Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 4 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:37 am

Shuni took the drink and sniffed it before sipping it.  The bubbles hit his throat and he coughed, spluttering.  "That tickles!"  He tried another sip.  "It tastes good."
True laughed.  "You can have it, Shuni.  I'll take the water."
Shuni didn't argue, eagerly sipping and tasting the drink, his eyes crossing as the bubbles tickled his nose.

Geena returned with the tray of food, moving slow and careful as she approached.  "Here we are!  Five hot and fresh burgers."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 4 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:42 am

Gaster smiled and helped her pass the burgers to the back of the table. Sam and Paul both thanked Geena. Gaster smiled at her. "Everything looks wonderful.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:45 am

Geena returned his smile.  "I cooked it all myself!" she teased.  "Would you like another one?"  This was to Shuni, who nodded eagerly.  She chuckled and tucked her arm under her arm.  "Is there anything else you need?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:52 am

(Please tell me Geena has an ex named Tommy, solely for a Bon Jovi reference XD)

Gaster smiled. "I think we are good for now, thank you." He said politely.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:54 am

(Erm?)

"Let me know if you need anything," Geena said, touching his arm briefly before moving on to get Shuni a new cup of soda and take care of her other tables.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:58 am

(Livin On A Prayer by Bon Jovi. Granted he spells it Gina over Geena, but still XD)

Gaster's face flushed a little when Geena touched his arm. He looked down and swirled his ice tea as he drank it, tapping his fingers on the glass.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:01 am

True raised his eyebrows at Gaster.  "Pardon, sir, but is you havin' a wee little crush on yer waitress?" he asked soft enough the other boys wouldn't hear.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:04 am

When True mentioned it, Gaster's face reddened further. "I don't know what you're talking about." The scientist said innocently.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:08 am

"Uh-huh, which is why your face is as red as that sauce," True smirked before turning to his burger.  
Geena returned with Shuni's refill but couldn't linger as her other tables were clamouring for attention.  One in particular was being loud and demanding, but she still reacted calmly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:27 am

Gaster noticed and kept an eye on that table. If they started to get particularly rude, then he would interfere. Otherwise, he might just use his powers to tip one of their drinks all over themselves as the were drinking.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:38 am

the rowdy table left, laughing and joking the whole way out the door. Geena smiled and bit them fairwell, but her releif was clear. Good riddence! And they hadn't even left a tip.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:41 am

Gaster noted that too, and it firmed his resolve to tip her well to make up for it. He ate his burger, satisfied. It was pretty tasty.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:58 am

True just smirked and shook his head.

Shuni was chattering with Paul, giving the occasional bounce in his seat. He liked eating out! And soda. Soda was tasty!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:00 am

Gaster finally noticed Shuni and smiled. "Shuni, have you had this much sugar before in one day?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:02 am

"What's sugar?" Shuni asked, folding and unfolding his napkin in busy fingers.  "Is sugar soda?  I like soda.  It's tasty.  Can I have more soda?  I like soda.  And burgers.  This is really yummy!  It was.  It's all gone now.  That's sad, but I'm full!  That's happy."

True very carefully nudged the last bit of the soda away from Shuni and toward Sam.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:46 am

Gaster smiled. "Sugar is something in certain foods and drinks. Ice cream and soda both have sugar, and can give you quick and hyper energy." He tried to explain.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:51 am

"What's hyper?  I have energy, I always have energy, does that mean I have had lots of sugar every day?  I'm thirsty, can I have some more?  I really like to run.  Kitties are cute when they play tag.  Do you know how to play tag?" Shuni babbled happily.

Geena came over, chuckling.  "A little too much soda?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:53 am

Gaster smiled. "I beleive so. May he please have some water now?" He asked her. He then tried to explain to Shuni that sugar gave you more energy.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:55 am

Geena gladly brought Shuni some water.  The teen wasn't as thrilled with water, but he drank it regardless without a peep of complaint.  "I take it this means you don't want dessert?" Geena asked Gaster, trying not to laugh.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:05 pm

Gaster smiled and laughed. "I'm afraid not tonight. I feel if we give Shuni and more sugar, he will run off and we will never be able to catch up to him. Thank you, though."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:55 pm

"Absolutely!  Your little family has been a pleasure to serve," Geena smiled.  "Is there anything else you need before I get your check?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:01 pm

Gaster smiled back at her. "I think that is all, thank you. And thank you for the wonderful service, Geena."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:11 pm

"My pleasure!" Geena smiled, placing the check on the table.  "Have a good day, and thank you for bringing in your sons.  It's a breath of fresh air to see such well behaved boys these days."  She turned and headed off.

"All four of your boys," True said softly, watching Shuni bounce in his seat.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:17 pm

Gaster nodded. "Yes, all four of them." He murmured to True. He did some calculations in his head and got out the appropriate cash. He would leave a forty percent tip. Thirty from him, and the other ten to make up for the table earlier that hadn't tipped.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:21 pm

True raised his eyebrow at Gaster's tip but didn't say anything.  Instead, he focused on trying to get Shuni cleaned up and ready to go.  Not as easy as it sounded considering how hyper he was.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next