Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Vampire rp

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Dark Vampire rp - Page 8 Empty Re: Dark Vampire rp

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:52 pm

Faina considered this offer. "Faina want another too, King Barbados." She negotiated. "Discord sounds like a good soldier, but one good soldier does not win war on his own. Takes many working together."

Discord sniffed. "I wi miss you, sweet Mix. But fear not! I will make sure I come back safe and not sick, other than sick from not seeing you."

The dog woofed some, almost as if agreeing, before he ran out into the hallway. Once on the balcony, he changed back into himself, Gabriel. He smiled a little, hoping he comforted his apparently twin brother, even if it was just a little. He didn't remember the story he chose, but something about the title seemed vaguely nostalgic.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:19 pm

Barbados shrugged " um, really anyone but him is going to be usless against a vast army, so... Diablo want to go site seeing?" he asked shrugging

Diablo bit his lip " Diablo thinks on this, and Dabilo considers, that this little trip might be a good time to aquire new things for captain.. all ways in the market for shiny things, Discord kills em, Daiblo pit pockets the dead, sounds good Dabolo could paint "

Captain laughed " Diablo can go on a vaccation then, does My first mate want to go and play pit pocketing the dead?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:42 pm

(No Abadon? XD)

Faina watched the people as they conversed, waiting quietly for things to be settled. Her shiny bronze eyes betrayed no thought as the beastwoman observed them all like a cat might watch birds passively.

Zariah crinkled his nose. "Nah, the living is more fun to pickpocket. Besides, I have always preferred battles with words over bloodshed when given the chance. No thank you. Besides, I did lose a bet with Diablo to organizing and sorting the gunpowder.... can't forget that or else the oaf will never let me live it down, and still make me do it."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8