Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 19 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:14 pm

Ashton sighed a little and pulled out his phone, staying with Tramp.

Gaster woke to the sound of his phone going off. He grabbed that and his glasses and went to the hall. After talking with Ashton he returned to his room and quietly as he could changed into clean clothes.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 19 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:23 pm

Tramp didn't seem to notice Ashton's actions, leaning closer to his radio.  He started softly singing along to one of the songs.  As it turned out, Tramp was tone deaf and had an absolutely terrible singing voice, but he didn't seem bothered.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:25 pm

Ashton stayed with Tramp and after a while, Gaster found them. Ashton carefully gathered Tramp up, radio and all, and gently picked him up. "Come on, Bobo." He told the dog. "Let's get your master all patched up, ya?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:30 pm

Tramp struggled weakly.  "Nu-uh, can't leave.  Have to stay," he mumbled, barely coherent.
Bobo followed close to Ashton, skittering away from Gaster shyly.  He whined, tail tucked tight.  He didn't understand what was going on.  Why was the semi-stranger taking his person?  And who was this strange person with the semi-stranger?
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:33 pm

"Tramp...." Ashton told him gently. "You're hurt bad. I can help. Doctor... Gaster, can help. I'll make sure everything is okay, all right?" He followed Gaster as he headed first towards the lab, via a side entrance at that. No sense in going through the front and scaring everyone half to death.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:35 pm

"No doctors!" Tramp whined, pulling on Ashton's clothes, too weak to do much.  "Can't... no doctors.  Bobo?  Need to watch Bobo."  He tried to escape Ashton's grip.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:37 pm

Ashton hugged Tramp close. "Tramp.... this is my... dad. He will help. I swear it. I'll stay with you, and look after you and Bobo. I won't let anyone hurt you on my watch. I promise."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:26 pm

Tramp stilled, looking between Ashton and Gaster.  "Dad?" he croaked.  "Good dad?  Doctor?"  He whined, letting his head thump against Ashton.  The drugs were making him forget his injuries and move more than he would had he been sober.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:30 pm

"Try not to move." Ashton urged gently. "And yes, he is a good dad, and he can make your hurt go away." he promised. "Will you let him... let me... help you?" He asked softly.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:37 pm

Tramp nodded slightly, thin body shivering in fear and pain.  He didn't like this, but he was too weak and tired to resist.  He kept looking for Bobo, the big fluffy puppy giving him comfort.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:40 pm

Ashton talked with Gaster, and after some consideration, Gaster nodded. One moment, they were standing outside of CalTech, the next, they were in Ashton's room, Bobo and all. Ashton carefully laid Tramp down on his bed before he tried to reassure Bobo. Gaster left to grab the medical kit from downstairs.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:43 pm

Bobo yelped at the sudden change, skittering around nervously.  What happened??
"Bobo, it's okay.  It's just another dream," Tramp assured his puppy, reaching out for him.  Two of his fingers on his left hand looked wrong, but he didn't notice.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:47 pm

Ashton frowned and gently urged Tramp to be still again as he took care of Bobo, talking calmly to the puppy and even bringing out the toy he found the other day.

Gaster returned and stripped Tramp down to his underwear to tend to his wounds and get a better gauge for what all was hurt or broken. "Ashton," He asked, "Please get Layla. I want her to assist me." Ashton nodded and quickly left and returned shortly with Layla.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:54 pm

Bobo calmed with the toy and lay quietly, watching his person.
Black tattoos stood out clearly on Tramp's pale skin, but so did the dark black and purple bruises covering his body, darkest and faintly red over broken ribs.  He had surprisingly few scars and none of note, but it was clear he'd suffered abuse for many years.  His bones stood out starkly, and his size and body mass were far under the norm for his age and body type.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:57 pm

Gaster did all he could for Tramp's wounds, using Layla as an assistant, and bandaged what he could. Layla and Ashton both dressed Tramp in some of Ashton's spare clothes once Gaster was done, and Layla went to make something for Tramp to eat. Gaster murmured something to Ashton before giving him a pill bottle and leaving Ashton alone with Tramp.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:01 pm

"So much soft talking," Tramp mumbled, shifting to a more comfortable position and trying to curl awkwardly.  "Secret whisperings."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:02 pm

"Tramp..." Ashton sighed. "It'll be fine. You and Bobo are safe here, and we will look after you. Just... recover, and tell be who's nose I'll be breaking later, okay?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:05 pm

"Where's Bobo?" Tramp demanded, suddenly worried.  He looked around anxiously.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:07 pm

"He's right here, stay still." Ashton assured him. After a brief thought, he lifted the giant puppy into the bed beside Tramp. "I gave him a toy to calm him down."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:19 pm

"You found his toy," Tramp said with a slow smile.  He wrapped his arms around Bobo, pushing his face into the fluff, heedless of the mud and dirt in the fur.  "Good, Bobo."
Bobo snuggled close, squeaking his toy as he half laid on his person.  Good, person!
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:21 pm

Ashton smiled softly. After a few minutes, Layla returned with some chicken noodle soup for Tramp.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:27 pm

Tramp looked up, shifting uneasily.  He instinctively tried to play it off, smirking at Ashton.  "Your girlfriend is gorgeous!  You never told me you had such a hottie at home."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:30 pm

Layla smiled sweetly. "I'll take the compliment, but if my actual boyfriend heard that, he probably wouldn't take it as kindly." She turned and left after setting the soup on Ashton's nightstand.

Ashton shook his head. "Nah, I'm single. Layla is my best friend's girl." He scooted the chair over to the bedside. "Dude, you should eat. It'll help you recover quicker."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:32 pm

"I'm not hungry," Tramp mumbled, turning away from the soup.  "I want to go home, please."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:35 pm

"And where's 'home?'" Ashton frowned. "You'll freeze to death where I found you. And how much longer do you honestly think you can live as you are alone on the streets, while keeping a growing dog cared for as well." He shook his head. "Just.... please... let me help...."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next