Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Vampire rp

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Dark Vampire rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Vampire rp

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:46 pm

Barbados snorted as he walked down the hall into the room that should be discords, and simply tucked him in, after fluffing his pillow, went and got a glass of water put it by the bedside, and then put a peace of hard candy by it, and walked out of the room once discord was snug as a rug in bed, shaking his head " your so much like my idiot son Gabe.. yet so far from it."

Mix hopped into her bed to neep.

Next day....
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:54 pm

Discord woke with a groan and sat up, the night before being a fuzzy memory that was rapidly fading. What had happened? He shook his head and saw the water and candy, and consumed both. After that, he stretched and flew rather than floated into the hallway, his insect like wings making a soft humming sound.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:25 pm

Barbados and Mix stood in the hall.

Barbados yawned " Game plan of action, drawing of straws who gets to make breakfast?" he said then thought " never mind I will make it, meanwhile." he snorted " we need a game plan."

Mix poundered " make pancakes and I will get the maps out... we can really split up you know barbados... so its picking a choosing.. though I do not like Lady Layla missing, so we might want to hunt her down, so there is at least a trusted figure head here, while we got and hunt down your sons."

Barbados nodded " wisdom in that... but she won't sit idle. Our best bet is locating Lady Layla first, but you know picking up one of the boys first and picking her up on the way back." he snorted " That way we can kill two birds with one stone... I don't like trasping up and down the country side.. when my neiboroughs thing I am weak." he said snorting as they began to walk down the hall.

Mix laughed " But which brother? "

Barbados signed " Knowing Stan he dumped the bodies in the river more than likely... knowing the storm one got washed further out, and one stayed closer, I know that river well to know that's what happens to logs we run down it in stormy weather... Now my dear Mix... its just a matter of figuring out which brother went down wich branch of the river.. the short,, or if the other half way out to sea by now." he tapped his boot, " if Gabe is out to sea, we've lost the Idiot... but if he was the one that washed up, which I have no reason not to believe Discord, even if he is a bit of a prick, he was horrifically cute though, all tuckered out, Gabe does that works himself up into a tisy and then passes out... " he sighed " ya were going to half to go after my poor idiot... Before he decimates the country side."

Mix giggled rather girly before snorting " We all know Mike's fine, Gabe tends to panic."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:42 pm

"Gabriel is the closer one." Discord said with a yawn, which meant they could clearly see his fangs and forked tongue. "The one called Micheal was washed down the branch leading to the sea. Although I wouldn't worry too much about Gabriel. Another vampire has found him and taken him under his wing." He chuckled at the irony the other two wouldn't get quite yet.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:59 pm

Barbados smiled " Oh thats comforting... real comforting." he shook his head and padding the rest of way into the kitchen to make pancakes.

Mix snorted " still mad at you." she said before storming off to sit at the kitchen table.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:02 pm

Discord frowned. His memories were a bit fuzzy. He remembered Mix was mad at him, but the conversation was blurred and he couldn't remember. "Why are you mad at me again?" He asked, genuinely clueless as he flew after Mix.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:08 pm

Mix looked at her " you don't remember insulting Me? " she glared at him " that ploy isn't going to work though you are cute."

Barbados shrugged " he also threatened me then passed out, so I put him to bed, don't know what that is.. my breath doesn't smell that bad does it?" he said flipping a pancake

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:11 pm

Discord looked between them in genuine confusion, landing and sitting at the table opposite of Mix. His wings folded neatly behind him. "No, I don't remember any of that. Just kind of blurry stuff. I remember Mix and I arguing, but not what over, and then I got mad at Barbados, and then I don't remember anything after that."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:33 pm

Barbados snorted and placing infront of Discord " Now just like I tell my Idiot son Gabe, Shut up and eat your pancakes." he said then looked at Mix setting a plat infront of mix " and just like I tell my other boy... Stop thinking, Please and just eat the damn pancakes."

Mix giggled " Oh so your missing them so much I am Mike and he's Gabe... well then why do we even half to go looking for them then?"

