Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 3 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:57 pm

"So Ashton is your real name?" Tramp asked softly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 3 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:59 pm

"Ashton.... is the name I chose for myself." He admitted. "I... I couldn't remember my name, so I came up with Ashton Graves to be my name. Shuni actually said my birth name, and that is when it actually clicked and I remembered that was my name. My... my birth name was Akihito Somnus."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:06 pm

"Akihito Somnus..." Tramp said slowly, tasting the name.  He hesitated then said, "Christoph.  My, um, my real name is Christoph Christianson."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:11 pm

Ashton smiled kindly. "I like that name. Christoph."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:14 pm

"I always preferred Chris, when I went by that name," Tramp admitted.  "Tramp just... kind of became me."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:16 pm

Ashton nodded. "I can understand that. I don't see myself as Akihito. I feel that was the person who really-" Ashton cut himself off. He hesitated here. He wasn't sure if he should tell Tramp his inner demons or not.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:20 pm

Tramp looked up, meeting Ashton's eyes.  Instinctively, he reached out and brushed Ashton's shoulder with his hand.  "You don't have to tell me, but if you would like to, I'm good at listening."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:23 pm

Ashton looked at Tramp. His words made it tempting, and he found himself believing and trusting Tramp. "I feel Akihito was the one who died that day on the operating table, and was the one who went into cardiac arrest. Ashton is who I am now." He said steadily, looking Tramp dead in the eye.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:31 pm

"Do you... like... being Ashton?" Tramp asked, drawing his legs up and hugging his knees, resting his chin on the left.  "Or would you like to go back to Akihito?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:34 pm

Ashton shook his head and looked down. "But that's the problem. I don't really remember what Akihito was like. All I remember is pain and misery, and as Ashton, I met my best friend, and actually started to have a halfway decent life, and now as Ashton I am here."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:36 pm

Tramp gave a slight nod, looking down.  "I envy that.  I'm not anyone.  I am whoever someone else wants me to be, or I am whatever will get the best reaction out of someone.  I am no one."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:38 pm

Ashton laughed. "That is the craziest thing I've heard in a long time." He said with certainty. "Despite it all, you do care, in your own way. You made sure Bobo was looked after before anything else. You actually talk to me like a regular person, and you seem to at least care. No one is perfect, and anyone who claims that can have a special spot in hell for all I care."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:42 pm

Tramp looked up and managed a smile, but his eyes still showed sadness in their depths.  "Is it okay if I go back to bed?  I'm kind of tired."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:43 pm

Ashton sighed a little. "Okay, but you're not no one. You're worth a lot, if only to me, and irreplaceable, okay?" He ended on.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:46 pm

Tramp nodded a little.  He wished he believed Ashton, it would be so nice to believe him, but Tramp didn't.  Not fully.  "Thanks.  Bobo?  Come on."  He started up the stairs, fighting to keep his pants up.  They'd slipped down just enough to show the top of his backside, and he wasn't wearing underwear.  He never did.  Bobo happily followed along behind, joining Tramp on the bed to snuggle.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:48 pm

Of course, Ashton stared a bit, and his face heated as he did so. Awkwardly, he stood and left to walk it off. Maybe he could try and pick up some stuff.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:52 pm

True met Ashton right as he was coming in the door.  "Ashton!  Hi!" he grinned.  "I was going to ask if you wanted to make that thrift store run today.  If you can get your friend's sizes, we can find him a couple of things to wear, too."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:54 pm

Ashton's face was still a little flushed, and he jumped when he ran into True. "Oh, uh, yeah! Sure. Let me, ah, ask what sizes he is." He bolted back inside and upstairs, slowing at the door to his room. What if tramp was already out?
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:02 pm

Tramp had changed back into his own pants, leaving Ashton's shirt and pants neatly folded on the chair, but he'd left his bloodied shirt on the chair.  He lay on his back, shirtless, barefoot, eyes closed as he hugged Bobo.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:06 pm

Again Ashton paused. He couldn't help but stare at Tramp. After a moment, he softly cleared his throat to see if Tramp was actually awake and his eyes were closed or if he was actually sleeping.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:08 pm

Tramp jumped at the noise and his eyes sprang open.  He relaxed when he saw who it was.  "Oh, Ashton, hi.  I didn't hear you come in."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:10 pm

"Sorry. I didn't know if you were sleeping or not." Ashton apologized. "I promised True I'd go thrift shopping with him, and I was wondering what size clothes you wear so I could try and find some things in your size."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:13 pm

"Oh, you don't have to do that," Tramp tried to protest.  "I can just... get this stuff washed.  It's okay.  I don't want to put you out anymore than I already have."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:14 pm

"Either you tell me, or I'm guessing." Ashton grinned wickedly. "Or I'll steal your shirt."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:16 pm

"Awe, come on!  Not me shirt!" Tramp wailed then sighed.  "Oh, all right."  He gave Ashton his sizes, tacking on, "I'll pay you back when I can, so keep the recete!"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next