Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 37 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:02 pm

True glanced at his brother and started making space noises, pretending to steer their "ship" around astroids.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 37 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:06 pm

Paul grinned and laughed. He had a blast making the story with True as they "flew" to the "planet."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:10 pm

"Coming in for a landing!" True said, rolling up to the front door. "3...2....1...Housten, we're home!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:14 pm

Paul cheered happily. Gaster chuckled and unlocked the door to let everyone in. The house looked pretty empty now as Paul went upstairs to get ready for bed with Sam. Gaster looked around the house and sighed a little.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:18 pm

True looked up. "Are you okay, Dad?" he asked softly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:22 pm

"Yes. I am." Gaster said. He paused a moment. "My wife wanted to raise Sam at least in this house." He looked at True with a faint smile. "I know that were she still alive, she would love you as her own son as I do."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:27 pm

True reached up and touched Gaster's arm. "Maybe it's not my place, Dad, but... Maybe you should take your own advice. Maybe it's time to let her go. Doesn't mean you stop loving her, just means you're ready to live again." He gave a faint shrug. "She'll never be gone so long as Paul and Sam are alive, and I can see how much she loved you all. That won't leave." He started forward, looking for a good corner to sleep in.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:34 pm

Gaster looked down and sighed. "I am trying. I honestly am, True, and I pray you will never have to go through that kind of agony." He went upstairs and looked at his left hand. Despite being a widower, he still wore his old wedding ring. After a moment, he took it off and placed it on a cord beside his bed. Small steps. He would stop wearing it on his hand, but he still wanted it close, so wearing it as a necklace would have to do.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:38 pm

(*hugs Gaster*)

True dozed fitfully through the night, not really sleeping peacefully in his chair, but not about to leave his family.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:44 pm

Gaster slept, but woke early the next morning. He got dressed, and put the ring necklace on. His left hand felt naked without the ring on it, but True was ring. He had to try and move on a bit better. He went downstairs and started to cook a breakfast hash.

(Is something my dad makes. It's hashbrowns, cheese, eggs, and sausage all cooked together in the same pan. It's pretty good, and stays with you a good long time too!)
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:51 pm

True slept through most of the breakfast making, finally waking as the smell drifted from the kitchen. He weaved toward the kitchen, one hand rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Need any help?" he yawned.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:58 pm

Gaster shook his head as he grabbed paper plates. "I do not believe so. Thank you." He went upstairs to wake Sam and Paul up and get them started on their days.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:01 pm

True nodded vaguely and put out the plates, getting everyone a drink before sitting back and finger combing his hair.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:05 pm

Sam and Paul came downstairs. Gaster followed and put some hash on everyone's plates, handing them plastic forks. "I apologize that it isn't very fancy, but it will do and give you lots of good energy."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:07 pm

"Are you kidding? It looks almost as good as pancakes!" True grinned, excited. He dug in happily, chowing down.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:22 pm

Gaster smiled and ate. Once everyone had cleaned their plates, he offered seconds. Paul accepted some more gladly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:23 pm

True shook his head, more than full. "Thanks for breakfast, Dad."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:51 pm

Gaster smiled. "It's no trouble at all." Once Paul was full, and everyone was gathered up, Gaster dropped Sam off at the lab and Paul at school before returning home and packing the last things in the moving truck. "All right. Shall we see about getting you a bed now, True?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:57 pm

"I am totally looking forward to that!" True grinned. "Where do we go? Can I have one that's actually designed for people like me? Unless they are mega expensive."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:27 pm

Gaster smiled. "It wouldn't surprise me if they have a bed for you, although it would more than likely be more of the specialty of the bed frame over the bed itself." He offered to help True into the truck. It would be much easier to move the bed in with the others over hiring another truck or the company to deliver it.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:30 pm

True accepted his help, getting settled in the passenger side of the truck. "After I got out of the hospital, I just kind of had to learn how to make do. I'm not complaining, I got some pretty rad muscles doing it, but it would be awesome to have some kind of new toy."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:35 pm

Gaster put the wheelchair in the truck's back seat (he spent a little extra for the two rows of seating so Sam and Paul could ride in the truck with Gaster while moving). He smiled at True as he started the truck. "There are plenty of toys you could get. There are wheelchairs that move forward with the flick of a switch, and whole systems you can install to ride up and down staircases."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:40 pm

"Well, now that we've moved, the staircase uppers and downers would be pointless, but the rest sounds like a blast!" True grinned, watching the world go by. "You really see a lot less from a vehicle, don't you?" he remarked.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:08 pm

"Yes, but they do have their functions." Gaster said. "I also enjoy driving every once in a while. It can be a little calming, and it can keep your mind at least partially busy." Soon enough, they pulled into the parking lot to a nice sized mattress store. "We can get the mattress here, and then go somewhere else to find a bedframe that would work."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:53 pm

"Okay, now I wish I had legs just so I could jump on the mattresses," True cackled.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next