Barbados snorted sitting with his pancakes " Mix now your both Gabe shut up and eat your pancakes."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:43 pm

Discord grumbled and started to cut his pancakes using magic, and using magic some more to move the fork to his mouth even. At close to the end of breakfast, a raven flew into the dining hall, cawing and laying a wax sealed scroll in front of Discord, eyeing the Alian challengingly before flying off, it's cawing reminiscing of mocking laughter. Curious, Discord opened the letter and read the words inside, but paled and screamed, backing away, especially when he saw what was wrapped up inside the letter. It was a large, purple-black feather, looking tattered and like nothing that came from any bird known to man. Discord had freaked out so much, he had fell backwards off of his chair and scurried till his back was pressed to the wall, looking like a cornered animal.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:25 pm

Barbados rolled his eyes " oh boy." he said getting the bucket of water and splashing it on discord " done panicking? Gonna tell us whats wrong, or do I get another bucket of water?" he said clearly having done this before with some one else that was panicking.

Mix snorted " If that doesn't work, we can all ways feed him the truth syrum."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:27 pm

The water hadn't helped, other than to make Discord shiver in cold as well as fear. "L-let m-me calm d-down and I-I'll explain." He stammered. he needed to come up with a bail plan, since he didn't have much hope of staying here and surviving now.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:47 pm

Barbados yawned " well what ever it is, can't be as pissy as a beast romaing the moors that use to be an equally as scary mage... and can't be as pissy as Mix gets."

Mix snorted " I heard that old man." she teased then came over to Discord " still mad at you... but if you want Barbados to seal you in a box he will to calm you down... " she sighed " or maybe we can seal what ever it is that got you all flustered in a box hows that."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:51 pm

Discord shook his head. "I have claustrophobia. And you can't seal him away."He trembled and swallowed. "I'm going to die. He's going to kill me. I'm going to die... I'm going to die... I'm going to die...."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:15 am

Barbados rolled his eyes " no your not... " he said " come on calm down rationally there is all ways a way to end your Enemy, there is always a way to put them in a tiny box, and I am sorry your a Claustrophobic, my ancestors should have taken some regard to that."

Mix nodded " We can just poison him in the end." she patted " or acid. Acid is fun... sorta."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:20 am

Discord shook his head. "No... Dismember is too strong to be bound unless he was willing. And he probably has cures for most any poison already." He whimpered. "He's going to kill me. It only makes sense. After what I did to him and all the other Alians, who wouldn't?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:25 am

Barbados sighed " Discord, stop... you know your working yourself into a tiff, and I do not care about ones past as long as he puts things to right, and in the case of Alians they are mostly an evil lot.. so the Alian race might think your a terrible horrible being, but to the rest of the world Discord, made harmony." he rolled his eyes " you just never was loved or cuddled or told bed time stories, or worked with or anything, god your father hated you.. a little direction and you could be a hero not what ever it is your trying to do or be I can't place it, the court jester prehaps?"

Mix nodded " ya, the court Jester... I never liked those things... we don't have court jesters so Discord buck up be a good boy... and the world will fall into place."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:30 am

Discord just sat there and whimpered softly. He knew Dismember. If he was out and was Discord's hitman, there was no escape. "just don't touch the feather..." he warned. "It may summon him here..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:57 am

Barbados snorted " we got no time for this really, were going out... so buck up were going ouside... to play for the most part, want to come? I will let you scare some of the villagers into thinking the sky is falling, or you can have cake rain from the sky what ever pleases."

Mix grinned " I could go for some cake... COme on your just a cold wet little kitty now."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:03 am

Discord didn't look too convinced, but nodded. He was still shaking but slowly stood meekly to follow them out.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:26 pm

The cute and fuzzies got ready to go

Barbados looked at the now dry Discord " are you coming, or do you want to be strapped down to the back side of a horse, you look worse then a man sentenced to death, perk up Mix isn't that mad at you."

Mix snorted " just peeved."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:30 pm

"I am definitely coming. being alone is more dangerous, knowing he is after me..." Discord swallowed and followed Barbados. "And I don't need to ride... I can fly or float on my own just fine." The Alian, while calmer, still wasn't relaxed, and constantly checking his surroundings.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:43 pm

Mix snorted " Well you wouldn't have ridden with me anyway... I fidget as it is." she patted the horses neck " poor mare, has to put up with silly old me."

Barbados laughed " ya probably for the best my war horse would probably think your a tasty carrot the way you act." he said starting to ride out " now did Layla take her horse and if so ware would the girl run too, not home I don't think."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:46 pm

Discord thought for several moments. "She's fled to the country west of here, or at least in that direction. She's been riding for several days, and is resting in a town. Near the border." he informed them.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:14 pm

Mix purred " I might have to french kiss you if your right." she said grinning, " And ware is the Gabe?" she teased barbados " since something tells me were picking him up on the way to her."

Barbados shrugged " unless my favorite idiot decided to walk into a diffrent country yes."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next