Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 2 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:52 pm

"Sam..." Ashton laughed softly. "Sam I believe just see himself as a misfit. Did you know, that kid Sam is entirely to blame for Lex still being alive, and by proxy me being alive, and both of us living here rather comfortably?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 2 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:57 pm

Tramp tipped his head, unconvinced.  "Sam is a misfit and I'm a virgin.  He's so quiet and... forgettable.  A wallflower.  Did he alert the doc or something when you were in trouble?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:59 pm

"he kind of tried to insist on Lex teaching him how to fight." Ashton explained. "Persistent kid too. But one time Sam was looking for Lex.... well, remember a guy by the name of Black Jack?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:00 pm

"Yeah, he got slaughtered bad," Tramp nodded.  "What about him?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:03 pm

"He and his goons attacked Lex one night, and nearly did him in, but Sam found him and Gaster patched him up. Lex nearly killed himself again looking for me, and that's how we came to live here pretty much." Ashton said. "So it's Sam's fault you and I are both here having this conversation."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:10 pm

Tramp scratched the back of his neck.  "I guess I can't go blaming him, now can I?"  He sighed and leaned back.  "I'm glad he's okay.  I.... I never had a good experience with homeschooling."  He smiled crookedly at Ashton.  "I guess you can blame my lack of trusting you on that.  Start grooming the paranoia young, and it's hard to get over."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:12 pm

Ashton looked away. "How I wish I could say I had no clue what you were talking about. Next to you and Lex, I don't like talking around people much, and there's still things Lex even doesn't know all about."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:21 pm

Tramp snickered.  "I'd be disappointed if you didn't have a sad sack backstory, love."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:22 pm

Ashton hesitated. "We can test that." He decided cautiously. "You tell me yours, and I'll tell you mine."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:31 pm

Tramp actually laughed at that.  "Ashy, darling, when has any street kid told the truth about their past?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:33 pm

Ashton shrugged. "Fair enough, but I always strive to be a man of my word. I said I would never kill another person, and it stands true. I always believed that my word and my integrity, even as a street rat was something that could never be stolen."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:35 pm

"That makes you a better man than me," Tramp admitted with a sad smile.  "I lost that a long time ago."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:40 pm

Ashton smiled a little. "Well, I wouldn't have known that had you not told me. And besides, you can always turn over a new leaf. My little brother managed to forgive me for not even remembering he was related to me."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:01 pm

"Last I heard I'm an only child, but how can you forget who you're related to?" Tramp asked quizzically.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:06 pm

"I guess you could say I have some amnesia." Ashton explained. "I remember less and less prior to a certain incident of my life, and the most memories I had related to it. Before that, I hardly remembered the family that gave birth to me, and barely that I had a little brother I abandoned years ago."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:10 pm

Tramp considered.  "Forgetting your brother sucks.  Not so much forgetting a bad family.  I guess?  Must not have been great if your little brother is now with you, and you didn't mention him being on the streets."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:14 pm

"But he was on the streets." Ashton said with a sigh. "I don't remember it, but apparently he was out on the streets not long after I ran away nearly ten years ago. Shuni was still a kid, and had to survive on his own as a little guy with no home and no family. Luckily, he forgives me now, and is actually quite huggy and snuggly."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:19 pm

"Is that why the cats are such a big deal?" Tramp asked, a spark of sympathy in his eyes.  Little kids on the street always broke his otherwise caged heart.  They had so little chance of survival, and those that did... well, sometimes survive was all they did.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:21 pm

Ashton nodded. "An old cat he called 'Mama' basically raised him, and helped him figure out how to survive. He literally learned from alley cats and in turn, they did their best to take care of each other. Just about all the cats in this house are his, or came with him here."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:30 pm

Tramp looked around at all the cats watching him suspiciously.  "That explains a lot.  Poor kid.  I'm glad you found him a place.  With you.  And the others.  I mean.."  Tramp groaned and stared at the ceiling. "My small talk needs work."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:31 pm

Ashton laughed softly. "To be honest, I think it's kind of endearing." He said quietly, his face blushing a little.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:40 pm

Tramp lifted his head to look at Ashton.  If he didn't know any better, he would swear Ashton was crushing on him.  Really?  No.  No, he was just out of it and jonesing for a hit.  Tramp suddenly asked, "What was your street name?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:41 pm

"Huh?" Ashton asked. He had been distracted and didn't hear the question.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:54 pm

"Your street name," Tramp repeated.  "What was it?"
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:55 pm

"The only one I remember using and probably the most note worthy one was the Gollum, or the Shadow's Right Hand, or the Shadow's Shadow." Ashton answered.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next