Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.  - Page 8 Empty Re: The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:50 am

Rose laughed " I actually forgot that sea demons spoke dragon fluently." she grinned stroking the dragons chin " Soon probably when half the bag is eaten, he will probably shed some of his scales, then I will have to sell them, for more dragon treats, because a happy gem dragon, makes my heart sing." she crooned " and he should probably after that small bag is gone, cough up his first vial, which is good, we can use some of that healing tonic." she stroked his head " momma's pretty boy is such a special little spoiled boy." she said crooning.

Bob laughed, " I didn't know I could speak dragon either..." he said laughing.

Rose grinned " Would someone please help me coax the other one out? Still hiding." she sighed " its still to younge to want gold treats, but she seems to still want to eat silver things, which is odd..." she shrugged, " by then I am sure I will have enough gold treatsies for both Gar and Em."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.  - Page 8 Empty Re: The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:55 am

Valentine heard the exchange, and decided maybe he overreacted just a little, but in his defense, it still looked pretty bad initially, so he wasn't about to apologize quite yet. "You know one of these hearts belonged to someone who was part necromancer?" He asked Rose.

Coral giggled. She pulled out one silver coin as an enticer. "Think this will tempt her?" She asked no one in particular.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:59 am

Rose laughed " why of course I do... that one was a foul and horrid man" she said smiling, " coral maybe, but if you look closely " she said giggling.

A tiny Emerald colored dragon, that seemed to have gold fleck in her scales, peeked out at Vale from the Shelf, got scared and leaped into him, it being a smaller of the two dragons by a lot was about the size of a parot, ware as the larger one Gar, was the size of a small house cat.

Bob laughed " I think Vale scared her out."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:05 am

Valentine yelped in surprise when the dragon leapt out at him, and raised his arms to guard his face. He was used to things trying to attack him by jumping like that. Not many creatures liked hanging around someone that had an aura like death.

Coral giggled at the scene. "Aww. Do you think Vale made a new friend?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:12 am

Em paniced this human was stupid, and tryied to grab using its tiny claws to get purchase in his shirt, but kept falling, and squealing for something to catch it.

Bob slid and caught poor little em " No, he's pretty much created a extra scared tiny baby dragon." she said cuddling it " and she says your a big meany, she was running from a mean nasty buggy.. and you didn't catch her." he cuddled the little dragon. Said bug crawled out, being a tiny little ladybug. " to think she's afraid of lady bugs.... but not necromancers. oH and she called you a big meany."

Gar all most fell from his perch making a sound all most like a chuckle, his red and gold scalse dazling in the light.

Rose laughed " well then.. Gar finds it amusing, " she said trapping the lady bug in a jar and setting it on the shelf, " mean buggy all locked up come on come to momma, or you can stay with uncle bob."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:18 am

Valentine sighed and shook his head. "Sorry. I'm used to things trying to maim me by jumping at me." He proved it by showing the scars on his arms from doing the same thing he pulled, but with more painful results than this.

Coral fawned over this pretty little dragon too, and offered her the silver coin. "There there... we all know the bog ol' necromancer is a big bully..."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8