Ashton's shirt and started trying to worm his way under.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:16 am

"Nope." Ashton said and held his shirt taunt to prevent Night from crawling under.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:17 am

Night mewled but found a spot he liked right on top of Ashton's heart and curled up.  Here was nice.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:39 am

Ashton watched the kitten. Night rose and fell to the rhythm of his breathing, and roughly every six seconds, his heart would beat.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:18 am

Whenever Anton's heart beat, one of Night's paws would contract while the other extended. He was one happy kitty!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:31 am

Ashton laughed softly. "Funny kitten..." He murmured.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:37 am

"That's you," Lex agreed, coming out. "I thought the others started coming home about now?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:42 am

Ashton shrugged. "Just watch him. He kneads his paws in time with my heartbeat."

About fifteen minutes later, Gaster, Sam, Paul, and Shuni came home. They had stopped at the store and gotten groceries on their way home, which Gaster put away while Paul did his homework.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:48 am

"Huh. Crazy," Lex murmured, watching the cat. "Guess he's iin tune with you.". When the others got home, he raised a hand in greeting to them lazily. Wasn't much, but it was more than he used to do.

Shuni sat at the table with Paul, watching him and wishing he knew how to do that. He was trying to learn by watching.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:52 am

Paul chirped a friendly greeting to Lex before he sat down and did his homework. He started with math, since now it was easy and he could fly through it with good grades.

Sam waved back at Lex and helped his dad put groceries away.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:58 am

True heard his family come home and shifted. He felt annoyed. Maybe e even angry. And guilty for feeling that way. If he'd been able to go and meet Paul at the school, he'd have been showered with greetings and affection. Now he was stuck in his room and forgotten. At least that was what it felt like. True stared at his picture of a pineapple. Was he selfish and jealous? Or was he really that easy to forget? Sighing, he hugged Treble and scratched along her neck. At least he had one friend.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:01 am

After Paul did his homework, he grabbed Bitty Kitty and went to True's room. "True! I drew you some pictures today to try and make you feel better!" He sat on the edge of True's bed and showed him the underwater picture, as well as True in his wheelchair on a stage wearing sunglasses and a huge crowd of people, which Paul explained will be True when he's all famous, and the last was not done by True, but by Ariel. Paul explained that he told his friend True wasn't feeling well, so she made a picture too.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:04 am

True smiled, deeply touched. "Thank you, Paul. These are really special. Will you thank Ariel for me, too?". He spread out the pictures so he could see them all at once.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:51 am

Paul smiled brightly. "Yeah! Do you feel better now?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:59 am

"I do," True grinned.  "Will you ask dad or Lex or Ashton to help you hang these up where I can see them?  I want to look at them a lot."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:27 pm

Paul nodded excitedly and ran out. "Lex! Lex! Lex! Can you help me hang these in True's room please?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next