Peaceful Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.  - Page 7 Empty Re: The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:09 pm

Rose purred " its in a jar, big boy I love it when you talk all morbid." she said giving him a wink, " it even still beats."

Bob cleared his throat " roll the dice val my dear, boy roll the dice."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

https://zenwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.  - Page 7 Empty Re: The ship Dark thorn and he's Damned Crew.

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:12 pm

Valentine seemed very interested in seeing this heart now. "Magically preserved, I'm guessing?" He asked as he took the dice and rolled a nine. He drew a card. "So how do we know the game is done again?" He asked as he showed Bob his card.

Coral giggled. She was just having fun playing.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:45 pm

Bob chuckled " when some one or a team is the last man or lady standing" he laughed " all right this says... What horror a flock of dragon dye of the plague at your feet, you may use magic, but i warn there is one dead dragon for each number on your dice." bob sighed " well were all screwed... as that is legit one to many undead dragons."

Rose giggled " maybe I will show it to you sometime " then grinned " bob it looks like you will be loosing my dear poor bob."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:50 pm

Valentine smiled wickedly. "Can I use my magic to summon any and all dead, including the dragons and the men Coral's player lost?" he chuckled and looked at Rose. "Show me that heart, and I might take you to victory with me." He teased as he handed her the dice.

Coral hugged Bob's arm. "Hey, we still may get lucky yet."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:34 pm

Bob laughed " yes." he rolled his eyes " rose dear what did you get.."

Rose laughed " Looks like you advance, to bad for you victim you have magic at last." she smiled " sorry coral, but the next line on this card reads, Death to how ever is oppisite of thee." she pointed to ware coral was, and used her magic, and as such all of corals pawns died in cluding her peace. " sorry dear, but don't worry bob will consolue you in the afterlife." the giggled

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:40 pm

Coral pouted, but didn't seem too down about it. "Oh well. That means I get to be Bob's good luck charm then!" She smiled, snuggling into him.

Valentine studied the board. Before he became a vagabond, he did study war and whatnot. He observed where the Bob's and even Rose's pieces were scattered, and saw how to outmaneuver them both in one fell swoop. "Bob... can or are we allowed to move our armies as we wish, or do we have to draw a specific card for it first?"
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:50 pm

Bob smiled as he took the dice, " you can if you get a magic card, their are a lot of those... but you can either use magic, for all your dice points, or make a manuver, but the board will spice things up if its not dictated by a card." he smiled rolling his dice, selecting his card " For the loos at your side, you have a number 1 to turn the tide." he grinned " since I have two points, I can cast magic. and or manuver.... " he grinned " I shall avange you coral/" and with a flick of his wrist the sea swallowed the entire fleat and all her men of rose's " and now that your ship has been sunk.... pawns to mountain."

The board responded, as soon as the peaces marched, and they ended up having to cross a river which was taking some time.

Rose narrowed her eyes " avenge me Val." she hissed handing him the dice.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:53 pm

Valentine nodded and studied the board for a moment before he rolled his dice. "Six." He drew a card, and had Rose read it this time for him.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:09 pm

Rose grinned " tis all out war, and both parties despite dice, can move limitless till one falls... Doom and gloom bewaits those, who do not morn the dead."

Bob narrowed his eyes " pawns up further the mountain and wait for his undead shoot them in the head with fire magic."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:12 pm

valentine studied the board. He segregated his undead into into units and deployed one to face Bob's forces head on, two going around to flank. "... And dragon unit... attack from above."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:15 pm

Bob growled, " go down, to the sea... quickly, take the excape path before it closes, use water magic if you have too."

Rose laughed " you know Val, my ships are dead, I am dead, and Coral and her pawns are dead..."

Bob hissed " SHHHH."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:19 pm

Valentine smiled. "I am aware... Bob forgot I already have ship though, still in the water, and the dragons will continue to pursue from the air, since flying is faster than marching. I just want to see how far I can get before I need to revive any more for my armies. Ground troops, pursue Bob's men on foot. Flank teams, continue to flank. Ships, face your cannons towards Bob's men and fire at all of them. Dragon unit, continue to attack from above."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:26 pm

Bob laughed as he continued to have his men go to the river on the map, and giggled with he smiled " fire magic... mountain your now a damned volcano, enjoy spewing lava." he grinned " men to the sea, you all can swim "
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:30 pm

Valentine grinned. "I revive Bob's fallen men. I have them use water and earth magic to quell the volcano. Units continue otherwise with your orders." he noted the positions of all the fallen troops and subtly adjusted how his men were flanking Bob's.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:50 pm

Bob laughed " men to the other side of the island and see high ground." he said and the mean ran as fast as they could, and then bob grinned as the water began to reside and roses sunken ships could be seen only to have the water tower all most over the mountain peek " Tsunami."

Rose cocked her head " the fact he can control the ocean like this in real life, amuses me, but yet he just kills pawns like this in the game."
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:55 pm

Valentine nodded. "Revive Coral's player and pawns.... have her artifacters create and work on a single ship for my player to survive in, and all my men to get as close to the base of the mountain as possible." He had a plan.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:36 am

After some time passed, Valentine made the final move, and outmaneuvered Bob. "In human chess, we call that a 'checkmate.'" He smiled and offered to shake hands with Bob. "Good game, my friend. You had me thinking several times there."

