Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 21 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by SilentVoice Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:11 pm

Night purred enthusiastically, headbutting Ashton and squirming all over Ashton.  He loved his person!  Now, where was food?

Lex came in and glanced around.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress - Page 21 Empty Re: DT Serum, Primary Testing In Progress

Post by Dark Silence Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:51 pm

Ashton petted Night a little more before he carried the kitten downstairs to feed him. He nodded to Lex as he walked past him, and then passed Layla, who was curled up on the couch, reading her book.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:52 am

Hugs looked up with a quiet, "prow?" then shook his head and snuggled back in with Layla.  Oh.  It was just him and the kitten.
"Finally decide to take care of your kitten?" Lex asked languidly.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:54 am

"Why you say that?" Ashton asked as he got Night's food out. "Was he being bothersome?"

Layla looked up curiously when she heard Ashton.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:46 am

"Just mewing pathetically like he was an abandoned orphan," Lex answered.  "Apparently, cat babysitters just aren't doing it for him anymore.  Oh.  Ash, Layla, Layla, Ashton and his son."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:31 pm

Layla smiled a little and waved. Ashton glared at Lex. "Night's my cat, not my son. Stop trying to make it weird or creepy."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:38 pm

"It's not weird or creepy, it's hilarious," Lex smirked.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:33 pm

Ashton cheekily stuck his tongue out at Lex, which made Layla laugh some. "God, you two are acting like children!" She laughs, not meaning it as an insult more so as a tease.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:08 pm

"I am not a child," Lex scowled.  Then hooked a thumb at Ashton.  "But he is."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:38 pm

Ashton sputtered and protested that pointing the finger was a pretty childish thing to do. Layla just giggled at their antics.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:40 pm

"Yeah, yeah, me thinking you doth protest too much," Lex grumbled.  "Anyway, come into the kitchen and get something to drink while you tell me what you found."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:44 pm

Ashton nodded and followed Lex. He got a glass of water and food for Night before he spoke to Lex. "Apparently the guy vanished. He's either deep in hiding, or fled the city. No one has seen him or gotten word." Ashton's voice dropped a bit more. "While I was out, I heard something else. I heard whispers that perhaps the Shadow wasn't dead. I quelled what I could without drawing suspicion, but I don't know how much it already has spread."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:48 pm

Lex stood silent for a long moment after Ashton finished.  "Well.  Crap," he commented blandly.  "That really sucks.  As for the dude, I hope he stays gone.  I don't like getting blood on my shirts."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:50 pm

Ashton sighed. "And I couldn't try and track down the source of the leak without causing suspicion."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:51 pm

"I think I might know," Lex grumbled.  "Whatever.  I'll just stay in the ground for a while and let everyone else sort out their own problems."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:02 pm

(DOES HE?! XD)

Ashton nodded. "I don't think anyone suspects me, so I will keep an ear out, and not walk home the same way twice in a row, just in case."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:03 pm

(He has a theory.  Not saying he has the right or wrong one, just a theory.)

"Good plan," Lex agreed with a sharp nod.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:05 pm

(I bet he's wrong XD)

Ashton nodded back and checked on how Night was with his food.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:18 pm

Night licked his whiskers and trotted up to Ashton, purring up a storm and circling Ashton's ankles.  Person!  Kitty was now a happy kitty now that person had fed him.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:19 pm

Ashton picked the kitten up and petted him. "Little glutton."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:24 pm

"Mew!" Night responded.  The kitten struggled up and managed to climb up onto Ashton's shoulder.  He balanced there, seeming shocked at where he was and uncertain.  Then curiosity got the best of him and he tried sniffing Ashton's ear.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:27 pm

Ashton laughed a little and kept an eye on the kitten, making sure he didn't fall and hurt himself.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:29 pm

Night carefully edged around, exploring his new view on life and looking around.  Fun!  He settled down, purring happily.
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:31 pm

"And now I'm deaf. Thanks, Night." Ashton grumbled to the kitten affectionately.

Meanwhile, Layla felt fidgety and restless. She needed a fix. Of what, she didn't care, as long as it made her feel good.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentVoice Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:39 pm

Lex wandered in and plopped down on the couch.  Wordlessly, he handed her another protein shake, holding one for himself.  "Bottom's up, Chika."
SilentVoice
SilentVoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next