Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 37 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:53 am

Shuni nodded willingly. "Lex? That is Shadow? He is down."

Lex was awake, but he was still laying flat on his back, glaring at a cat.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 37 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:56 am

Ashton nodded. He seemed confused when he saw Lex awake, but just turned back to Shuni. "Asking someone if they're up is the same as asking if they're awake." He told Shuni before he sat on the second couch on the end closer to Lex. He watched the cat run from him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:59 am

"Oh. He is up." Shuni went to the kitchen to help True.

"Thank you. Damned cat had its paw on a hole," Lex growled. "True saved some bacon for you."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:02 am

Ashton looked at True warily. "Cooked or not?" He asked. "And other than that one cat, I'm glad you are reaping the benefits of using me as an all natural cat repellent."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:07 am

"Not," True replied, rolling to them, two plates on his lap. He handed the bacon and eggs to Lex and a plate of five uncooked strips and some ground sausage to Ashton. "Hope it works for you. By the way, you both reek. Go help each other shower when you're done, okay?"

"Yes sir, mister bossy pants, Lex grumbled, digging into his food.

"Don't blame me for the fact that the rest of us like to breathe," True said, rolling on to his brother's rooms. "I have some spare clothes you can wear until we get you some new ones. Sam, Paul, breakfast iis ready."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:16 am

Paul was sprawled out all over his bed, and asleep with his mouth open. Sam, on the other hand, had cuddled up with Lynx.

Ashton ate and shrugged at the prospect of showering. "I'd like to see him try and not die while being manhunted. bet he wouldn't smell like lilies and roses either."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:10 am

True went to Paul first and picked up Bitty Kitty from his back and set her on the floor. "Come on,Paul, up you go!"

Lex smirked at that. "Yeah, that's true enough."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:06 am

Paul groaned and yawned big enough to make a snake jealous. "Morning?" He asked.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:07 am

"Morning," True confirmed. "Dad's still sleeping, so try to be kind of quiet, breakfast iis on the table waiting for you."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:45 pm

Paul stretched and got up. Sleep still clung to him as he went to the dining room.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:52 pm

Yawning, Bitty Kitty followed at his heels.

Lex watched Paul go. "I think that one is and the kitten is Bite, I think," he told Ashton in an undertone.

True went to Sam's room next. "Hey, Sam. Hey, buddy, time to rise and shine! Or at least rise."
Lynx gave a new of protest and burrowed into Sam deeper.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:59 pm

Ashton nodded. "Mighty small kitten. Probably a lucky runt." He murmured back. Runts didn't normally make it out on the streets.

Sam groaned and snuggled Lynx more. "Five more minutes..." He said sleepily.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:04 pm

"Weird legs. Maybe deformed? Defiantly lucky," Lex agreed.

"In five minutes I'm go I to be able to build a castle with your stone cold eggs. Come on, little bro," True coaxed. "Besides, if you don't get up... You won't get to meet Lex's friend."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:08 pm

Ashton nodded in agreement. "Very lucky." He looked at Lex's plate. "Want me to take care of that? Or get you anything while I'm up?"

Sam frowned but slowly got up. He had no motivation today.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:16 pm

"A drink would be nice, thanks," Lex and replied.

"There you go," True smiled. "I'll meet you in the kitchen."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:45 pm

Ashton nodded. "What kind of drink?"

Sam rubbed his eyes before he trudged after True. Paul was in his seat and yawned as he stabbed some eggs with his fork.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:50 pm

"Water, juice, don't care," Lex shrugged.

True looked back and forth between the two.  "Were you both up past midnight or something?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:54 pm

Ashton nodded and went to get something for Lex. He looked through the fridge and found some orange juice for him.

"Paul's not a morning person, and I didn't sleep well." Sam said with a yawn.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:56 pm

"Why not?" True asked, watching Ashton's every move as casually as he could manage.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:05 pm

Ashton did nothing more than find orange juice, put some in a glass, returned the carton to the fridge, and then return to the living room to give Lex the glass.

"I had nightmares." Sam admitted to True quietly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:09 pm

"Thanks," Lex muttered, accepting the glass and trying to drink without spilling.

"What about?" True frowned, turning to Sam worriedly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:12 pm

Sam shook his head. "Nothing." He lied, but Sam really didn't want to talk about it.

Ashton watched Lex. "Want me to try and find a straw?" He offered. "I thought I saw some in a cabinet with the glasses."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:15 pm

"Okay," True said.  He knew there was more to it, but he didn't press.  "You want to head back to bed after breakfast?"

"Yeah," Lex admitted.  "Thanks.  This stuff is determined to floor it."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:19 pm

Sam just shrugged and picked at his food. Paul seemed more awake as he ate, and gradually became more and more animated once more.

Ashton nodded. He went and got a straw, and paused when he saw something else. He grabbed it and went back to Lex. He put the straw in Lex's drink and plopped a mini cocktail umbrella in Lex's favorite color on the edge of the glass. "Viola!"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:21 pm

Bitty Kitty wound between Paul's chair legs, watching him animatedly.  Hurry up!  She wanted to play!
"How about you, Paul?  Do you have any plans?" True asked, ignoring Ashton now.

Lex stared at the umbrella a moment then broke into a grin.  Raising the glass slightly, he saluted Ashton.  "Cheers, mate."  The straw made things much easier!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next