Coral cuddled the Bob. She still thought Bob was great.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:49 am

Bob laughed " I like this game, I should play this more often." he grinned " I think that was my first time playing... I don't remember if I played anymore than that."

Rose laughed, as the board game''s cards were sucked up including the dice, and the entire board, but a single card fell into Vals lap, she picked it up. " ok your prize is my dear boy.." she smiled and read it " A coin of gold to you, as you have won this game of blue... for ever pawn loyal and stead fast, for good friend and Allies forever last... Aye one coin for ever pawn gold as they are loyal... "

1000 gold coins began to spill into Vals lap.

Rose continued reading " but for winning this games sea and soil, a rare thing for you for the ocean is very blue, one ring which in the night will glow mighty and true, for if you ever need a light, only speak the word for night. For besting the demons of this game my lad... A ... " rose swallowed as the ring fell on top of the gold " part of your future shall be had. " The card disapeared, and this time a papper fell, which she picked up and began to read, " The man who walks with cursed blade, here my word and what I forbade, Sale forth with pirate crue to the sea gate, and that is ware you shall find your fate, a Treasure worth more gold than 10million men, if you go forth and sail with them."

Bob looked at the papper " thats it?" he blinked " I must plaid this game a lot, 1000 coins a enchanted ring, and a fortune read, that leads to another treasure... " he grinned " we should play again some time Aye?"
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:57 am

Valentine sat there like a fool, a bit dumbfounded. He tried to process it all. After a moment, he swallowed. "So, ah, Captain Black Heart, if you'll have me, would you allow me to hang around for a while?" he fitted the ring on his finger, but did not take all of the gold, instead choosing to split part of it with Bob, Rose, and Coral. He kept most of it, but honestly didn't feel like he needed it. Valentine still could go back to his home kingdom and receive funds that way if he needed. The ring was cool though.

Coral smiled at Bob. "Either that, or you're strong as well as being a big, handsome demon."
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:04 am

Rose laughed " if we ever get short on funds, we can all ways play bob." she grinned " Aye I will have ye, but... you are one of the crew... and eventually we will see about this sea gate business." she laughed dropping a kiss on his cheek.

The world returned to normal.

Bob grinned getting up and dumping his coins back into bobs lap " I have no need for gold and treasures." he laughed amused " If I would have won, I probably would have gotten a free fish feast." he laughed grinning from ear to ear." But a pirate you can buy their trust, even for a little while... be careful you might win her heart."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:12 am

Valentine looked startled as Rose kissed him, and sat there unmoving for a moment before he nodded at Bob's words. He looked at Rose, and was very serious now. "What was that for?"

Coral counted her newly acquired loot. This Valentine guy was all right. Weird, but weird was okay. "Well, what do you want to do next?" She asked Bob with a smile.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:18 am

Rose smiled jingling her coins " generosity's prize, besides, you looks so adorably sweet, and such the nice boy, instead of the gumpy fellow, I couldn't help myself." she winked " take care with your soft heart, I wouldn't want to have to jar it when its gone to back and steel." she laughed " speaking of which want to see my heart collection."

Bob grinned " lets see the captains heart collection.." he grinned.
wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:22 am

Valentine's eye steeled and narrowed some as she made the gesture with the coins. "If that's all it costs for a kiss..." he started before he stopped and shook his head. He managed to gather the rest of the coins. "Let's see the collection." He said, although not as light heartedly as before.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfHhowling Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:36 am

Rose grinned smiling bright, and lead them into her quarters, magically opened a revolving book case and lead them inside into another larger room " my cabin is split in half, silly right, but I just can't have my pets running amoke." she said smiling bright as a pretty jewled dragon perched, on its perch and purred softly " Oh now now, no biting, Looky what the nice necromancer gave momma.." she said opening the tiny bag of coins, the dragon stuck his head in and snapped one of the coins up and swallowed it " now now, only one you'll spoil your dinner." she said stroking the jeweled creature,gesturing to the shelves, there were many jars of hearts, all black to reflect the vileness of who they use to belong too and each beat slowly with in their jars, still petting her dragon she smiled " do you think if i take you out, you will learn to fly this time sweety? Whats a baby dragon if he doesn't have the heart to fly...you can't stay with momma forever. Well you can but whats the fun in that."

Bob grinned comming close " its a dragon." he said petting the little dragons head and it purred even more " I can teach you to fly, I am the great and mighty bob, I can " he laughed " What you mean I have big ego, you got a mouth for one so small."

wolfHhowling
wolfHhowling
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Silence Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:44 am

Valentine looked at the jars and studied each one. He was in the process of figuring out what spell Rose used to preserve the hearts when he stopped at one in particular. That one... that one he felt his sword react to. Another that had necromancer blood, at one time. Maybe it wasn't their dominant magic domain, but they had a necromancer in their past at the least.

Coral smiled at the little dragon. "You're looking prettier and prettier every day." She crooned to the dragon.
Dark Silence
Dark Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next